Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 11. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 25, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
I think if you invest your money in only one altcoin, it doesn't have a bigger and heavier risk. It's just an opportunity to get less profit, but by investing in 1 altcoin, it's very easy for us to review price movements. And we can focus on analyzing 1 altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:19:38 PM
Yes it is very risky. I do not recommend you do this, because you can badly suffer from such investments. Divide your capital into several parts and invest in different coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:08:41 PM
A while back ago I got into PRINTEX it was pow and now is pos/masternode I have to say i am very impressed with the direction this coin is going. They are unifying Blockchain with the printing industry and making easy for people to order and customize their gear [t-shirts, hats, sweaters etc.] and are also working on releasing a 3D printing platform. Currently 64 day ROI!!! and price for a node at a great entry price. check them out for yourself!

discord link: https://discord.gg/gfNZTQt

Masternodes online: https://masternodes.online/currencies/PRTX/
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
I tried many times to do so and it very rarely turned out to be the right decision. It would be better to keep your Deposit of different coins and, in particular, in USDT.
Activity: 560
August 25, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
Generaly investing in any project it requires some risk but i would advice you with that kind of amount to invest in ethereum. Specialy now when it cannot be lower any time soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
investing in one altcoin is too risky specially on how the market is doing right now, the market is facing a huge dip this year and there are many speculations that it can only recover after a year or two. that is why it is much better for you to divide your investment and save some for your daily needs, if you still want to invest in one altcoin then better for you to do long term investment.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people
Activity: 532
August 25, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
Investing in electronic money is a risky investment, so you should not leave eggs in the same basket. Break that and invest in some of your potential coin. Invest in the money you can lose.
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 04:36:39 AM
If you can not analyze the coins well, then choose a coin that is ETH, or BTC to hold, because in the short term, the price of these coins will grow sharply, may be a Very good time
Activity: 404
August 25, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
In my opinion you should not invest all your money into an Altcoin because when the market volatility Altcoin that is difficult will not be able to prevent the risk. Investing in Bitcoin is not as easy as Bitcoin decides to go to the Altcoins. Although you only have $ 500, we must consider it sothat we can't Mistakes and consequences.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
It is too risky to invest all of your money in one currency, and it is likely to lose the 500$. So, let's disperse the funds. Since you only have $500, you can split them into two parts and buy two coins that you think are worth investing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 25, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
Instead of investing in one coin, you can reduce the risk by investing more coins. If a single coin puts all your money in it, it can be a nuisance if you fall in big drops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 25, 2018, 03:21:09 AM
I think it's not too risky to make money with only one kind of altcoin, because this kind of concentrated investment also has its benefits. When it starts to make a profit, you can always get a considerable income!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 25, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
it would be sensible to invest all the money in btc before entering such a declining market, but keeping in the subconscious raises the risk and high depreciation occurs.
Activity: 134
August 25, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
yes of course it is. I think its too risky to invest all your money in one altcoins , For this will diminish your opportunity to profit  you should have at least 5 altcoins and hold it when one of them go to moon like 2-5x of your profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 24, 2018, 11:13:18 PM
Yes.. It's so risky. I will split and allocated in 5 altcoins. Because we don't know the altcoin where you invest is good or not.

But If just take all the money at ETH I think is safe. But we need a more time to hold or wait till ETH give the profit. But if you want to split.. this is a better choice to split in some trust cryptos. Because, now many scam crypto in the market. be careful.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 11:06:18 PM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

I think investing in 3 or 4 oins is a very good idea, if you are a cryptocurrency investor. Because I think investing in 1 coin can give you a very big loss therefore I think diversifying is very necessary.

I think a lot of altcoins are more reassuring but an altcoin is not too risky. In green markets, almost all altcoins will increase except for shitcoin, ETH is the only option is very good that you can invest.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
You should always divide your investment into different other coins which have huge potential in the market because by investing in different at least you will make a profit with other if you loose on with others. So always choose different investment and helps you to make a profit instead of investing in a single coin.
Activity: 90
August 24, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
%60 Btc, 20% Eth and 15% coins like ltc, xrp, xlm, eos, ada, tron, neo and the other 5% pure speculation coins with potential to give you minimal 100x or 1000x in the future..

Never invest all your money in one coin..

Most ico's will die in 2019.. Investors lost there believes in nice websites with good text and nice projects full of partnerships..

Its easy to make a project and talk about future partnerships, but its not easy to realise that..

If you look at the most ico's and coins they talk about partners and adoptions.. But how many ico's realised that..

Dont forget most talkers about ico's are bounty earners and will talk only good things about ico's and also most of the talkers about unknown coins are holding that coin and hoping that everyone will buy it so the price can go up and he can make good profits to dump it on you..

There is one altcoin where you can put all your money in and thats Eth.. But try to buy a couple coins maybe one of them will go 5x the otherone 10x and maybe one of them 100x..

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
August 24, 2018, 10:21:49 PM
Altcoins are fragile right now, but also at bottom prices with potential to make explosive gains, it would be prudent for you to diversify

at least into 4-5 altcoins with considerable portion of your crypto holdings also in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: