Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 12. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
What is this one altcoin that you want to get into...  Shocked
Activity: 80
August 24, 2018, 10:01:16 PM
going all in to 1 coin is always a risk move
you dont know where it will go even you buy top tear coin
you can expect ethereum 2000$ next year
but it maybe go more lower than you buy price
but if you want to buy, and no need to care about price, buy bitcoin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

I think investing in 3 or 4 oins is a very good idea, if you are a cryptocurrency investor. Because I think investing in 1 coin can give you a very big loss therefore I think diversifying is very necessary.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
Yes, it is very risky for you to put all your money in one altcoin. You should learn to diversify your investment because you do not know what will happen to a particular coin but if you diversify and one account has issues, you will have something else to fall back on and make profit. Moreover, you should only invest in crypto with you spare cash and not money you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 141
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 24, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
Buy Ethereum if you want some altcoin, still the strongest one beside Bitcoin and with the biggest potential in my view, but I'd not personally invest all my money, nothing can be sure what will happen to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
Now with the unpredictable situation about altcoins I would choose definitely Bitcoin to be sure that I will not lose my money. About altcoins, I really don't know if I'd choose Ripple or Ethereum or EOS, it's too risky to put in there all money.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
Of course it is necessary to be safe and invest in several cryptocurrencies, so it will be safer, do not forget the saying, do not keep all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 252
August 19, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
you should never put all sum in one coin!!! Even if she is good, then it doesn't mean that it with guarantee will make for you good profit. Study the market, any skilled investor doesn't put all sum in one project. The sum of profit of several projects is always higher. And if the project nrogarit, then you will lose only a part of money
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
August 19, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
It depends on which coin you did all-in. For example if it is bitcoin or ethereum etc, it is not much risky according to me, but if you did this to the ordinary token this is very risky I think and you must not do like this.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
Looking at what cryptocurrency, if bitcoin, then you can. But, as they say, in one basket of eggs do not hold, so it is better to reinvest the asset.
Activity: 252
August 19, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
I would not in your place hold all the money in one project, since this is a very big risk. If I were you, I would divide your budget into 3 parts and put them into several projects. In this case, most chances to increase their capital at times, secondly, more likely to save their funds in the event of an unsuccessful outcome.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Hi,

Thanks
Split your investment into different altcoins to bring more profit in your wallet. If only one coin it is huge risks the more it losing you. Best is to invest in different project were profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 19, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
Hi,

Thanks
I wonder what your experiment came up with investing in one coin. I think it was a stupid idea to invest in one project. But I want to hear your feedback
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
Honestly, it all depends on what coin you hold your investment in. If it's Elastos, you have nothing to worry about, my friend.
Activity: 149
August 19, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
im allin in MAN, and im confident Smiley
Activity: 381
August 19, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
Strategic investment is the key to success. It is a necessary and sufficient condition to succeed in crypto. If you invest all the $ 500 in an Altcoin it's not a risk that you're choosing the right Altcoin. If you choose Altcoin that is listed on the coinmartketcap i think it is safe i can take for example: As XLM now you keep them years later when you are millionaire dollar.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
Of course it is much risky, why you are doing this? You can divide them to 4-5 project and this is better than allin to just one project, if one of them drops much maybe another one increases and your portfolio balance itself.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 04:29:07 AM
Hi,

Thanks

I think you should invest in different altcoin rather than investing your money all in one altcoin. When it comes to investing, savvy money managers advise that you spread your money around that is to diversify your investments. Diversification protects you from losing all your assets in a market swoon. The sharp decline in stock prices in recent years are proof enough that putting all your eggs in one basket is a risky strategy.  It is safer and more advantageous compare to giving all in to just one. It that sense you can have a big chance of profit if the other is failing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 18, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
It doesn't matter how much money you have 500,1000 or $ 10,000, investing in one coin is too risky. And in general, you need to diversify your investments. Of course, if you just decided to allocate $ 500 for the experiment and after you lose your money, you will not be upset, then go ahead.
Activity: 244
August 18, 2018, 07:13:21 PM
It really is a risky move. not all altcoins would be good for long term holding since most of it are only best for short term holding due to the increase in their market value in just a short period of time. If you are into altcoin, it is more advisable to hold as many as you can to have a bigger possibility of earning profit.
Pages:
Jump to: