Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️ - page 7. (Read 175056 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Hey, I added you on Skype, so please check it at your convenience. For whatever reason, the conversion rate at rocketr is still completely messed up or outdated so I would prefer if you could just give me a bitcoin address for me to send the money to. I will also be posting a review as soon as I get it. Please PM me if you are able to do this or accept my request on Skype (assuming I added the correct person, since I could not find anyone by your exact Skype ID). Otherwise I can PM you my Skype.

Could you PM me your Skype if possible? Thank you. Was off for a few days, sorry for the delay.

Also, PayPal is now accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Hey, I added you on Skype, so please check it at your convenience. For whatever reason, the conversion rate at rocketr is still completely messed up or outdated so I would prefer if you could just give me a bitcoin address for me to send the money to. I will also be posting a review as soon as I get it. Please PM me if you are able to do this or accept my request on Skype (assuming I added the correct person, since I could not find anyone by your exact Skype ID). Otherwise I can PM you my Skype.
how does one go about putting money into these vcc?

A lot of payment options could be used, although Bitcoin is the most convenient.
Also, it depends per VCC method of course.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
how does one go about putting money into these vcc?
what is your skype? I interest and cannot add you by icon

Hey,

Check my thread, I've added it now.

Also, PayPal is now accepted again!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
what is your skype? I interest and cannot add you by icon
I pmed you but no response from you yet, I wanted to test your phone numbers on microsoft, if it works I will buy the guide.
Very sorry for the delay. Will add you, didn't seen your PM somehow.

I tried using the rocketr link, but for some reason the conversion from USD to BTC is significantly lower than in any other exchange. Could I pay directly to you instead? I tried contacting you through Skype as well, but the link to "contact me on skype" in your thread seems to be down. Could I have your Skype or a PM?

Will fix the link, going to PM you with my Skype ID. Sorry for the delay.

service still running or is scam?
not work?
Check out my Bitcointalk / MPGH vouches before buying.
You'll receive the guide instantly after purchasing! It is still working. If you have questions, please PM / reply and I'll try to answer these.
legendary
I tried using the rocketr link, but for some reason the conversion from USD to BTC is significantly lower than in any other exchange. Could I pay directly to you instead? I tried contacting you through Skype as well, but the link to "contact me on skype" in your thread seems to be down. Could I have your Skype or a PM?
Activity: 3
service still running or is scam?
not work?
What is required for this method to work? Do we need to provide personal information or otherwise have an already working credit card or virtual credit card? Do these show up as prepaid credit cards that are not accepted by some vendors such as PayPal and trial offers? Would it work for service trials like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc.? Thanks and please check your PMs; I will be sending you one shortly.

Hey,

Got your PM.
Nothing is required, also you don't need any investment (almost for any method). Everything that is relevant will be detailed in this guide.
They will work for a lot of services, as I've included 6 methods in the guide. Can't give any guarantees though for all services, it may not work for Netflix for example (although not fully tested).

Feel free to ask some other questions if you like.

Kind regards.

Thanks, I got the reply. I will buy and post back here with a review since I could not really find any that I liked. I was simply worried about an investment being required to obtain any of these cards and/or numbers. I will post back soon.

Okay, thanks for purchasing. Just hit me up if you need assistance.
legendary
What is required for this method to work? Do we need to provide personal information or otherwise have an already working credit card or virtual credit card? Do these show up as prepaid credit cards that are not accepted by some vendors such as PayPal and trial offers? Would it work for service trials like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc.? Thanks and please check your PMs; I will be sending you one shortly.

Hey,

Got your PM.
Nothing is required, also you don't need any investment (almost for any method). Everything that is relevant will be detailed in this guide.
They will work for a lot of services, as I've included 6 methods in the guide. Can't give any guarantees though for all services, it may not work for Netflix for example (although not fully tested).

Kind regards.

Thanks, I got the reply. I will buy and post back here with a review since I could not really find any that I liked. I was simply worried about an investment being required to obtain any of these cards and/or numbers. I will post back soon.

Hey,

Got your PM.

Kind regards.
legendary
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
I pmed you but no response from you yet, I wanted to test your phone numbers on microsoft, if it works I will buy the guide.
How many is price of Unlimited SMS Phone Numbers?
$4.99, but can give a discount. PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 42
How many is price of Unlimited SMS Phone Numbers?
Am interested please can you add me on my skype id: opsondell
I've added you on Skype right now Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Am interested please can you add me on my skype id: opsondell
he sent me a copy & gotta say excellent of its kind
also very good at communicating

btw Thanks again for everything

Thanks for the kind comment! Just hit me up if you need help.
Activity: 6
he sent me a copy & gotta say excellent of its kind
also very good at communicating

btw Thanks again for everything
Pages:
Jump to: