Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 69. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
Now is the right time to invest in any coins you want. The price or value of the coins are going up and you don't want to miss this chance. Better to buy now as soon as possible because many investors will buy again and I think that the price of ETH will hit more than 600 dollars mark. If you are a daily trader, now is the right time then sell again once the price continue to dip.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
Even now I do not want to go to the market, too scared to even 20% capital there is tossed. A sense of that here is here is and collapses. And what about Ethereum. If it costs less than 100, of course I will buy everything Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?
yes you can do it, because the market has given big discount for buyer. but wait until the lowest price or place your purchase order at the lowest price.
How can you know which is the lowest price Huh Maybe it was already when it went below $ 400.
I wonder how the events will develop further with the price of ETH ...

price is not even close to being low

many analysts believe that ETH real value is below $100.

many people do not believe in this, but that's the prediction of some analysis and I'm sure we have to be patient waiting to buy ethereum at the lowest price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
March 30, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
It is the right time to invest into ETH because of it's low prices but I don't think it is the right time to go all in on it. It would be better to diversify in many coins to lessen risk of losing money and increase the chance for profit. IMO all coins are on sale right now because of the current bearish trend that we have seen. It would also be a good idea to buy some bitcoin and other top coins with potential too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 05:08:30 AM
Everything is a good buy today. But maybe it will be an even better buy tomorrow Smiley Not sure how much lower can it go. But if you plan on holding long term Ethereum is at a good price even now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 30, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

I think this is your choice.
if you believe and have learned the current state. you can buy ethereum with a large amount. but one thing I know, eth prices fall deeper than all the top altcoin. the opportunity to buy in today's cheap price. or you wait a few weeks ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
March 30, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

price is not even close to being low

this is a very common mistake which is being made by a lot of newbies these days and it is the reason for the slow dump of ETH. if newbies stopped making this mistake price would have gotten dumped a lot faster and we would have been at the bottom already!

the mistake is that these newbies think just because price has fallen it must mean it is a good time to buy it! but the truth is, the price has a long way to go down still before it reaches the price level that makes it a good time to buy.
many analysts believe that ETH real value is below $100.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
yes you can do it, because the market has given big discount for buyer. but wait until the lowest price or place your purchase order at the lowest price.
How can you know which is the lowest price Huh Maybe it was already when it went below $ 400.
I wonder how the events will develop further with the price of ETH ...
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

Yeah your right actually all the price of alternative coins now is down in the market even bitcoin is down the  price in the market  its good to give all in eth because eth had a big potential to get a high price in future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
March 30, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
The indication of the relative strength indicator (RSI) in ETH is in a situation where the rate is excessively low due to large sales. In a downtrend, the RSI may remain on this oversold territory for a long time. Therefore, the price of the coin may fall even more and then it will be more profitable to buy the currency for long-term hold.
Activity: 189
March 30, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
I expect eth to fall to 200-250 and then buy all the money. Believe, that until the end of the year he will for 1K $
Activity: 64
March 30, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
If you are in fiat,it's better to wait because the price can be lower
Activity: 107
March 30, 2018, 04:39:33 AM
yes with you buy at the lowest price you can hold Ethereum for a while. then sell it at a high price. this gives you a considerable profit opportunity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
March 30, 2018, 04:30:39 AM
hallo my friend
everyone would suggest buying ETH coins but the purchase decision is on your own.
if you want to invest ETH now. I pray for ETH coins to rise in April.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
March 30, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
ethereum fell to the price of the bottom, I think it will rise now
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
This is a very good time to enter the market, if you've been thinking about it for a long time, then it's just a moment. A lot of tokens are costing too little to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
March 30, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
Ill keep watching all this coin price until next week, when i see some bounce ill buy some and try to make little profit. not really sure all in in one coin is a good option anyway.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
March 30, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
You can.
Ethereum maybe goes to its previous price as I think.
Ethereum is a potential coin that's rank is Second.
You can choose Litecoin also.
Market under red (very down) now time to buy then hold.
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
The main questions is - what is your reason? HODL or speculate Grin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 30, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

I consider the rate of ETH is kinda good now

1) The rate of BTC:ETH is now 1:20, which is real dirt cheap. IMO, the ration should be less than 1:10 looking at the adoption and use case of Ethereum compare to BTC
2) Next, Ethereum has dropped almost 60-70% of its value from its peak, if you believe in the industry, Ethereum might just be a pure great choice
Pages:
Jump to: