Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 46. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
Hard to say, in fact, really worthwhile projects are very few, the remaining projects are just garbage, what to do with tokens is chosen by each based on its strategy and experience
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 04:58:20 AM
Not all of the token will go to the moon, that's for sure.
 Some of the token will pump and some will dump.
Let's just have faith.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
It's bad that the team does not care about the output of tokens on the exchange. If the token is traded on many exchanges, its price will be only higher. There are exchange binance. If the token goes to this exchange, its price grows strongly.
Activity: 484
June 15, 2018, 06:30:56 PM
You can sell most of your bounty tokens. The main point is to wait for the token to be listed on a good exchange and then you are free to sell.
Holding too much might just make you get burned.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
And what is the sense of investors investing their money in ICO, if  they can not sell their tokens on the exchange? If you study this question, you will learn that there are different types of tokens. If the project organizers say that the token does not appear on the exchange, do not invest in this project.
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
And what is the sense of investors investing their money in ICO, if  they can not sell their tokens on the exchange? If you study this question, you will learn that there are different types of tokens. If the project organizers say that the token does not appear on the exchange, do not invest in this project.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 04:42:24 PM
we can sell all the bounty tokens once the bounty ico gets listed in the exchange but it is preferable to hodl the tokens for long-term growth
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
That's why it's important to read the whitepaper on what is the plan of the project. Although some developers will not get listed immediately as it cost much money to get listed and and price will dumps due to some dumpers that only wants small profits. Better keep your token for 1 year until the team had launched the beta.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
June 12, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
Some tokens from non-tradable gift campaign results to date are still stored in MEW when ico has been completed long and the entire prize allocation has also been logged in for all but for some reason the team of the ico project is as a waiver of its task because this token is not available in exchange whatever, maybe we should be more careful in choosing an ico project that will work before we participate in it so that the results of our work is not in vain and get the rewards in accordance with the allocations in the set.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
Depending on how to activity it when coins trafficking. selling is rattling exigent in the extraordinary sale of tokens.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
Always try to research the project.If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 11:54:00 PM
Most bounty tokens can be sold even if not listed in the exchanges, because you can trade them by contract address in the decentralized exchanges like Etheredelta, Forkdelta, and the similar exchanges. But it is not recommended, because you will get very low prices for your tokens, and it is better to wait until the token get listed in the good exchanges.
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
It depends on the project ico. If the project ends and has been listed from the exchanges there will possibilities that those token reward of yours will be sell. If its not, it depends on the project manager or maybe the project is a scam doesnt have a budger.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Not every token you earn can be sold if they are listing on market...
What you need to know that before you join in bounties, you need to read the whitepaper, website and the team behind project...
If you join in any bounty and they failed to raised their cap, you earn nothing and your hardwork will be nothing....
Activity: 644
June 11, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
Based on my experience when i started join bounty programs i all of the token bounty give to me was already trade but only in small value.
The fact is that if you are sure about the prospects of this or that project, then at least six months or a year you can not sell tokens, because the price can still increase by two or even three times
Activity: 556
June 11, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
Based on my experience when i started join bounty programs i all of the token bounty give to me was already trade but only in small value.
Activity: 308
June 11, 2018, 07:36:01 AM
Not all, only token which is in market and have a good volume at least.
June 11, 2018, 07:28:27 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Based on my experience, most of the tokens get listed by their project team and management, because they start the journey for this purpose. The ones who fail to get listed are somehow fail in their ICO, conflict with regulations or can't find investors and community support.
Activity: 188
June 11, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
No not all token should be sold. Some token worth to be keep in a wallet. I did this some months ago. When I got the token it was 0.05 after the distribution. Later after a month the price increased to 0.5 which earn me more money. I will urged hunters to try and keep their token for long time so they can earn more money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 10, 2018, 07:03:26 AM
Before doing any bounty you must read all the rules I hope you can see there all the details. So, if you like that then start your work. However, the total bounty percentage set the project team so no one can tell it without visit their project. Most of the bounty token can sell but you need to wait up to listing any exchange. At the I will say again you must read the rules, you will get all your answer there.
Pages:
Jump to: