Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto prices are going down. - page 5. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
It's natural behaviour that the market looks red instead of green right now, it happens for many reason. It's soon to rise in the near future. This is probably the best time to buy or invest.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 04:45:46 AM
Yes! It is true. As per the current study of Crypto currency market, value of almost all the coins except few are going down.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 15, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
Yes. and it has been going on for a long time. starts to get a bit nervous. but I hope that this correction will soon end and everything will return to normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 15, 2018, 04:38:03 AM
Regardless of crypto prices, a good habit is to look at ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/ is a great place to start!
Activity: 11
January 15, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
Actually they are going up...
It's difficult to make prediction :-)
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 15, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
It seems so. Most coins dropping, but soon enough they will rise again and it will be back to normal again.
January 15, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
yes maybe this time cryptocurrency market is experiencing its asset placement, with many issues that are not sure source. but investors are very panicked and are starting to withdraw their stocks. but that's only a fraction of the panic selling.

if I think this time is very appropriate for HOLD and buy because cryptocurrency market in mid year or year-end will rise its stock exchange rate on altcoin, or bitcoin will keep on fluctuating.

even if the current asset is down we better hold and save until the next time that will come (time to sell and take your big profi at that time)
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
A good time for buying currency happens Smiley And for beginners, the stressful time is to sell or hold. The currency exchange eliminates all who have a weak nervous system. The trend can not always be ascending, there are also recessions. Before the New Year holidays there was a strong rise, now the price becomes more realistic. Although the ethereum grows for example. Good for the holders, for the purchase is not yet a very good time. Although again, no one knows whether this growth is temporary or an upward trend. Everyone is afraid of losing the possibility of a relatively low rate as with bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 04:07:07 AM
During the last month all cryptos grew rapidly. If to compare, this is only small decrease. Wink

It is really sounds strange to me that you are talking about all currencies which are grown. This is not so. I know some currencies that are failed in the beginning of November. Ripple is the brightest example.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
Price drops are expected, even in the past years. Looks like the economy's not good for crypto, that's why the prices are going down. There's a good side for this though, you can buy coins at a lower price, so many can purchase coins now, then wait for its price to go up again. That's the way of investment, so don't be discouraged about the low prices. It'll go up soon enough.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Yes, the price of all cryptos was drop.when i see the price if all cryptos in one site. All i see was red. It means the price of the cryptos was drop again.i think the cryptos was not good now in the economics that's why the price is drop.but it is the life of the cryptos. It is not stable at price. Everyday the price changing.and i know that others know about this states
Activity: 129
January 14, 2018, 11:19:00 PM
Fomo because of what happened in South Korea concerning Bithumb and Coinone Cry
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
January 14, 2018, 11:18:55 PM
The price drop is a very necessary correction. Can expect the price to go up forever. I guess we’ll see some upward momentum around the end of January; then a big jump in March/April when people start getting there tax returns. As for someone who got positions at Sept2017 prices, gonna hold a bit.
Activity: 351
January 14, 2018, 11:16:25 PM
Crypto currencies goes down when the bitcoin marks down. But sometimes when bitcoin goes down, there are some other crypto currencies goes up and most of the time when bitcoin goes up its value, the other crypto currencies taking their place to have a high value. This is normal for all types of currencies, let's just accept it.
Activity: 62
January 14, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
oh my god  Shocked this must be the end or something?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
Because in the market doing a global correction. Lose or win depends on how good the coins you have chosen for your portfolio. If you did not make mistakes, you just need to wait and everything will be fine. If possible, you can take a chance and take advantage of the situation, and buy more coins.
take it back when the price is down. this is all natural thing. the market will be hit. the trust does not fade. you will get all the prices going back to the original. normal
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
Normally, every time bitcoin goes up altcoin price goes down but there are occasions where bitcoin goes up and altcoins goes up to like what happend last first quarter of the year 2017. Just look at the bright side of it, you can buy altcoin when it is going down.
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 07:15:52 PM
Currently, the trend of cryptos is increasing or decreasing in the exchange rate in a uniform manner. This clearly shows the cohesion between the co-altcoin because most of it is part of the Ethereum (ETH) network. In fact, the exchange rate swings are normal because the rates of cryptos are very much influenced by news and the Internet.
Activity: 162
January 14, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
Times, when just waiting was enough, is over. But that does not mean, that crypto world is down. It is up as never before, but money is getting more and more into good ICO projects. And some very interesting are coming those days... Just look at Vestarin.io and Emmares.io - two of most promising... How can you expect that Bitcoin will do better?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
Because in the market doing a global correction. Lose or win depends on how good the coins you have chosen for your portfolio. If you did not make mistakes, you just need to wait and everything will be fine. If possible, you can take a chance and take advantage of the situation, and buy more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: