Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 32. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
Under current altcoin price conditions,tranquility is required for traders to anticipate future adverse events in addition,optimisme is also needed to continue to have an opportunity to earn at any time when prices increase little by little.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

Now it seems, that market find its bottom again. In mt opinion the reason for it is artificial dump, made by big players for buying crypto.
Its good time to buy, so i can recomend only this.
Activity: 364
June 25, 2018, 01:09:31 PM
There are so many big investors who go and sell all their crypto, it keeps the market flooded with crypto and buyers less, the price automatically goes down, and makes the coin holders lose money.
If you already have crypto, you really do not need to do anything now.
You just have to survive and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 25, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
In such moments, you just have to be patient and wait. All altoins fall when bitcoin falls. A couple of bad news and everything is going down, hackers are also doing their job, speculators and so on. In such moments you need to sit and wait. I think very soon we will see the rise, well and then the recession again!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Yes we are all wittnesing that prices are dumping but the main reason of it are price regulations in the Korean country
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 12:53:27 PM
I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term

But I have to ask what is the definition of the state of being "normal price"? I assume the definition for most people here is when the price levels to the recent all time high. So let us assume that that is the normal price. Many said that the price will be back to normal but nobody said when exactly. The term "will" denotes that it will happen in the future. So just be patient and wait for the price to be back to normal unless otherwise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
This will happen all the time. The altcoin market is still a very young market. The laws on which crypto-currency assets will be traded are not yet defined . Therefore, altcoins will move randomly for a long time.
Activity: 33
June 25, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
because whales are greedy and they want to get more and more coins!!!
so they expect you to sell all your coins! do, don't panic and stay calm.
stay always calm and don't play the whales game.
Activity: 146
June 25, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
This is the good time to buy for sure. Start buying good project altcoin especially those going to be listed in big exchange that coin has a potential to gain bigger value in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

It will recover soon we need to wait for a little and we need to accept that because that is life. If you feel lucky now then next week you feel so unlucky because life is like a circle, its always rolling. So for now we need to do is wait and be patient.
copper member
Activity: 420
June 25, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Because of Bear Market but it is the Nature of Crypto world. I also keep reading the update positive update also coming like Bahamas’ Central Bank Set to Introduce a Digital Currency ( You can check in CCN.com)  So we just have to wait. In my opinion hope for the best.

Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Unfortunately, we are still in a fall trend. When bitcoin starts to grow, no one knows.We must endure and hope.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 25, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term
Every trader will definitely know what to do at every point in time but for an investor, as long as you have not bought at the peak and you have at least acquired some position at the bottom, the best for you is to have some patience or buy more if you have more to buy with if it goes lower.

No one can time the market at the right time and only if you are a trader before you can actually be able to make good move in the market and be able to stop loss without any emotions attached, anything outside that, you are only going to end up making silly mistakes if you do not withdraw emotions from your decisions as an investor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 25, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Altcoins drop and rise. It's no longer news, actually because these things will not but happen. There are instabilities in cryptocurrencies. So, it rises and falls. Just try and understand the analytics of different coins and how it will be of benefit to you.
I still wonder why some people are always worried about issues they cannot simply change, when they should even be seeing it as an opening for greater gains in the long run by buying the dips. Anyone investing or trading this market should have known the level of volatility of this market and be able to learn how to make decisions based on that, which panicking should not even be a part of it.

Panicking solves no problem and would only set in emotions. I expect no sane trader not to know what to do anyway when it comes to making decisions based on the market volatility, but for an investor, as long as you are buying the dip, at least be patient enough for the profit and know all you need is patience. Recovery was not meant to happen overnight, but the mentality of people wanting to get rich overnight, is what simply clouds their decision making.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
Altcoins drop and rise. It's no longer news, actually because these things will not but happen. There are instabilities in cryptocurrencies. So, it rises and falls. Just try and understand the analytics of different coins and how it will be of benefit to you.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
Don't panic it's just normal. Crypto is volatile. If I were you Fill your bag with FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin) It will surely give you a lot of profit this year end. Check the project and be amazed with its progress.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
Altcoins continue to fall because bitcoin is falling. And also because those who run the market need to get rid of excess bitcoin holders and altcoin holders.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 23, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
Yes, now the entire cryptocurrency market is dropping again and many altcoins are losing up to 30% in their price. I don't think that the reason is in manipulators; trade volumes and the number of deals are decreasing on the market. A month ago, there was a forecast that bitcoin would fall to 6000 and even below, so this is the expected decline.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 23, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
I myself am very confused why the price of the coin majority has decreased dramatically perhaps the right advice in these circumstances stops investing including appropriate measures in anticipation of major losses.Until the exchange rate is stable back first.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 23, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
I do not know, almost all coins are declining. In fact almost in all markets. Suggestions remain optimistic, patient, if necessary, now is a valuable moment to buy Altcoin with a certain amount. And I still have hope, that in the future, all prices will be normal.
Pages:
Jump to: