Pages:
Author

Topic: All hope is lost?? - page 19. (Read 4596 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 22, 2020, 01:21:42 AM
You shouldn't focus on that 10 ETH lost but take it as a lesson for yourself to be more cautious in the future. If you are able to turn that loss into something better for yourself then there is still hope.
You can said that because I bet you have never experienced losing 10 ethereum which is more than $2.3k. They can't move on like that with that amount of loss, it's not a piece of cake to actually move on after the suffer.

Otherwise you can start small trading or buy some good altcoins with cheap price then you will makes some profits.
People keep saying good altcoins, but which one is the good one. Unless you say top 100 coinmarketcap then it just another bullshit.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2020, 11:53:35 AM
You should consider 10-12 ETH hold then you can't never face this Lossing problem. Do you know? You already lost big amount so nothing is possible recovery thinking. Otherwise you can start small trading or buy some good altcoins with cheap price then you will makes some profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
June 21, 2020, 11:41:31 AM
You shouldn't focus on that 10 ETH lost but take it as a lesson for yourself to be more cautious in the future. If you are able to turn that loss into something better for yourself then there is still hope.
Agree, he should consider it a lesson in this market. In the future he will not make this mistake again. I myself have lost a lot in this market, if I remember correctly, I have lost more than $ 10,000 and now I am still here and keep looking for opportunities.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
June 21, 2020, 09:56:13 AM
I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?
What kind of coin that you have bought it with your ethereum? i guess you have trapped at the bullish trend. It looks like you have been buying at the peak price and then it gets dumped instantly by the whale.

You should tell me us what coin.
The name of the coin is switch ( ESH ), a friend told me how good the project is and I invested all my ethereum thinking the price will increase more but later it dumped
I think your friend did a great job. Right now you have got so many ghost tokens because all the ESH holders have got the ghost. As per my knowledge ghost seems a really good project with potential. As well right now it has a very good price. I think you would make a really good amount of profit sooner.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
June 21, 2020, 08:57:37 AM
Crypto space is a fruitful island mate, many got rekt and still come out with flying colors, the ball is in your court, it's either you keep your spirit alive and keep hammering or you decide to give up, just know it that giving up is the real 'loser' here
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 21, 2020, 08:36:22 AM
Losses are inevitable in this market. I believe that everyone here has ever lost money, and there have been many who have overcome it and made a profit in this market. Be careful in the next investments and never continue Fomo in this market, that's just the way to make you lose.
It has become commonplace in crypto if we can get big money and also lose big money. I myself have felt this several times where I suffered a lot of losses but on the other hand I also made a profit. in fact this depends on us to be all that experience in the future to invest in crypto is very high risk
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 21, 2020, 08:31:19 AM
I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?

You won't gain anything if you can't move forward. At least in your case, you have more than 28% of the coins remaining. I know people who lost all of their coins, after trusting scammers. And I have also lost a lot of coins in scam projects. It happens to everyone and the trick is to learn lessons from your experience and apply these lessons in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 21, 2020, 08:12:33 AM
Losses are inevitable in this market. I believe that everyone here has ever lost money, and there have been many who have overcome it and made a profit in this market. Be careful in the next investments and never continue Fomo in this market, that's just the way to make you lose.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 21, 2020, 07:51:59 AM
if you try to be more careful then no words will all be lost. I have also experienced things like you but not with that much eth. but now I have gained capital that has been lost even I also get even more profits. remember don't be greedy or believe in anything be careful
Thats true dont believe easily in projects you really not aware much about the background. Fomo is not the right moment to invest and it doesnt mean its a good coin, sometimes its a pump and dump scheme thus we must be careful to not lose our hard earned money. Nevertheless losing is not the end of everything because we can recover it back by proper learning and improving ourselves.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
June 21, 2020, 07:44:14 AM

many people are trapped as you have experienced, due to a dump in 2018, if you hold a coin with good potential you can hold it but if you hold a coin that is not good for long-term investment, you better exchange it for ETH or other good coins.
The problem is how big his chance to recover his lost from being trapped by the bullish trend. This time the price of ESH has already recovered but even with the latest bullrend and he's still loosing more than 80% from his amount.

It looks like he must migrate to the another coin as his choice to be an investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 21, 2020, 07:14:21 AM

many people are trapped as you have experienced, due to a dump in 2018, if you hold a coin with good potential you can hold it but if you hold a coin that is not good for long-term investment, you better exchange it for ETH or other good coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
June 21, 2020, 06:50:12 AM
if you try to be more careful then no words will all be lost. I have also experienced things like you but not with that much eth. but now I have gained capital that has been lost even I also get even more profits. remember don't be greedy or believe in anything be careful
Its right to be always be careful than sorry in the end. He should be careful in choosing which project he will invest. There's a lot of new project out there and if your not be careful with them you can lose all your money because of them. You can guarantee that if you invested them you can quickly gained too much profit from them. OP should learn about these huge mistake that he made. Don't trust anybody and learn to know about there project and avoid to catch by scammers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
June 21, 2020, 06:30:06 AM
I never wanna invest total assets in just one coin because if they're can't capture current project roadmap then my assets will be risky and no chance next for recovery. Actually i am sorry for your loss even now you can hold and patience next there product development. Otherwise if you was bought ETH cheap price and stay hold then now you can make completely satisfied profits grp.
At the very least, TS gets valuable experience from the mistakes he made, I am sure, in the future TS will be more careful and not easily caught by FOMO. Moreover, it's a pretty big loss, I'm sorry.
It is very risky if we all in only in one asset. When something unexpected happens we will lose many assets at once. That is why we must divide funds into several alternatives, for example BTC and some potential altcoins, of course, by analyzing to get the right timing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 21, 2020, 02:37:28 AM
What kind of coin that you have bought it with your ethereum? i guess you have trapped at the bullish trend. It looks like you have been buying at the peak price and then it gets dumped instantly by the whale.

You should tell me us what coin.
The name of the coin is switch ( ESH ), a friend told me how good the project is and I invested all my ethereum thinking the price will increase more but later it dumped
If it's ESH then you need to relax, you haven't really lose your money yet, that project is active and the token is backed by several dex exchanges like switchdex, McAfeedex, ghostx dex, every month all ESH holders get 50% fee from all these dexs, ESH has good use case and it's been announced that they've acquired wavesbet, gambling platform coming soon
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 21, 2020, 02:22:06 AM
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
June 21, 2020, 02:02:10 AM
he was not doing it and that's how he has been losing his money. It looks like switch has already increased a lot again right now. It has been getting 70% increase but that's very sad to see that it's still too far from the rate that has already taken by OP
it depends on how the analysis is carried out on the project in the short term. when it is not possible to hold on for longer I think it would be better to get out now than to lose all the money. but when there is good planning by the developer there is no harm in waiting for the market again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 21, 2020, 01:56:36 AM
No matter how much you habe lost, you can build your balance back to the top.  

Yes we can bring back what we have lost. Let us not lost our hope. Our life does not stop when we lost something small or something big. Sometimes it is just a way to see what we have to see. Just remember that most of us experienced the same thing and of course remember the word "risk". This world already explains everything. So losing is a part of this.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 20, 2020, 11:07:05 PM
I never wanna invest total assets in just one coin because if they're can't capture current project roadmap then my assets will be risky and no chance next for recovery. Actually i am sorry for your loss even now you can hold and patience next there product development. Otherwise if you was bought ETH cheap price and stay hold then now you can make completely satisfied profits grp.

Indeed, people should split their capital to reduce the risk of investment
Because invest one coin is too risky, remember if we want to success in any kind of investment, we should learn how to manage the risk first
he was not doing it and that's how he has been losing his money. It looks like switch has already increased a lot again right now. It has been getting 70% increase but that's very sad to see that it's still too far from the rate that has already taken by OP
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
June 20, 2020, 07:29:19 PM

Wow, it's really sad losing such a huge amount but remember it is not always too late to rise again no matter how down you think you are. This is a lesson and not to only you but everyone about risk, taking calculated risk and not putting all eggs in one basket contributes greatly to survivability in volatile markets. I'm sure you will emerge stronger with time
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
June 20, 2020, 06:19:18 PM
No all hope is not lost, i personally lost alot of money trading on Binance last year due to FOMO and greed  and i felt i was going to give up on crypto as a whole, but thank God a friend encouraged me and i came back , today i am happy i didn't  give up .there is a future in crypto no matter what you may experience now , just be careful and not give up  .

Although price  volatility in the market is enough  to send someone to the village , but we can conquer that if we fight greed.
Pages:
Jump to: