Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️ - page 9. (Read 175056 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Just talking with OP, he's a very honest and nice person. Our timezones are different so we're going to work through things tomorrow.

Wait a couple of days before buying like they said and they'll probably have an even better and updated guide by then. Great person to deal with.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
can you updates your skype id link,want to add you
waiting your updates ;epecially for bing and adwords

Guys, I'm trying to contact WaffleMaster and help him.
If possible, please wait messing up the thread before WaffleMaster is helped. With all respect, it makes it very confusing.
Don't buy the guide yet, I will update the guide within two days.

Kind regards.
Activity: 6
Hi,

will it work to verify EU paypal?

and What if i buy it now? will i get help & the updated version from you when it is released?

btw please give me your Telegram ID so i can reach you too..

Thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Guys, I'm trying to contact WaffleMaster and help him.
If possible, please wait messing up the thread before WaffleMaster is helped. With all respect, it makes it very confusing.
Don't buy the guide yet, I will update the guide within two days.

Kind regards.

I didn't mention anything about an updated guide. By the way the VCC I put money on (many have a minimum limit) is declined literally everywhere and the company that gives the VCC isn't letting me get my money out. I'm fucking pissed off. What a clown fiesta.

from what you said i get a sense this being partly about Ka*/Co* vcc...  Roll Eyes
so,you confirms that isen't working for bing ads ?

Hi,

no skype Tongue

please give me your t.me ID instead
the https://rocketr.net/buy/0ef2a453ae12 purchase link will give me the updated guide that You, WaffleMaster & other members mentioned ? Huh

will the guide work for paypal or googlevoice verification & online shopping in U.S or non-U.S stores?

Thanks in advance
I didn't mention anything about an updated guide. By the way the VCC I put money on (many have a minimum limit) is declined literally everywhere and the company that gives the VCC isn't letting me get my money out. I'm fucking pissed off. What a clown fiesta.

Hi,

no skype Tongue

the https://rocketr.net/buy/0ef2a453ae12 purchase link will give me the updated guide that You, WaffleMaster & other members mentioned ? Huh

will the guide work for paypal or googlevoice verification & online shopping in U.S or non-U.S stores?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

no skype Tongue

Thanks in advance
hi
can theses vcc work for bing.paypal verification purpose

if yes,i can pay only whith paypal

This guide is very nice but the VCC I've tried haven't worked anywhere the seller is claiming. The seller is very nice and responsive. Maybe he can help with that, but as of now EVERY service I've tried, including ones he said would work, won't accept these for verification purposes.

Edit: Can't get anything to work.

Hey,

First, very sorry for the delay. I've sent you a PM with further details.
Super strange that you can't get it to work though, I've tested all the services again and are working like it should.
If there are any others who have sort of these issues, please contact me as soon as possible. Feel free to PM or Skype me.

Thank you!

Kind regards.

Trying out your more specific help, and it was different from what I was doing and trying!
This guide is very nice but the VCC I've tried haven't worked anywhere the seller is claiming. The seller is very nice and responsive. Maybe he can help with that, but as of now EVERY service I've tried, including ones he said would work, won't accept these for verification purposes.

Hey,

First, very sorry for the delay. I've sent you a PM with further details.
Super strange that you can't get it to work though, I've tested all the services again and are working like it should.
If there are any others who have sort of these issues, please contact me as soon as possible. Feel free to PM or Skype me.

Thank you!

Kind regards.

I pmed you about difficulty buying. Bitcoin is so impossible to use these days.

edit: took over an hour for 1 confirm, but I think I'll complete the 2 confirmations with the 2 hour period.

Hey,

First, my apologies for the issues. I've answered your PM, it is now confirmed and you should have received the guide!
If possible, could you add me on Skype? Thank you.

Kind regards.

I want to get buy this but I can I pay with PayPal instead?
And I also don't use Skype for now.

No problem, I can accept PayPal. Could you PM me with another alternative of Skype if possible?
Thank you!
I pmed you about difficulty buying. Bitcoin is so impossible to use these days.

edit: took over an hour for 1 confirm, but I think I'll complete the 2 confirmations with the 2 hour period.
Prices have gone up? Last i see price is $1 ... I'm interested, when will the price go down again ?  Cheesy

$3 is still a discounted price Wink Add me on Skype if you would like to discuss the price.

i'm not use skype, you have whatsapp number ? i'll contact you

Okay, PM me please. Thanks!
Activity: 28
Prices have gone up? Last i see price is $1 ... I'm interested, when will the price go down again ?  Cheesy

$3 is still a discounted price Wink Add me on Skype if you would like to discuss the price.

i'm not use skype, you have whatsapp number ? i'll contact you
i want pay with paypal

It is used with Facebook?

Yes, you can use it with FB Ads.
Activity: 1
i want pay with paypal

It is used with Facebook?

i need this method all are working? can we verify gmail with the usa and eu phone number?
please skype me @mitali.sinha2016
Yes, although I may need to update the guide first. You can also verify Paypal with the USA numbers.
Add me on Skype if you have purchased as the eBook is not updated yet.

Will this work with netflix 1 month free account?

Not sure, it works for most services like Amazon, Tidal, Crunchyroll and much more.

The EU phone numbers, which country or countries are they exactly from?

Almost every country in the EU and some outside.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
The EU phone numbers, which country or countries are they exactly from?
Pages:
Jump to: