Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto prices are going down. - page 7. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 74
January 14, 2018, 06:46:04 AM
Its normal that prices go up and down. And if you check the prices on coinmarketcap for the last 3 month basically everything went up a lot. Most coins are +100-1000% or even more. It can not go just one way. If you cannot deal with these up and downs maybe the cryptomarket isnt for you. Nevertheless good luck with your coins.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
Also, it's not all coins. There is a small number of coins in the green right now, you can find them on coinmarketcap. Those are serious uptrenders, going against the flow even when all the market is bleeding. Watch them closely.
yes that's right happened, i saw some of the trading sites. I appreciate this incident and buy some btc and altcoin to invest
Activity: 24
January 14, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
I really don't like that everything goes up for ~9 hours/day, retraces all the way back over the next 15 hours.
It's been happening since Tuesday and not something I've noticed in the past 6 months.

Anyone care to speculate?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
January 14, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Market ups and down is just a regular market phenomenon...so no need to panic about it. Recent market crash is due to A FUD created in South Korea regarding BITCOIN and Crypto BAN. So don't get too excited with soar nor get worried about such crash because it is just a regular market movement. What matters is that how you gain profit in such market conditions.
Activity: 56
January 14, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
Correction in digital currency prices is not a bad thing. Healthy dips provide investors with an opportunity to buy assets at a discount and bring the asset price in line with it’s perceived fair value.
January 13, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Good to Some are going down and some are not you just have to be patient because it takes a lot of patience in this industry.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
Great time tot buy this one than!
Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta
Use Beta via:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
The rising price of the crypto coin is very reasonable, even in seconds the price can change. There are so many factors that influence it. For example the most wanted coin which are being hunted by many people will rise drastically. It's vice versa. So do not be surprised if the crypto coins change quickly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 13, 2018, 08:16:52 AM
I think this is normal, because all coins depend on BTC. The fall in prices is probably the reason that market makers make a profit or cause panic in the market.  Shocked
January 13, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
Good to Some are going down and some are not you just have to be patient because it takes a lot of patience in this industry
brand new
Activity: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
And they will go back up in a week or two. It is just a very volatile system right now as it is trying to correct itself. Don't worry about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
January 12, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
It is normal! But nowadays it is altcoins season. Some of them are going down some of them are going to moon. All we need to do is try to find some altcoins to double our bitcoins. Bitcoin is gonna go to moon soon so we should be ready.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
January 12, 2018, 03:47:06 PM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

It is very usual. Market is volatile and prices are going up and going down all the time.
Just think why you have created this topic - it is because you saw all reds. If you had seen all greens then you wouldn't have opened topic at all because it would look like it was expected - while nothing is expected  Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 12, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
It's normal I think. When bitcoin goes down alt goes down too. I think the hole market it's having the correction right now and this might be continue until bitcoin founds a place when he can rest a little.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 12, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
During the last month all cryptos grew rapidly. If to compare, this is only small decrease. Wink

Maybe it's the quiet before the storm... The real question is where will the wind blow crypto markets? Will the rumoured bubble burst or will the speculation keep on inflating crypto values?

Prices are not down, in fact they have never been this high if we consider the global marketcap. Will it last? Who knows?
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
During the last month all cryptos grew rapidly. If to compare, this is only small decrease. Wink
Activity: 71
January 11, 2018, 07:30:35 AM
Now almost everything is going down. The whole market cap lost more than 100 Billion dollars.

Is there any reason for that or do you think this is just a whole market correction?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 06:15:28 AM
If prices are going down at this point, that does not mean the situation will keep going this way. It can only be a matter of time. This happens with all coins given that their price is influenced by the demand among people.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 10, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
one of the first thing I noticed it was that when bitcoin goes down , all the market follows it but when it goes up , alts keep going down and after some time rising to a new high , exactly like bitcoin so I think it's kinda normal but when bitcoin is down is better to buy the alts or getting into ICO's like VESTARIN per exemple.
Better still, keep part of the capital in bitcoin and at the time when bitcoin goes up, and the whole market down, you need to buy altcoins at a low price. Then, when the bitcoin price stabilizes and the market stabilizes, you can immediately get a good profit.
Activity: 120
January 09, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
one of the first thing I noticed it was that when bitcoin goes down , all the market follows it but when it goes up , alts keep going down and after some time rising to a new high , exactly like bitcoin so I think it's kinda normal but when bitcoin is down is better to buy the alts or getting into ICO's like VESTARIN per exemple.
Pages:
Jump to: