Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto prices are going down. - page 2. (Read 1881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 04, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
I think this is often the case every increase there must be a decrease in price. At the end of last year has increased very much and  now all crypto coin price in trend falling down because some issue about ban crypto so this is normal.
Maybe next month the market price will increase again.

That's the best case scenario, when governments recognize that crypto is gonna be part of the internet as a whole.

Worst case? We see more bans, resulting to further and deeper crash.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 04, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
I think this is often the case every increase there must be a decrease in price. At the end of last year has increased very much and  now all crypto coin price in trend falling down because some issue about ban crypto so this is normal.
Maybe next month the market price will increase again.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
it's all because a lot of cryptocurrency is just coming in, so the price of the bitcoin itself which is threatened
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 04, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
Every January, crypto money values fall. The price volatility was large. All investors have lost money. I could not believe it when I saw the $ 8,000 price. The negative news of India, South Korea and the Tether incident created a panic atmosphere.

It's the Tether incident that most likely plunged the value IMO. It's probable that holders liquidated their USDTs to get out of the fiasco before Tether decides to hold withdrawals.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
This is normal. In spring everything stabilizes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
Every January, crypto money values fall. The price volatility was large. All investors have lost money. I could not believe it when I saw the $ 8,000 price. The negative news of India, South Korea and the Tether incident created a panic atmosphere.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
February 04, 2018, 08:17:46 AM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Virtual money investors are having trouble this week. The bitcoin coin has fallen to its lowest in two months, to below $ 9,000 for the first time since November 2017. This week also saw a red alert when all other virtual currencies were down. I think this is a good time to invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 04, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
Do you guys think the Chinese New Year will affect btc like many people say?

I think it's more or less stabilizing now and should be fine at the end of the month, but It's the chinese new year that's worrying me.
It's not only the Chinese new year that is causing this dip.  It's because of all the FUD that has been spread lately, like Korean and Chinese ban of cryptocurrencies, then India also banning, exchanges being hacked and robbed and bitfines being accused of fraud. This is carefully timed in order to bring the price down. So the whales can buy large numbers for a very low price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
Do you guys think the Chinese New Year will affect btc like many people say?

I think it's more or less stabilizing now and should be fine at the end of the month, but It's the chinese new year that's worrying me.
Activity: 564
February 04, 2018, 08:00:58 AM
Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Bitcoin and other currencies have fallen this week, with record bitcoin losses in the past two months falling below $ 9,000. The chaos ensued after a subpoena was sent to Bitfinex and Tether for allegedly illegal conduct. Facebook prohibits ICO-related ads and virtual currency or fraudulent websites that affect legitimate market trading. These are the reasons why bitcoin is down
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
If you sell your coin to bitcoin and you can not buy the bitcoin's price on USD Double profit you will get. It is important to analyze the market

before you buy bitcoins or trade it's really for us to sell or take steps to our money. and many peoples are holding crypto and many are mining.

then the price of a bitcoin in the dollar or in the fiat money falls but if you pay attention to the coin to BTC it's not too bad to crash because this

is cycle and smart think to do is to sell your bitcoin when it is high and buy when it's low price.
Activity: 350
January 24, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
In my opinion, as what I have observed, the prices usually goes down on January. There are speculations that the prices would go up first week of February so relax and listen to those crypto enthusiasts.
They have the best instincts about cryptos.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
January 21, 2018, 02:42:07 PM
It is normal since the market value of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market. Therefore no one know when it will goes up or down.
The important thing is we should always look positive and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoins at lower price to obtain more bitcoin. Sooner or later all your sacrifices and efforts will be worth it and paid-off.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 11:28:37 PM
Main stream hype is also slowing down so don't expect too much of a bounce.
Activity: 160
January 18, 2018, 11:27:39 PM
You are asking what is going on? I can answer all that is an ongoing event and that is the isto name that fixes their profit.
That's all I can answer. It will be next BTC hard fork in next month so 5-7 days later people will start buying BTC BTC again to get BTC hardfork again and gain profit before X-mas.
Report to moderator
Activity: 546
January 18, 2018, 11:21:00 PM
dont panic if you see all crypto prices are going down, because it just corection
and it will increase again and its time to buy when the price is drop
Activity: 148
January 18, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
Yes the last day's bloodbath is not yet ended,today btc starting to go down again,another bloodbath will happen and thats for sure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
Crypto prices are extremely high, the total market cap rose to unbelievable levels over the past couple months.

Some correction is to be expected, no market can keep on growing forever.

Right. I'm actually surprised that it bounced back pretty quickly as well. As many people keep saying, with how high the market cap rose and the pace it took to get there, these dips are healthy and shouldn't cause concern.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 18, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
Crypto prices are extremely high, the total market cap rose to unbelievable levels over the past couple months.

Some correction is to be expected, no market can keep on growing forever.
Activity: 194
January 18, 2018, 02:32:08 AM
There too much fuds spreading thats why people are doing panic selling that causes the market crash,plus JP Morgan is manipulating the market to make a perfect entry to buy cheap bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: