Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 All-in-one 🔥 || ✔️ Kickstart your Account Shop with HQ methods ✔️ - page 5. (Read 175056 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Hi, if you are any updates for the guide can you pm them?  Thanks

Yes, of course! If you would like to also get via Skype, just PM me too!

Hola man, i don't use often skype atm. Can you send me the update links in pm?
Thanks

Yeah, will send you the link to the updated guide then once ready! Could you PM your Rocketr.net order ID first if possible?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

Hola man, i don't use often skype atm. Can you send me the update links in pm?
Thanks
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
@MXXWLL, don't you think is easier to sell vcc than selling guide on how to? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks

working good with AWS or Googe Cloud?

Yes, still working for AWS. About Google Cloud. not sure.
Activity: 10
working good with AWS or Googe Cloud?

Activity: 64
Hi

before buy i want to know if VCC work good for Adword and Bing .. How much it will cost me to generate VCC ( Estimate) and SMS

Hey,

This VCC should work for FB ads, although I am not fully sure it is compatible with AdWords and Bing.
All these VCCs + SMS doesn't require any investment, except the AWS + PP tutorial which needs a very small investment.

Activity: 1
Hi

before buy i want to know if VCC work good for Adword and Bing .. How much it will cost me to generate VCC ( Estimate) and SMS
The guide works perfectly.
Good product, recommended Smiley

Thanks for the vouch Smiley

The Seller Really Tried.... he teach some stuff i didn't know about but most of the phone Number you talked about is not new but i really enjoy your VCC Method And i pray it will work for what i wanna use it for
Thank You

First of all, thank you for your purchase Smiley If you ever need help, just add me on Skype! Will be glad to help.
Activity: 2
The Seller Really Tried.... he teach some stuff i didn't know about but most of the phone Number you talked about is not new but i really enjoy your VCC Method And i pray it will work for what i wanna use it for
Thank You
Activity: 5
The guide works perfectly.
Good product, recommended Smiley
Bought this guide today.

Paypal verification fails:

"This card is not accepted. Please use a different card."

SMS confirmation never shows up using suggested methods.

I'm pretty sure that PayPal verification methods vary depending on what country you are from. I know countries like the U.S. have somewhat high requirements to get their PayPal verified. Countries in the European Union also have somewhat high requirements albeit some not as high as the United States. If you live most anywhere else in the world, you should not be obligated to provide much else than a card or a phone number verification in order to get your account verified with them.

Updated my comment. The guide works mostly. Just need to figure out the receiving limits...

Hey,
Apologies for the trouble. Like BTCton said (thank you for the comment!), the verification may differ from region. I've tested the VCC in the EU (NL, DE and FR) and they work there.
Could you add me on Skype / or any other service you like? Just PM me is also fine, thank you!

Can you pm which vcc method works for digital ocean
As I have just bought item but need to now best one to use thanks
Could you PM me your Skype ID if possible? Thank you!

Pls ill like to ask one or two questions My first question is that does your VCC work with bing ads and Google Adword and my second question is can i use the SMS Phone Numbers you mention to verify gmail account and bing ads
and thirdly how much will all this cost me to get VCC and SMS phone Number
All The Best...
Hey,

No investment is required, both SMS & VCC.part. Not fully sure though if it compatible though. We can test it out.

It worked in the end. The SMS confirmation does not work though. It appears the big SMS provider is blocking Paypal SMS.
May be a temporary issue, just tested and working. Could you add me on Skype / PM? Will be glad to help.
Activity: 6
Bought this guide today.

I'm pretty sure that PayPal verification methods vary depending on what country you are from. I know countries like the U.S. have somewhat high requirements to get their PayPal verified. Countries in the European Union also have somewhat high requirements albeit some not as high as the United States. If you live most anywhere else in the world, you should not be obligated to provide much else than a card or a phone number verification in order to get your account verified with them.

Updated my comment. The guide works mostly. Just need to figure out the receiving limits...

Hey,
Apologies for the trouble. Like BTCton said (thank you for the comment!), the verification may differ from region. I've tested the VCC in the EU (NL, DE and FR) and they work there.
Could you add me on Skype / or any other service you like? Just PM me is also fine, thank you!

Pls ill like to ask one or two questions My first question is that does your VCC work with bing ads and Google Adword and my second question is can i use the SMS Phone Numbers you mention to verify gmail account and bing ads
All The Best...
Hey,

No investment is required, both SMS & VCC.part. Not fully sure though if it compatible though. We can test it out.

It worked in the end. The SMS confirmation does not work though. It appears the big SMS provider is blocking Paypal SMS.
I bought it today. Unfortunately, I do not know all about it. Except Vcc 😞
No problem, I've added you on Skype to help you.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I bought it today. Unfortunately, I do not know all about it. Except Vcc 😞
Bought this guide today.

Hey,

All The Best...
Hey,

Bought this guide today.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Bought this guide today.

Bought this guide today.

Edit: OK figured out the Paypal confirmation. Any way to lift the receiving limits?
Pages:
Jump to: