Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto prices are going down. - page 3. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Cuz they keep lowering the amount they'll take for their bitcoin, in order to sell it quicker. Causing more of the issue they're scared of. They'll learn sooner or later though, its only a matter of time before they realize that the time they wasted wanting to buy bitcoin in the past, and the money they lost panic selling was because they didn't trust bitcoin. These price dips create trust in bitcoin. No one knows if it'll go back up.

But as a VERY early supporter of bitcoin (I was in btc around '12), I personally do know that it will indeed go back up.

So panic sell, our new lil newbies. It's part of accepting bitcoin as your currency. You'll figure out this shits going to blow up. If I were a christian, I'd say this was the one world currency prophesied in the book of Revelations. And if that were the case, and I indeed were a christian, I'd go to hell over bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 18, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
The last days have been terrible, these are the moments in which many mistakes are often made selling at a loss. It takes a lot of cold blood and trust in the projects on which it was decided to invest. Speculation is the right term.
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 01:01:07 AM
Well, it seems that cryptos are bouncing back gradually and I think this uptrend will continue on the next few days. I'm still at negative because I bought my coins at a higher rate but I'm near of breaking even.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 08:36:13 PM
The dump of all crypto prices is normal.  It will occur regularly in the crypto world but there is also a posibility that it will pump up thats the time investors, invest and those people who hold their bitcoin a long period of time they will sell it in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
January 17, 2018, 07:00:13 PM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

That usually happens when coins are being hyped and we have seen that happening to ripple in the past few days but it seems like the hyping is over now since the price per coin has returned to 1.2$ and the money moved to Eth i guess , so when massive amounts of money move to a certain coin by whales , it'll be inevitable for other coins to drop in value and all of this is called pumping & dumping .
Going through the forum will make you see lots of FUD about coins when the thing behind all of that is this pumping and dumping that makes people either too scarred from one coin or too hyped about it .
What scares me for the moment is that all cryptos are going down not one up and the other down as we see it usually ,  and it's either the Lunar new year in China made people withdraws millions of dollars (might be a FUD story ) or that some other conspiracy is taking place , let's hope all this ends soon .
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:05:54 AM
The Altcoins fallings occur regularly. After the falling in November 2017, there was a very strong growth in December 2017.
In January of this year the recession began again, and perhaps it's just a correction. Today, the markets are moving in a narrow flat.
I am inclined to the fact that there is an accumulation of funds for further growth.
Activity: 280
January 16, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
I never thought that the price trend of cryptos this year is going down. The fact that public and curious individual dive in into this crypt world. Even those exchanges halted their registration because of the tremendous amount of new users registering daily. Maybe, governments are on their feet making a move to fight against cryptos.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
The cryptocurrencies market has been hit hard by the recent negative news, which has led to a sharp decline in the exchange rate of coins, which has dropped by nearly 30% since yesterday. This time if you are holding any cryptos, you should be calm because the rate cut is only temporary because the market will grow strongly again in the next week.
Activity: 50
January 16, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
Many people are purchased ethereum, against the backdrop of expectations of hard fork. Everyone is waiting for a big price jump.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 16, 2018, 08:12:07 AM
All altcoins are following their mother currency Bitcoin. Prices of altcoins vary with the volatility of bitcoin currency. Altcoin functions more or less like bitcoins. Every year end all markets all over the world goes down, due to festival season investors withdraw their profits. As a result currency, equity, commodity market comes down. Addition to that many countries, which were earlier supporting cryptocurrencies  are now banning them over some security reasons. This is creating a panic wave among crypto investors. But soon this period will be over, and cryptocurrencies will start rising again.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2018, 07:54:38 AM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Well, in my opinion that's just natural. Almost alk of the market value of cryptos are in vast increase om the past months. It will again increase since chances are high that these backdrops are just part of each coins' volatility. The best thing to do now is to invest on cryptos which are potent to be again or more exoensive in the future.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 16, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
Damn why does it take such a long time for sepa deposits to exchanges. I want to buy now! Not when the prices are back in full growth  Undecided
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 16, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
I do not what happens with altcoin so as to make the price of all altcoins down, even ethereum and bitcoin also come down when yesterday altcoin prices are still normal and today all altcoin prices fell very far from yesterday prices even there are down more than 50- 80% of the price yesterday, I hope tomorrow the price of altcoin back to normal again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 16, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
It seems a yearly cycle: if you look at the past years, you can see that exact in these days there was a big fall.
It's difficult to say, but probably in the next months we'll see a big growth.
Activity: 268
January 15, 2018, 07:27:44 PM
This is normal! But these days are seasons. Some of them go down, some of them are going to the moon. All we need to do is try to find some of the Alcoccans to double our bitcoyne. Bitcoin will soon go to the moon so that we are ready.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 06:59:31 AM
Something is clearly happening in the cryptocurrency market.
I don't think that this is happening bcz of South Korea, perhaps many countries are trying to regulate cryptocurrencies in their country.
Let's not panic ahead of time.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 16, 2018, 06:05:49 AM
this is normal after such growth in december i think
I fully agree with you, and also this is an opportunity to buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 16, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
It seems like the bearish market is approaching soon. It may not be the best time to enter ICOs but for trading, bearish market is a good time to buy into the coins you missed previously when the price is high after entering exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 15, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
I think that the situation that has now developed in the world of altcoins has arisen because of the clearly planned actions of whales. Bitcoin is not allowed to grow + exchanges have closed registration for new people and there is no inflow of money into crypto + futures have lowered the price of bitcoin = the market of crypto is bleeding.

If it's true what you're saying, then I suppose those whales have been massively buying up altcoins when they were dumping back in December (remember, for every seller there is a buyer). Some of those altcoins have been pumped up hundreds of times. Which means whales are getting richer and richer.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 07:45:48 PM
this is normal after such growth in december i think
Pages:
Jump to: