Pages:
Author

Topic: all finished - page 16. (Read 44823 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
December 21, 2013, 12:38:35 PM
Hi Waldohoover,

In the case that hashfast does not deliver before dec 31. Just want to ask what you plan to do. Will you accept the machines and mine or will you decline shipment and ask for refund?
Just clarifying.

Thanks

99% sure I will request a refund in the event the miners are not delivered by Dec 31st.

Is the rule that they have to be shipped out by Dec 31st or you have to receive them by Dec 31st.  Also, what are your thoughts (If we do end up getting the machines) on mining a different SHA-256 Coin instead of BTC?  If exchanged for BTC it seems pretty much the same or we could hold and hope the prices of those coins trend up.  Just a thought.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 20, 2013, 03:47:13 AM
Hi Waldohoover,

In the case that hashfast does not deliver before dec 31. Just want to ask what you plan to do. Will you accept the machines and mine or will you decline shipment and ask for refund?
Just clarifying.

Thanks
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
December 18, 2013, 12:37:44 AM
So it appears that they're assembling their machines for shipment which means that if they're not lying we should get the machines by next Monday. WH have you heard anything about this?
December 09, 2013, 06:03:05 PM
I think I'd prefer a refund at this point- I think the majority would too.  Undecided

Agreed. I wish we had the ability to see the future so I could have held off on this GB (no offense) and plowed it into another one, like the KnC Jupiter buy. I assume that nobody has heard diddilysquat about the MPP?
December 09, 2013, 05:57:08 PM
At this point, it would just be nice to get the products that would be in great shape to mine. I bitched about BFL and wrote off my miner from them but got it a couple of weeks ago and there's been no complications thus far, knock on wood. Early adopter growing pains is how I tend to rationalize the time lapses even tho they are pretty inexcusable on the maker's behalf. And let's face it, we'll all be happy when the first dividend is paid.

I'll be happy when the first dividend is paid as well, but I would have been happier had they arrived on time! Growing pains are understandable, but in all seriousness if KnC can get things out on time, why can't anybody else?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
December 09, 2013, 02:42:54 PM
At this point, it would just be nice to get the products that would be in great shape to mine. I bitched about BFL and wrote off my miner from them but got it a couple of weeks ago and there's been no complications thus far, knock on wood. Early adopter growing pains is how I tend to rationalize the time lapses even tho they are pretty inexcusable on the maker's behalf. And let's face it, we'll all be happy when the first dividend is paid.
December 09, 2013, 01:25:30 PM
Based on their Twitter feed (yeah, I know) it seems that they're chugging along, but at a pretty slow pace. I have a feeling they're going to get the miners out in between Christmas and New Years.
Rea
Activity: 27
December 09, 2013, 06:20:36 AM
My relative and his family are coming into town in about two weeks. If HF doesn't deliver by then, then ill explain the situation to him and show him the TOS and how it was changed etc and see what he says. I dont think it would hurt to get free lawyer consulting lol.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
December 09, 2013, 03:44:23 AM
any update on this? I cant find any info on hash fast's site about shipments, will we just be getting a refund of what our BTC was worth when we bought after Dec 31st?  Huh

Nobody knows if we will get original BTC back, that is the problem. It should be checked with HF explicitly for the informed decision if refund should be asked or not. There's no point in asking for a refund if we will get only fractions of what we've paid in BTC, then it's better to wait for the machines longer into 2014.
Activity: 14
December 09, 2013, 01:11:06 AM
any update on this? I cant find any info on hash fast's site about shipments, will we just be getting a refund of what our BTC was worth when we bought after Dec 31st?  Huh
Rea
December 03, 2013, 05:01:19 AM
On their website it says they are a LLC.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 03, 2013, 01:07:44 AM
What do you guys think?

I think Waldo's right about stating he can not do anything about it right now. Not a 1% chance they would give refunds in 2013. What I do not understand, and think Waldo's wrong is not clarifying about the return amount in BTC in 2014 if they do not deliver.

I don't know where Waldo get's his confidence they'll return full BTC amount, when it is well known they've officially changed TOS. I'm convinced this is a mistake and may cost us greatly if we make an ill-informed decision to ask for refund in a month based on this wrong presumption.

What I do think is a need for group organizer to clarify this issue personally with someone of authority at HF. Waldo needs to get just one piece of information: Tell HF we've bought 7 batch#1 BabyJets + 7 upgrade kits for XYZ BTC. Ask how many BTC will we get back in total in case we ask for a refund, is it XYZ BTC or few percents of that sum?

If we are offered just percentage BTC back in refund, than it's foolish to ask for a refund without forming the lawyer fund and suing HF, and I'm against of optimistically asking for a refund and getting slammed by a hammer when we see the amount HF sent back.
itod I agree with you, but the problem is lawyering up would cost us a lot and even if we win the case, HF will get bankrupt for sure .
and it's probable that you wouldn't get all your BTC in that way either !
imagine that you've lost your BTC for the GB and BTC for the lawyer and didn't even get back 10% of your investment back Smiley
does anyone know if HF is LLC or not ?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
December 02, 2013, 05:56:29 PM
What I do think is a need for group organizer to clarify this issue personally with someone of authority at HF.

Agreed. Perhaps Waldo could team up with other group buys such as DZ's group buy and ask for answers. Power in numbers.

i like this :!) i vote for this to happen. we should take a vote ~
+1

Also vote for this.  At least knowing the outcome would give me some piece of mind, although it may be terrible news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
December 02, 2013, 04:17:43 PM
What I do think is a need for group organizer to clarify this issue personally with someone of authority at HF.

Agreed. Perhaps Waldo could team up with other group buys such as DZ's group buy and ask for answers. Power in numbers.

i like this :!) i vote for this to happen. we should take a vote ~
+1
December 02, 2013, 12:36:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
December 02, 2013, 05:04:59 AM
What do you guys think?

I think Waldo's right about stating he can not do anything about it right now. Not a 1% chance they would give refunds in 2013. What I do not understand, and think Waldo's wrong is not clarifying about the return amount in BTC in 2014 if they do not deliver.

I don't know where Waldo get's his confidence they'll return full BTC amount, when it is well known they've officially changed TOS. I'm convinced this is a mistake and may cost us greatly if we make an ill-informed decision to ask for refund in a month based on this wrong presumption.

What I do think is a need for group organizer to clarify this issue personally with someone of authority at HF. Waldo needs to get just one piece of information: Tell HF we've bought 7 batch#1 BabyJets + 7 upgrade kits for XYZ BTC. Ask how many BTC will we get back in total in case we ask for a refund, is it XYZ BTC or few percents of that sum?

If we are offered just percentage BTC back in refund, than it's foolish to ask for a refund without forming the lawyer fund and suing HF, and I'm against of optimistically asking for a refund and getting slammed by a hammer when we see the amount HF sent back.
Activity: 448
November 30, 2013, 09:37:59 PM
But if they do deliver we're fucked anyways right?
There is just no way we're gonna ROI.

Hate to be so negative here, but some of these people screaming for refunds/legal action might have a point.

ROI in BTC may not be there but for people who want their USD ROI, we should hit that in a month or two.

Point or not- there's nothing that I or you or anyone can do.. other than HF. No reason to get mad over ish that's out of our control, unfortunately.

yes, you're right: http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=707408283.0515&dcosts=260&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=20000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=945.64&dpowcon=30&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.25&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=0&action=calc

(round about, power consumption not set accurately, diff jumps do vary from these numbers, lead time not calculated)

I hope they will deliver soon.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
November 30, 2013, 04:22:37 PM
But if they do deliver we're fucked anyways right?
There is just no way we're gonna ROI.

Hate to be so negative here, but some of these people screaming for refunds/legal action might have a point.
Rea
November 30, 2013, 07:55:41 AM
Where is this company located? Are they located in Northern California? If so and say we don't get our refund back in full btc we paid I have a close relative in nor cal who's a pretty big attorney that could help us with the refund in this group buy.

If it was me I would've already consulted him about writing them a letter to just give us back our btc now since most of the shit in their TOS seems ambiguous as referred from this post someone made in the HF thread.
http://www.justanswer.com/consumer-protection-law/82mir-made-pre-order-online-product-august-9-2013.html

This is all but a suggestion but what do you guys think? I certainly dont want to lose my 16.5 btc. I can contact him regarding this but I'll leave this up to waldo though since hes running this.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 30, 2013, 12:17:30 AM
hi

Is it true that batch #1 customers get their refunds in BTC. I have 4 shares in
Pages:
Jump to: