Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️ - page 8. (Read 175056 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Does your phone numbers works on Microsoft?

Not sure, they definitely work for Gmail and FB which I tested recently with the improved guide.
Could you hit me up on PM / Skype if possible? Can test it out for you.

Regards.
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
Does your phone numbers works on Microsoft?
Sorry my bad, Just bought it and waiting for confirmation.

Thanks for your purchase! Just hit me up if you need support, will reply as soon as possible.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Sorry my bad, Just bought it and waiting for confirmation.
Up to the top!

Your thread says $6 and on rocketr says $10

Use the coupon code: UPDATEV2.

My apologies if it is unclear. The discount code beneath the AutoBuy link will give you $6.

Thanks for noting.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Up to the top!

Your thread says $6 and on rocketr says $10
Will PM you all, sorry for the delay.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hello, can you check your pm please?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey,

Very sorry for all the delay. Was a few days away, but I've made a lot of changes in the updated version, included more SMS + VCC methods.
Also made a section for AWS + PayPal verification specifically. As a bonus, an unlimited Spotify method is included to the new guide.

Need to update the thread now, will answer all the PMs shortly. I will answer all the replies here in my next post!

Thanks for being polite, my apologies again!

Hi,

have sent you a PM,
& kindly awaiting your reply

Thanks.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi

Would you please PM me your Paypal ID ?
Also as I am nee here and shown interest in your product and not have made any payment so far. Would you please provide me discount of 50% ? :-
It would be much better for me to buy and start implementing.

Please look into this at high priority.

Ps: I didn't force you do what I asked. I just requested you :-)
Activity: 51
Great methods! I recommend this seller.
can u sell a copy for $1? or a cheaper price?

Won't sell it for $1, to avoid saturation. My apologies.
PM me if you would like to have a discount.

What about phone numbers? Are they voip or google voice??
Some are VoIP, some not. This is not about Google Voice. I've included new SMS methods which supports a lot of more services.
Kind regards.

Is any personal information needed when doing this method? If so, is its accuracy ever checked? Do you need any money to spend to execute this method? You mention that the VCCs you get are free, but is any sort of upfront payment necessary?

About the phone numbers, what carrier are they registered under? Are they like the free text apps such as Pinger which are incompatible with some services or real numbers registered under major carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, etc.
Hey,

About the VCCs:
These VCCs don't require any ID check. Almost any of the VCC methods I've included don't require any investment, a few may. Can also be made again without any charge.
Super easy to follow!

About the SMS phone number(s):
All my methods will cover almost any service. USA & EU-based phone numbers can be chosen.
They are registered under different carriers, but I can't reveal too much. Not AT&T and such as far as I know.

Kind regards.

I've sent you (DM) Direct Message ,please read your messages .. i want ask something from PM thx

Will PM you back now. Sorry for the delay.

Hey,

Very sorry for all the delay. Was a few days away, but I've made a lot of changes in the updated version, included more SMS + VCC methods.
Also made a section for AWS + PayPal verification specifically. As a bonus, an unlimited Spotify method is included to the new guide.

Need to update the thread now, will answer all the PMs shortly. I will answer all the replies here in my next post!

Thanks for being polite, my apologies again!
Activity: 6
will the guide work for paypal or googlevoice verification & online shopping in U.S or non-U.S stores?

will it work to verify EU paypal?

and What if i buy it now? will i get help & the updated version from you when it is released?

btw please give me your Telegram ID so i can reach you too..

MXXWLL may i have your answer to these queries..

also feel free to p.m me regarding this if necessary..

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 28
I've sent you (DM) Direct Message ,please read your messages .. i want ask something from PM thx
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Is any personal information needed when doing this method? If so, is its accuracy ever checked? Do you need any money to spend to execute this method? You mention that the VCCs you get are free, but is any sort of upfront payment necessary?

About the phone numbers, what carrier are they registered under? Are they like the free text apps such as Pinger which are incompatible with some services or real numbers registered under major carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, etc.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
What about phone numbers? Are they voip or google voice??
Ok, to conclude after much trial, it does work with what they claim. Updated guide should be out soon with what we've discussed, hopefully at a more expensive price so it doesn't saturate the high quality methods (which is only possible if people just keep getting banned over and over for abusing whatever accounts). So take a look at what they've said it can work on, and it will work as of today.

Edit: By the way the seller is really great! Wink and it's probably the last chance to get this guide for cheap, which still works, but will have easier ways on the updated version and more detail etc.

Thanks for the vouch and your confidence Smiley

Will post and update the original thread after the new version is up.

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Ok, to conclude after much trial, it does work with what they claim. Updated guide should be out soon with what we've discussed, hopefully at a more expensive price so it doesn't saturate the high quality methods (which is only possible if people just keep getting banned over and over for abusing whatever accounts). So take a look at what they've said it can work on, and it will work as of today.

Edit: By the way the seller is really great! Wink and it's probably the last chance to get this guide for cheap, which still works, but will have easier ways on the updated version and more detail etc.
Activity: 7
have you tested his vcc's whith bing and adwords?
Just talking with OP, he's a very honest and nice person. Our timezones are different so we're going to work through things tomorrow.

Wait a couple of days before buying like they said and they'll probably have an even better and updated guide by then. Great person to deal with.
Pages:
Jump to: