Pages:
Author

Topic: all finished - page 2. (Read 16563 times)

Activity: 968
Merit: 250
January 29, 2014, 12:04:22 AM
is this thread batch 1 or are there other batches mix in here as well
January 22, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
will we be expecting machines for this gb or the other options
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
January 21, 2014, 04:16:05 AM
Do we have some updates/news?

Welp- guess they are shipping out w/o letting customers know.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guess-who-got-a-hashfast-baby-jet-today-425019

So does that mean in case they really ship that we'll get more miners because of the miner protection ??

I hope so.
g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
January 21, 2014, 03:54:45 AM

Welp- guess they are shipping out w/o letting customers know.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guess-who-got-a-hashfast-baby-jet-today-425019

So does that mean in case they really ship that we'll get more miners because of the miner protection ??
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 19, 2014, 05:17:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2014, 03:51:57 PM
I've been taking everyones expressed opinions..

Looks like the USD equivalent is a no go by everyone. The lawyer option is so so from my POV.

I have sent about 2-3 full btc refund requests a day to them w/o a response.

Personally, I also agree we do not need to give in to their BS deadlines of "reply by this date" etc.

Still, this does not give us a resolution or a decision on to where to go from here.. 

I am sure if we try to search we can find some good lawyers. It's a decent amount of money to be made!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
January 09, 2014, 03:15:43 PM
I've been taking everyones expressed opinions..

Looks like the USD equivalent is a no go by everyone. The lawyer option is so so from my POV.

I have sent about 2-3 full btc refund requests a day to them w/o a response.

Personally, I also agree we do not need to give in to their BS deadlines of "reply by this date" etc.

Still, this does not give us a resolution or a decision on to where to go from here.. 

You should make a pole out of it and see what the vote say ?
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE
January 09, 2014, 03:02:53 PM
The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 

We never agreed to that or any other deadline, they are the ones that obligated themselves and missed the deadlines. If we accept their US$ refunds under their terms we are doomed - we reject the possibility of realistic refund and ever receiving the MPP. Why would we do such a thing?
+1

Don't submit to their push to give you cash $$$ we are all losing BTC so... why not do something good and sue these people. We should all set an example to any ASIC company/Group Buy account holders to NOT mess with BTC customers (we should do the same thing to Butterfly Labs).

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2014, 01:50:08 PM
To me, it seems like we have a pretty airtight case here. These fuckers are so far behind on delivery and AFAIK, the product hasn't been shown to work 100% for any significant stretch (if I'm wrong, I retract).
We already have a historical timeline to show what coinage we would've gotten had the damn things been delivered on time but even then, they might've went bust right out of the gate and we'd be stuck going back and forth with these guys and we'd still be in a similar situation as we're in right now. It's been nothing short of a comedy of errors on their behalf and I'm being fairly conservative with that description. I'd be willing to bet that if we (us and other customers in a mini class action) leaned on them heavy enough that they'd settle out of court and while we may not get our full coinage back, I bet we at least get USD X3. If not, go for the jugular.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
January 09, 2014, 10:21:16 AM
The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 

We never agreed to that or any other deadline, they are the ones that obligated themselves and missed the deadlines. If we accept their US$ refunds under their terms we are doomed - we reject the possibility of realistic refund and ever receiving the MPP. Why would we do such a thing?

I really can't care less about what they say. I am just reminding what waldo wrote.

For the moment I doubt any MPP or timely delivery. I say let's sue them. Although it sure will require some time and energy from waldo (I guess?) and it pretty much depends on him if he will want to get into this.

Really, who cares about an arbitrary deadline they set. They missed their promised delivery dates. They only want to lure people into giving in to their offer, so they're fine. IMO, ignoring their deadline wouldn't weaken our position in a court case.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 09, 2014, 07:28:04 AM

I really can't care less about what they say. I am just reminding what waldo wrote.

For the moment I doubt any MPP or timely delivery. I say let's sue them. Although it sure will require some time and energy from waldo (I guess?) and it pretty much depends on him if he will want to get into this.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
January 09, 2014, 06:58:21 AM

January 09, 2014, 02:34:01 AM
I doubt that waldo will get the reply from all the shareholders but if we were to vote I vote #3.

Yeah, seems like a good idea. We could do a 3 day voting window. And then, based on participating users / or number of their shares, how we should proceed. Those who don't vote miss the fun.

January 09, 2014, 02:27:22 AM
My first move would be to wait for the advanced miners but since they can't be trusted to ship ever and since they're acting in such an unfriendly manner while displaying poor business acumen w/ shitty customer service, I'm all for nailing their asses to the wall and coughing up the 40%. At first this was all business but now it's personal. Offering someone a throwback usd value for something that is now effectively worth 5-7 times more is downright insulting. Holler if ya hear me!
  holla
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 12:16:08 AM
bitcoin is not a currency under US laws. then we can not ask a refound in these terms. better get equips (if we go to trial we get usd dollars less - lawyer paid Sad

Since it is not a currency, then it can be treated like gold. Hash Fast said that guaranteed your "gold" and said they would return your "gold". In the postings, they made it very clear that you would not be out any BTC if they failed to ship by 12/31/2013.
Activity: 324
Merit: 1
January 08, 2014, 11:51:15 PM
bitcoin is not a currency under US laws. then we can not ask a refound in these terms. better get equips (if we go to trial we get usd dollars less - lawyer paid Sad
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
January 08, 2014, 08:16:41 PM
I doubt that waldo will get the reply from all the shareholders but if we were to vote I vote #3.

Yeah, seems like a good idea. We could do a 3 day voting window. And then, based on participating users / or number of their shares, how we should proceed. Those who don't vote miss the fun.
January 08, 2014, 07:02:38 PM
My first move would be to wait for the advanced miners but since they can't be trusted to ship ever and since they're acting in such an unfriendly manner while displaying poor business acumen w/ shitty customer service, I'm all for nailing their asses to the wall and coughing up the 40%. At first this was all business but now it's personal. Offering someone a throwback usd value for something that is now effectively worth 5-7 times more is downright insulting. Holler if ya hear me!

Argggh ;-)

I can see three choices:
  • #1 do nothing and hope for HF to deliver (chicken option)
  • #2 ask for usd refund (lame option)
  • #3 go with the suit (kick ass! option)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2014, 06:39:02 PM
January 08, 2014, 05:51:55 PM
im down to vote to join the law suit, even at 40 percent cost,  do some damage to these motherfukers. more importantly if it wins,it can change the way these company do bussiness and help the mining community for the greater good.
Pages:
Jump to: