Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto prices are going down. - page 11. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 11:53:06 AM
With the rising price of bitcoins, all the alts are getting rekt. Money is going from alts to bitcoins. People who have been holding alts for a long time now are also getting spectacle and selling alts at a loss and moving money into bitcoin. No one had anticipated this kind of bitcoin run in such a short time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
Not all coins are going down. Do your homework and diversify. We are at the early stages of this market. It will go to the trillions of dollars.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:39:05 AM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

I do not see that all the prices are going down. Altcoins are stabilized, and most of them are even slowly rising. The recent fall was a short period, and alts survived and even became stronger! DASH and ETH will soon rise sufficiently.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 01:57:20 PM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

that was the movement is i may say that as of now i dont see any negatively happen in crypto currency cause it was drive smoothly always check the market and you will see that it was the movement and it is normal way that you dont have to make panic for.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 03, 2017, 01:55:04 PM
Coins' prices have a high volatility rate, especially bitcoin. Prices may pump and dump, but that doesn't mean that it is the end of that coin. In an economic point of view, the up and down of prices is healthy, and we must not be afraid of this thing. But we should still be observant on what the price is doing.
no need to worry about that issues the most important is some of them are healthy now adays specially bitcoin. Which is in the past day it crashing down but now it  goes up again an continued its journey  to  the moon.  So no more worry.  .i can say this because of the positive prediction of others that make my self strong. cause without others speculation i have no gain until now . Lol yeah we should accept the fact that all of currency is always  volatile and fluctuated but to make sure im safe i am also studying the bitcoin movement To make sure that my funds is healthy also. Perhaps strategy is the must to protect our profit.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
December 03, 2017, 01:48:41 PM
Crypto trading market has a high volatility than the stocks and forex,so expect the price movement will be fast.
Activity: 360
December 03, 2017, 01:44:31 PM
Coins' prices have a high volatility rate, especially bitcoin. Prices may pump and dump, but that doesn't mean that it is the end of that coin. In an economic point of view, the up and down of prices is healthy, and we must not be afraid of this thing. But we should still be observant on what the price is doing.
Activity: 336
December 03, 2017, 01:22:26 PM
Volatility is maybe the most characteristic feature of the all cryptocurrencies. Prices can increase or fall incredibly. There is a lot of probability in the cryptocurrency world, and any coin can make big surprises any time.
Activity: 827
December 03, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
the price of crypto will drop may be only temporary and will not be long because future predictions altcoin prices will increase drastically in the next few months until early next year.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 12:06:56 PM
The crypto market is very volatile. Like any market,  there are ups and downs influenced by how much people are selling and buying. Besides the more skeptics there are, the more hits it will take. Let me say that crypto market is a brutal market where all assets could go to zero or the moon overnight. The ups and down of the crypto's price are a common phenomenon. It happens a lot in crypto world.
Activity: 197
December 03, 2017, 09:23:45 AM
My favorite mathod of picking new coins to hold on to is looking for unusual spikes in trade volumes on CMC.
Activity: 130
December 03, 2017, 03:23:50 AM
Exactly all kinds of crypto prices are going up or down  but people if are hold coins is very higher usually we can rush to sell are coins or token so I think its normal if getting to high or down
Activity: 252
December 03, 2017, 12:50:03 AM
 all coins. There is a small number of coins in the green right now, you can find them on coin market cap. Worry less as a newbie and do not panic sell at any point. It will pass and we will start testing new ATHs very soon. Remember, Rome was not built in a day.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
November 30, 2017, 03:30:06 PM
Any prediction about bitcoin price? It will go lower more than $6000? What is support level for bitcoin price for next week?
Doing bounty and forget this situation happen today. I am too fast enter the market yesterday. But I'm still holding my coins, as people said there is a rainbow in every storms.
Activity: 67
November 30, 2017, 03:21:59 PM
I personally think the holidays coming up are playing a part in it. I think alts will start to rise again but not sure when. I did notice earlier NEO has been in a steady decline so I’m thinking of picking some up for the next pump.
Activity: 197
November 30, 2017, 03:18:41 PM
Also, it's not all coins. There is a small number of coins in the green right now, you can find them on coinmarketcap. Those are serious uptrenders, going against the flow even when all the market is bleeding. Watch them closely.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
November 30, 2017, 03:16:13 PM
I guess the big correction has began! It looks like that at least. I think we'll see BTC at 6000$ and ETH at 300-350$ once again for sure Wink
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2017, 03:11:53 PM
Oy there,

Not all of the are in red, don't generalize that. Some of them are doing quite good, despite general situation with BTC.

But damn that greed, we are never satisfied, if few weeks ago someone said to me what situation will be today, i would had signed right away. But no, we want more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 30, 2017, 03:07:35 PM
I think the drop of bitcoin cause by short-sale token. People are rushing sell their token and that's make the price drop
Activity: 294
SEMUX
November 30, 2017, 03:07:15 PM
This decline is a sign of gambling. Soon the price will go up grow.
Pages:
Jump to: