Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 33. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
We all worried too. I think this is the worst dump ever. Bitcoin touches 6 K. There are all coins that follow the red flag. I hold some coins and lost more than 70 % value. I don't know when the price will recover at least to the previous price with 0 % lost. That's very bad.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 23, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
Prices will continue to decline as bitcoin prices remain uncertain. Bitcoin will rise as soon as you leave, but daily hacking news causes the price to fall.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 23, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
Well the best thing to do would be to set a stop loss on your assets so you can never fall too much, considering the volatility of crypto currency lately with all the corrections and bear market after the all time high. That'd be step one, so hopefully over the last month you haven't woken up and realized your assets have lost 3x their value in a very short time.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
June 23, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
I sell some of my altcoins. But I don't get Fiat. I sell my coins for Ethereum. In my opinion, this is the best solution.

Not everyone sell their alts for ETH or bitcoin like what you did. These price dip are caused by people who dump their alts in exchange for bitcoin and cash it out as fiat. If you take a look at the market, altcoins has the biggest drop than bitcoin.
It could be a best solution, if majority of the investors never cashed out their alts for fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 23, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
Yes, they fall I think I fall even. Although I was sure it was already the bottom. So I stopped making these predictions.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 23, 2018, 07:02:34 AM
I think now there are manipulations on the crypto-currency market that large investors have created. Perhaps the fall of Bitcoin's course will continue for a few weeks, after which the gradual growth of the rate will begin. It is very important now not to panic or sell tokens at a low price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
For current case, it is due to the price drop from bitcoin. Hence it indirectly affected most of the coins.

So far there are only a few coins that are not affected by it.

Mentally you have to be very strong to overcome the current crisis
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
all altcoin dump again because on what bitcoin status nowadays, past few month bitcoin price falls big on the market. most of the investors are got panic and make sell their token immediately. in that case if bitcoin will recover, altcoin will recover too. Do don't panic just need more patience that is the key of our success in each of us.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 23, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
I sell some of my altcoins. But I don't get Fiat. I sell my coins for Ethereum. In my opinion, this is the best solution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term
Yes the price will be back to normal eventually but we don't know when. When btc go down all alts follow. Most of the trader now are losing IMO, except those trader using short selling method.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 06:22:48 AM
I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
Activity: 124
June 23, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

this time the market again weak, all crypto prices down, we do not worry, this is common in the crypto, be patient, soon crypto prices may rise
Activity: 174
June 23, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
It is normal because Bitcoin is having a big dip. Everyone is making their profits secured and we can't blame them. Big factor is the hack attacks on Bithumb and Coinrail. I am glad that FantasyGoldCoin [FGC] is not that affected and don't mind the price for now, they are just focusing on their continuous projet on eSports. No worries at all Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 23, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
The reason for spilling altcoins is bitcoin and ethereum. They can not collect altcoins as their price drops. When these two go up, they will definitely start to rise
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 23, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
I read a news yesterday about a a company holding 0.83% of all the btc dumping it.  I think that's the reason for dumps,  but its going end as they are already stopping the dump
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 23, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
I'm holding my altcoins. It is obvious that in the near future the market will grow strongly. and the price will please us.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
That is the effect of having a lot of hungry and poverty ridden bounty and airdrop hunters who think that no matter how low the price is, what matters to them is to get something even if less than little. That makes them sell at ridiculously low price and the effect is that they bastardize the market for real investors and many other hunters.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
Seems like AMB has been holding real solid for the last couple weeks. On the daily it looks bottomed out and with a bunch of catalysts coming up in the next month or two it seems like it has only one way to go and that's up.
Activity: 336
June 22, 2018, 07:55:09 PM
At present, due to high pressure from the stock market, leading to a significant reduction in exchange rates in the cryptocurrency market. All altcoins fell by more than 10% in exchange rates. So if you are holding altcoins then you should exchange all USDT and then hold it will be safe.
Pages:
Jump to: