Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto prices are going down. - page 8. (Read 1881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 09, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
An experienced trader knows that every time BTC rises/plummets most altcoins will move accordingly in the opposite direction. At least, this was true until the end of 2017.

Presently, BTC pairing is not what it used to be and a number of altcoins are rising simultaneously with BTC.

Crypto prices fluctuate a lot but one must distinguish between BTC/alt pairing and USD/alt pairing.

When BTC rises, a number of alts lose in the BTC pairing but gain in the USD pairing.

This is a tricky business...  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

There's no need to worry for that, If the value of crypto prices in the market will not decrease then there will be no time for us to invest, The market is volatile and because of that, Coins are very profitable depending on the time we buy and sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 09, 2018, 05:09:24 AM
in the next few days I think the price of crypto will rise dramatically, where the price decline is only temporary. many coins at a stable price are not currently affected by a decrease in the price of cryptocurrency so it does not matter.

Yes, you're right. The volatility law is: after the low period always coming a high period. So if nowadays nothing changes that means that in future the price is going to start jumping up and down. I bet a proficient traders know it and they're going to go active on the market soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
Some are going down and some are not you just have to be patient because it takes a lot of patience in this industry
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 08, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
in the next few days I think the price of crypto will rise dramatically, where the price decline is only temporary. many coins at a stable price are not currently affected by a decrease in the price of cryptocurrency so it does not matter.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:11:23 PM
10-15 % up down is kinda normal in crypto world i guess
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
January 08, 2018, 10:39:55 PM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

just no
Activity: 546
January 08, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
It was going down because of bitcoin was continuously increasing but now all of them are increasing and going up in prices and making good moves and they will continue to do the same because bitcoin is stable at this time and moving around 14 to 16k so altcoins are doing good in this period and growing nicely...
Yes, i think there is no need to worry because the value volatility of crypto currency is normal it will fluctuate in unpredictable manner and that is the effect of buying and selling of all the people who are engage in crypto business, and as for me fluctuation only tells that crypto is still alive and keep on ticking so there is no need to be panic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 10:34:26 PM
It was going down because of bitcoin was continuously increasing but now all of them are increasing and going up in prices and making good moves and they will continue to do the same because bitcoin is stable at this time and moving around 14 to 16k so altcoins are doing good in this period and growing nicely...
Activity: 253
January 08, 2018, 10:32:10 PM
its normal pump and dump of those whales massively importing their bitcoin to another cryptocurrency wherein they manipulate prices and after the pump hehee they will just vanised and collect all their earnings and go to another altcoins.. their target are those coins we are saying "shitcoins" that are ever created by ICO's hahahahaha amazing influential people who gathers and attracts most of people hehehe..
but in bitcoin it is normal hehehe and other cryptocurrency
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
December 25, 2017, 11:11:41 AM
As I understand it, this is very characteristic of this market, first grow strong, then fall even harder, but that's where the big money comes
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 11:08:23 AM
if the price of the coin is down this is an opportunity to buy some alt-coin and expect future prices to rise again
Activity: 84
December 25, 2017, 10:20:59 AM
It is normal to have price fluctuation in the market. That's what business all about, sometimes price is good and sometimes price is bad. No need to panic if all crypto prices goes down, sooner or later they will go back to their normal prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 10:16:33 AM
Whenever market dropped down, many people raise question that why market is dropping but no one ask any question when market rise quickly. Ups and Downs always happen in trading and it is normal market behavior, whenever it reaches its resistance level, it dropped sharply and whenever it reaches its support, it rise sharply most of the time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 10:15:49 AM
Probably just the normal fluctuation like with all markets
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 25, 2017, 10:14:48 AM
This is normal in cryptocurrency sometimes going up and going down.We did not know when it became higher but I am for sure that it will gonna be recovered soon.This is the best moment to buy some btc in a cheapest price and  invest it.
Activity: 73
December 25, 2017, 10:13:46 AM
There are big holidays near. People need to have more money, I mean fiat money, to buy the gifts, to organize the rest. And of course, there tax period and other big payments besause of the end of a year...
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 10:09:36 AM
Oy there,

So this is good, you can buy very cheap promising coins, in the new year it seems to me that we will see growth again and new record
Activity: 221
December 25, 2017, 09:18:57 AM
Today everything is going up, even Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 23, 2017, 04:45:13 PM
Is somewhat to say that, they are affected of bitcoin dumping price.
All cryptocurrencies are dependable in the market, since there is hardfork coming it could be possible that it will affect of the demand in the market place. And aside from that, due to FUD's accusation which makes people to sell their coins in low price and keeping their money safe which is not really a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: