Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 30. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
Stay calm, be patient and have a little faith because I believe the next few months all Altcoin will increase. All we have to do just believe it will happen. Although I'm a newbie in this crypto world.  Cool
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:14:17 AM
Such conversations and the mood of investors in a downward trend in the market is normal. Reduction and upswings are acceptable in the market. Of course there are people who are panicking and selling their coins, but personally I believe that the market will necessarily recover and prices will start to rise again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

There are many factors why Bitcoin and Altcoins are dump again, like having Social Media or Mainstream media wherein they tend to give a bad or good news about cryptocurrencies in the market. Well in situation like this you have to be very careful in terms of selling or buying coins in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

I think the more corrected, then we should be more greedy to buy. Some Altcoins with powerful platforms may be created to survive in a very long time. Probably will not explode as it was newly released, but it looks like in the future many Altcoin's first tier will return at its highest price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 02:35:22 PM
I see that now all investors panic and sell all altcoins to minimize their losses. and I fear that this situation will continue for a long time.
Activity: 169
June 26, 2018, 02:28:35 PM
Only HODL and buying at lower levels. And also buy small capitalized coins, like priv
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 02:24:19 PM
Well, Bitcoin dominates and controls the crypto market. This means when Bitcoin falls, they follow and when it rises they rise. So let's wait for BTC to moon and I think the altcoins will bounce back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:21:33 PM
Yes agreed with you that all  the altcoins are dump again and market condition is very bad. In this situation i suggest to you to buying more coins to averaging your investments because it can help you to got  better return.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
June 26, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
Isn't unusual event in crypto since from the start, it always and always be like that. Actually, it just not happen in crypto alone, it happen also in real stock market that's why there is no reason to feel mad and to worry so much cause that is the trend and we can't change in as what we wanted.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Like many others, I believe that the current difficult situation has something to do with the World Cup. Perhaps some communities have an interest in both, and now they are out of crypto and betting on the world cup. It's just a prediction, but I think the effect of the end of the World Cup on crypto will be worth the wait.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

Yup, this time very difficult to predict. But it seems all correlated, especially on the famous Altcoin.
But I think if Bitcoin gets close to $ 5k, it's a good time to buy all the famous coins.
Activity: 52
June 26, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
Well, first, the market falls, and not specifically altcoins,they only more strongly reflect the mood of the market compared to bitcoin, and secondly, our holding everything.
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Two weeks passed and the situation is repeated with even greater force, the prices of crypto-currency are declining despite the positive news from the MtGox stock exchange, the trustees of which said they will no longer sell large volumes of bitcoin. But the growth in the cost of bitcoin was enough only for $ 200 and down again.
Activity: 233
June 26, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
Someone strongly influences the market with the goal of buying a lot of coins at a low price. Do not succumb to this provocation.
Activity: 78
June 26, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
 All altcoins go down when bitcoin is being dumped too. And the reason for it is there are so much bad news in the community even one tweet can impact. Sad
Another reason is the manipulators. You don't need to do anything because you haven't enough resources. Basically we need keep calm while waiting for the bear market to get over.
Try to widen your investment, look for ICOs for exmaple. Huge numbers of them are scums ofc, but there are absolute diamonds which you should try to found. I can give you example: this ICO on Medium - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a . This is just one example, good luck!
Activity: 504
June 26, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
I'm watching where they're going to fall, but I think it's a bottomless well, there's no end to their fall.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 26, 2018, 07:58:22 AM
throw it again, all the worried thought this was the end of the crypto for me it could not possibly be this because too many stories tilted so affect the market market i just try to invest i feel it's time
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

I am not sure but in my prediction it is just allowing new investors to come in and invest then before end of the year all crypto will pump and possible to get back their all time high or best surpass it .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 26, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
All altcoins are dump actually this was not a first time all of altcoins be going in dumpe situation.
Because we know in a year of 2017 some of altcoins also are experience in dump but they be recover in the month of december so we must to be positive and be calm always.
Activity: 30
June 26, 2018, 05:38:32 AM
STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
Pages:
Jump to: