Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 6. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:33:16 PM
It is not right to put all your eggs in one basket, you know... All $500 isn't so much to risk, but you'll have to choose wisely what coin to invest in.
Activity: 76
September 15, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
All my money is on PECULIUM and i dont see its risky. It will make me rich in 2019.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 15, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
This is very risky. I think that you have already heard that you need to invest in several different coins immediately because this reduces the risks of loss.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
Are you willing to lose your money if one altcoin becomes your investment falls. Well, if you don't want to lose then don't ever put your money in one basket.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
All your funds in one alt is not advisable. Regardless the potential you see in it, this space is too risky and unpredictable to go all in on one project.
It could of course work out good, of its a good project.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 15, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
It is not risky but stupid decision IMO, for now people need to be wise, we are still not sure which of these Altcoins would go mainstream and putting all your eggs in one basket won't end well IMO. Diversify your portfolio base on your research and conviction that the project has a long way to go and would solve a real life problem
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
So, If you just have a small assets, i think you can investing in one Project. but you must analyze before about the projects, future plan and prospects in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 16
September 15, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
It is impossible to predict, there are risks everywhere. But still it is better to invest not in 1 cryptocurrency, but in several, because it is very difficult to predict the future leader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 06:29:14 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

I find it risky because some altcoins fail although it has passed a lot of tests and has gone through a lot. It would be better if we'll sub divide our money in different altcoins. It would surely be profitable in time of holding.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
To invest all means in one project is very risky! It is better to divide your capital into several parts and invest in several projects!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 14, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Yes it is. It is possible to predict the change in the exchange rate of a crypto currency with a greater probability only for a long-term perspective, but even this will not be an accurate forecast
Activity: 60
September 13, 2018, 07:24:40 AM
yes it is risky because if this coin will die then all of your money will die I think you understand it so it's best to separate your funds.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
The advice I give you when you put all your money into investing in a single coin is that you should not invest in just one coin so it's really dangerous.
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
by itself it's risky to put all your money into one, in my opinion you'd better distribute your funds
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:23:27 AM
Of course to keep all money only in one coin - it is very risky. I thought it already all understand. You not the seer also do not know what will be with this coin tomorrow, it can depreciate in general.
my advice do not put all your money into 1 altcoin,
if you do it for sure you will wait a long time to get profit, and very risky
Never do it really since the market is unstable and many coins lose their value in just a small span of time. diversify your savings in crypto and physical business too. Having able to do it will help you ensure your profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
Of course to keep all money only in one coin - it is very risky. I thought it already all understand. You not the seer also do not know what will be with this coin tomorrow, it can depreciate in general.
my advice do not put all your money into 1 altcoin,
if you do it for sure you will wait a long time to get profit, and very risky
Activity: 93
September 13, 2018, 12:49:49 AM
Not too if you approach this matter wisely, it is better to choose 1 profitable than ten coins that will wither tomorrow !
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 05:13:09 PM
Activity: 630
September 11, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
It depends on your own decision if youll go for one big investment or divide your investments to 2 or more alts. But if you have faith in that one coin you invest in then i think theres no need to divide it. But if you have doubts then better invest to more altcoins for safety purposes.
because of the poor state of the market today there are a lot of doubts about the investments that we are making. If a year ago a project showed positive prospects, today's situation on the market can have a very negative impact on the development of the project.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 11, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
It depends on your own decision if youll go for one big investment or divide your investments to 2 or more alts. But if you have faith in that one coin you invest in then i think theres no need to divide it. But if you have doubts then better invest to more altcoins for safety purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: