Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 66. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 30, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
Ethereum's price is considered valuable for investors. But no one is really yet sure if this price is the lowest or it might go even lower than the current price. The thing is that for sure few weeks later it will rise again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
March 30, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?
Yeah as all Altcoins are in dip nowadays it is the best time to invest in a safer way like in Ethereum as it is one of the best Altcoin on the market. It is also safer to invest in Ethereum than to unknown or even new tokens on the market as Ethereum is known to withstand any issues and struggle but still bounce back and recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
I think it will be better to use the ladder system, not all in at once.
But if you understand the movement and have a very accurate prediction, its up to you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
if all eth are sold, chances are eth will decrease drastically. prices will drop, and maybe bitcoin will also decline. this is our nightmare, should we have to be patient, to save our eth. and maybe you should invest or buy eth at a low price, until the eth price rises, then you get a profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 30, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
now is a good time to add investment assets that we have, because lately market trends often decrease. not only the type of altcoin Ethereum alone decreased, almost all altcoin species experienced the same thing. What we need to do is choose altcoin types that have good potential for the future, do not focus on one type of altcoin alone, as this is the greatest opportunity to buy more altcoin types to serve as an investment asset.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
I think ETH will fall again and will recover in orbit. The entire capital of the market is gradually being withdrawn. They, who have financial potential, have outlined for themselves a script. Please wait and buy at the most reasonable price possible. I do not think the market will continue to go down like this forever. The market will recover soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:03:13 AM
Yes, this is a good time. Prices have returned to the starting point. Everything will start again. The role and low position of the ether has been successful. It will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
If I were you to maximize profit I will buy when the price go up not when the price is going down. We don't know the bottom it may go to 300$ or lower. Thus just wait and buy  when the price goes up or in uptrend direction to avoid loses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
In my opinion, this is due to the fact that in many countries of the world (USA, Korea, EU, Russia and others) recently introduced restrictive measures against new ICOs, for example, regulators began to require the registration of ICO issuers, disclosure of information about the ICO and the issuer etc. Considering that many ICOs have occurred on the etherium platform (for example, ERC-20 tokens), it is expected that restrictive measures against the ICO will limit the demand for the etherium.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

you should look at the development of the coin and see how the Ethereum team develops its project if the project is very good it will be easy to earn a profit from Ethereum and if you want a long term investment then Ethereum is a good choice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
If I have spare money, I'd put at least half of it into ethereum.
Unfortunately all I have is bitcoin and altcoins.
All I can do is exchange my bitcoin for ethereum or other altcoins.
Actually I have started gathering more ethereum now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
   Many people support idea about getting all in in Ethereum. Since whole market is
down all in in any reputable coin is a smart thing to do. Many of them will recover
and rise more, but which one will have the highest rise it`s a question.
   I already have some Ethereum`s and I plan to buy more. I have plans to buy
other coins too, I do not have enough to buy all at once. Some coins will make a
surprisingly big rise, be aware of that. Diversifying is always good when you plan
your investment. Have some money in safe coins, have some money in coins with
great potential, and have some money in little projects that can have enormous
rise, more than any others.

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 30, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
now probably not the best time to buy. ETH may still fall. You need to buy when you just slightly upward
I do not think so, the crisis is over and this is the true cost of the altcoins. They have been hit hard by the stock market and, in 2018, will be the year of economic crisis. This is a very worrying and we should be careful in investing. This is a serious issue and not a FUD.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 30, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
The deeper the price of a certain digital currency goes, the better time to buy on them. That applies to all even in bitcoin because its the very opportunity that others don't see. Instead, they panic sell even if it cost them their investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
It seems to me that the Ethereum has reached its minimum, and right now it needs to be bought. I can not say for sure when the growth of this cryptocurrency will be, but I think that by the end of the year exactly.
Activity: 28
March 30, 2018, 08:15:51 AM
I asked basically the same question on facebook... and people are basically saying that yeah now is a good time. however someone else told me (lol I know how vague that sounds) that the price of ETH will bottom out around late april, so you may wait until then.

That is the word on the street... but don't take my word for it Smiley DYOR and good luck to us all
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
getting an ethereum right now might be the smartest thing I can do.however, the market is invisible.we have to invest at least half of it
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 08:13:43 AM
now probably not the best time to buy. ETH may still fall. You need to buy when you just slightly upward
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
Yes, now ethereum has decreased very drastically then this is the right time to buy it with cheaper price.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
Yes, I believe that 400 is a very attractive price for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: