Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 10. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

Investments are always risky. And you need to remember that you can not store eggs in one basket. Therefore, we make diversification of risks. If you decide to invest money, then this should not be the last money that you are afraid to lose. If you decided to invest all money in one coin, there's nothing wrong with this, do it, because the amount is not large.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
All depends in which coin you invested. But in any case, it's safer to split your investment into few parts, than you will not regret if the price will dump.
The fact is that you can put all your funds in Bitcoin or the etherium, but this will not give a quick profit. It is better to distribute your investments for 10 projects at least. Will rise to be in the long term, And others can make a profit for several months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
All depends in which coin you invested. But in any case, it's safer to split your investment into few parts, than you will not regret if the price will dump.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
It's just so risky to invest all in 1 altcoin. Especially if it is not stabil altcoin. You should to invest in 3 or 4 other coins for better chance.
copper member
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 08:09:25 AM
I think it is better to buy several cryptocurrencies, because their prices always fluctuate, so it will be safer to use several.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
if for me, always invest in a few coins, at least 3 coins.
because that would provide more profit opportunities than just waiting for one coin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
September 01, 2018, 03:06:29 AM
I think too risk if just invested in one coin, because you will lose much when it fall, I mean if the coin which you invested are down too much. would be good idea if you invested a few coin, Yeah three I think, so it can cover your losses when one of the coins which you invested are falling down
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 02:13:50 AM
yes that is risky. it may be a good coin but if it goes done for some reason you will be in loss.it is better diversify your investment to gain safe profits.do not keep all of your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 03:49:21 PM
I believe that in no case you should bet all your available capital in only one option, because over the years the empirical experience has demonstrated the convenience of diversifying risks through a broad and diversified investment portfolio.

However, I still believe that if you only have the possibility of investing in a single cryptocurrency, the best option is still bitcoin because despite the supposed improvements that many new cryptocurrencies boast, none can ever dispute fame, prestige and simplicity that precede bitcoin, indispensable elements when choosing a crypto that can be massively integrated into the real economy.
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
It all depends on the budget. There is no special sense to spread out a small budget for various cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, with a huge budget, you can increase your potential profits, with different currencies.
Activity: 238
August 26, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
I would recommend investing in a few coins instead of one! In the crypto currency, diversification is needed!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
Indeed. Everyone here advises us to diversify our investments. It's crypto, it's safe but there are certain risks around like hacker, scam coin (bitcoinnect, ...). So, be sure the investments are diversified.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Yes it is! I would understand you if it btc or eth, but invest all money in altcoin is not smart for me. I just do not understand. Try to invest more than 1, it more safety for you.
Activity: 826
August 26, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
If you put eggs in one basket then if the basket falls all the eggs will break, with the philosophy we have to be smart in managing money, place money in many places so that if there is a problem then you can still hope from the others.
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
It is better to buy at least three different cryptocurrencies. And store in them, waiting for the best moment. So many traders advise cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
August 25, 2018, 07:08:08 PM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

I think investing in 3 or 4 oins is a very good idea, if you are a cryptocurrency investor. Because I think investing in 1 coin can give you a very big loss therefore I think diversifying is very necessary.

I think a lot of altcoins are more reassuring but an altcoin is not too risky. In green markets, almost all altcoins will increase except for shitcoin, ETH is the only option is very good that you can invest.

In my opinion, the current market is not suitable to try to find a new ICO coin for now. I think traders should use this low prices and make the best choices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 25, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
Of course, all the money to invest in one coin is too risky. Don't do this if you really want to earn. It is better to invest in a few coins. But if you just conduct an experiment and you just wonder how it ends, then you can try, maybe you'll be lucky.
Activity: 387
August 25, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
If you have a small amount, you should invest in bitcoin now. And maybe after a while you will have an experience that you can use to buy the right coins. Now please refrain
Activity: 278
August 25, 2018, 04:33:13 PM
Do you think it's a good thing when you look at unpredictable situation on the market about altcoins? I guess that only certain thing you could say is that Bitcoin will be very high, but altcoins? It's very risky. But the price could earn you more than Bitcoin if all altcoins will be with Bitcoin. So very hard decision for you.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
Hi,

Thanks

I would say a more diverse portofolio can give you more chances for profit. Having more than 1 altocoin would increase your chances of getting profit. if you already have some altcoins, then yes, it can be a good idea to invest only in some other alcoin
Pages:
Jump to: