Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️ - page 4. (Read 175056 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Do you have any specific country phone number for SMS verification i am using website so i need to verify phone as well as VCC also

I understand. Use the 1st SMS method for that specific VCC. In case, it is a USA number: put +1 and then the number.
Would work now! Also, if you still have some questions left, don't hesitate to PM me.
Please include your Rocketr.net order ID though Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Do you have any specific country phone number for SMS verification i am using website so i need to verify phone as well as VCC also
Guide is on sale now! $3.99, grab it while you can. Once purchased, you will receive free lifetime updates!

Bitcoin is only accepted at the moment, PayPal will come back soon! Of course, if you would like to pay via another way; just PM me!

Back when I originally bought this guide, there was no mention of lifetime updates. In fact, I believe (but my memory could be failing me) that you said something about each purchase including one future guide update. Does this new policy also apply for those of us who have bought this guide before? If so, how do we receive the new guide if you ever release an update to it? Thanks!

Yes, it applies to people who bought the guide before as well! Either I will send a mass e-mail with includes the new guide or will send a PM if necessary.

Also, feel free to add me on Skype with your Rocketr order ID, so I can send you the link more easily!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Guide is on sale now! $3.99, grab it while you can. Once purchased, you will receive free lifetime updates!

Bitcoin is only accepted at the moment, PayPal will come back soon! Of course, if you would like to pay via another way; just PM me!

Back when I originally bought this guide, there was no mention of lifetime updates. In fact, I believe (but my memory could be failing me) that you said something about each purchase including one future guide update. Does this new policy also apply for those of us who have bought this guide before? If so, how do we receive the new guide if you ever release an update to it? Thanks!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Up for today! Still selling, update is coming!
When will the new update be available?
Activity: 2
Hello
Just want to know if I could register Hulu and Spotify with this method.. I was using entropy vcc previously to register the free trails. But It stopped working now... I'll b happy to purchase your guide, if I am able to register them
Thanks
Regards..

Hey,

Not sure about these 2 services, could you maybe hit me up on Skype / PM so we can try out?
Would recommend that before buying!

Thanks a lot foe replying bro.. I have added u on skype (Pls accept my request).. When will u be online
Thanks..
Hello
Just want to know if I could register Hulu and Spotify with this method.. I was using entropy vcc previously to register the free trails. But It stopped working now... I'll b happy to purchase your guide, if I am able to register them
Thanks
Regards..

Hey,

Not sure about these 2 services, could you maybe hit me up on Skype / PM so we can try out?
Would recommend that before buying!
Activity: 2
Hello
Thanks
Regards..
good, as I can buy by paypal.
I do not have bitcoins

Yeah, PayPal is supported again! Apologies for the delay.

Good seller, perfect support Cheesy

Thank you man Smiley
Activity: 58
Good seller, perfect support Cheesy
Activity: 9
good, as I can buy by paypal.
I do not have bitcoins
Can you test for google cloud Cheesy
hello everyone.

Please tell me known about of this guide.

How much fee to create vcc.

Can register azure, google cloud, DigitalOcean, ....

Please tell me before I buy it Smiley

Thank all.

Hey,

All 6 methods don't require any fee for creating the VCC. Only the AWS + PP part may require it, as you need to top up!
Also: Azure, GC and DigitalOcean works here in Europe, but it may not be worldwide. Please PM me if you need assitance, will be glad to help.

Could you help me to register azure, gc or DO  Cheesy

Check your skype

Got it, sent you a message!

hello everyone.

Thank all.

Hey,

All 6 methods don't require any fee for creating the VCC. Only the AWS + PP part may require it, as you need to top up!
Also: Azure, GC and DigitalOcean works here in Europe, but it may not be worldwide. Please PM me if you need assitance, will be glad to help.

Could you help me to register azure, gc or DO  Cheesy

Check your skype
hello everyone.

Thank all.

Hey,

hello everyone.

Thank all.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
As a clarification to anyone looking to buy this guide: Do note that while the VCC methods are legitimate, there is no mention of how to load them. The guide itself says that loading VCC cards is out of the scope of the guide. The main reason for you to obtain any of these VCCs would be in order to verify free trials such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or even commercial end-user sites such as Netflix or Amazon Prime. I would not recommend it if your main objective is to obtain a card that you can load using Bitcoin, as this is not covered at all. Otherwise a great guide.
Very satisfied with the method, and the support from MXXWLL. Thanks!

Thank you!

Send pm  Wink

Got it, thank you!
Activity: 24
Very satisfied with the method, and the support from MXXWLL. Thanks!
Activity: 64
Pages:
Jump to: