Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 67. (Read 6797 times)

Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 30, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?
Ethereum is continuously fall in the market because Bitcoin value is down in market. So this week completely down in all the market so if you invest in Ethereum you should buy tomorrow or day after tomorrow because again all the coins going to pump in next. If you surely believe this Ethereum you can invest know.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

I believe it is actually the best time to buy ETH, it even went down to $380. That was really a
surprising amount but alarming at the same time. I must admit looking at my portfolio, ETH
is drastically and insanely low, having invested and still holding them makes me worry. But
enough of that I still have faith in Ethereum, when it climbs back for who knows when, it will
be all worth it. Let's buy Ethereum, prices aren't gonna get better than this. Buy and Hold.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
For this moment every coin in top is good option to invest. So you can choose coins which will give you profit faster than ethereum. But eth is very good option for longer invest, it depeneds about your needs
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
I think it's a great time to buy more ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 07:58:19 AM
Yes it is good to invest ethereum for now . You can sell altcoins and buy ethereum.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
Right now every crypto  market down not only ETH. Yes this is the right to buy ETH. But you don't investment all in ETH. You have store some money for backup in future. I think you have invest 7th to 10th  type crypto currency for safe your investment. Crypto market recover soon. You can follow and analyses  top 20 crypto coin in coinmarketcap.com . I could advise you can invest with  NEO, Waves, ETH, lite coin, Dash, Populous. It's only my Opinion.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Yes, now is a good time to buy ETH !!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

I'm sure that such a price is manipulation. Ethereum price fell very strongly in relation to bitcoin. But they have a very strong team and community. This year there will be many innovations, such as the launch of Plasma, Casper and the transition to PoS mining. The ecosystem is very strong. I think that now is the time to buy eth.

Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 07:42:42 AM
I think when the market will go up all the other coins will go up too so it doesn't matter if you change all in ETH or not
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
Not just Eth, everything is down at the moment. So if you are into taking risks then invest in any of your favorites because it may turn out to be a good time to invest, but you can never know for sure.
I'm gonna wait a little more and see how it goes.
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 30, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
It depends on you, if you plan to invest in eth all out then go and purchase some. With the market dropping way too low, i guess it is best to purchase other coins as well other than just eth so you can diversify your portfolio. But if you just want to invest in eth, then this is also the best time to do so since eth price is low.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
i agree to you. ethereum now is dump . we can buy some and store it . maybe 1 month it will riss again .
Activity: 486
March 30, 2018, 07:26:38 AM
yes ethereum has decreased drastically for those who like eth then this is a great opportunity to buy because the price is cheap,and just wait until eth rises it will get a lot of profit.not only eth all the coins have decreased..
yes hopefully eth prices can go up again because it has come down far...
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
the ethereum has fallen a lot but it's not clear how long it will take to decline. It makes sense to get ethereum but not all your money
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
March 30, 2018, 07:17:03 AM
Things can always go worse than you expect: so, never go all in!
Who can say that prices will retrace to pre-Dec values?

Yes last quarter of this year will be the main event and we cannot predict anything as of now and let's just invest when the value drops and wait till the end of the year to yield more profit as the value might increase like it happens last time
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

Yes, i think this is the right time all in ETH, All in here i mean to invest in more ETH, it's because ETH's price is very low right now, it even reach $300+, so this is really your chance yo invest in ETH and gain a lot of money from ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
If you believe in this ethereum is a good time where the price of ethereum is cheap,
This is great considering we buy cheaply and can sell it back when the price is stable, And can give a profit doubled,
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
March 30, 2018, 06:57:30 AM
Things can always go worse than you expect: so, never go all in!
Who can say that prices will retrace to pre-Dec values?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
March 30, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
All altcoins are now at a cheap price and are suitable to make a purchase of altcoin whose position is ranked top 10 in coinmarketcap. However, I do not think to buy altcoin like Ripple because I have my own reasons that make me not interested to buy it. Related to ETH, this morning the price has touched the bottom support point and bounced back, it indicates that ETH has a good prospect and become another choice for investors.
Activity: 300
March 30, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
All I was able to save is in the Ethereum. I am sad to see the decline in its value. On the other hand, I understand that I have not lost much or herself. The main thing is not to lose his head. But the more I am at the moment will not invest in the Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: