Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 47. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
i think yes, token are sellable to market. the team will always keep that in mind that the coin will be listed to exchanges. this is to ensure that the coin they created will be use by the community.. it will be useless for a coin if not listed in the exchanges and no movement at all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I feel every bounty project which is able to raise a fair amount of money doesn't refrain from getting listed on an exchange. It only takes a few Bitcoins to get listed on an exchange and I don't think any company would mind doing that.
The only issue is that the price crashes badly after being listed. So the amount that is promised during bounty doesn't really get paid to the participants and hence disappointment.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:55:38 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I think sometimes projects do not always work because this requires a lot of processes and finances are strong so sometimes the program should need to fix.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
Sad to say that there are so many bounty tokens that are not listed in the market. And the developer of the bounty campaign that i join does not care even if their token is not listed in the market.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 09, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
It depends on your strategy, portfolio and your aims. If you want to get fast money - of course, you can sell it all. Otherwise, it's better to hold everything and sell only in times of need,
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
we can sell all the bounty tokens when they are listed in exchange but in reality it is better to follow the ratio of selling 70 30 70 percent selling of bounty tokens and holding rest 30 percent
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
If what you want to sell coins, usually go on sale on Etherdelta, IDEX or Forkdelta. These exchanges don't have a lot of volume but if you're interested in selling fast it's an option. For the rest you have to be very patient in some cases...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
Jus hold this tokens and wait.
The day will come and you will be able to sell them. If not then there is nothing you can change.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
I also have a lot of coins in my wallet that are not sold anywhere, let them stay there - they do not interfere, and suddenly they will shoot someday)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
Do not hurry with the sale, as soon as any exchanges are announced. After entering the stock exchanges, check the trading volume.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
I have met few such projects. Usually, most projects listing to Etherdelta. But if the project is large-scale, then you need to wait some more time and they will listing to the top exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
Dont worry about it. Etherdelta saves us from this situations Cheesy On etherdelta there ara hundreds of tokens which are not on a exchange.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
You can sell your bounty coins if they are transferrable and listed on exchanges. But after ICO your should wait some time to get your tokens
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
Every token is tradable but the problem is you can't get the high price as you want Smiley). ETD and FD are the exchanges that you can trade every token on although it's not available cause you can add every token which you wanna trade on these exchanges but don't hope that you can sell these token as high as ICO price Smiley
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
June 09, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
I have a lot of tokens that do not sell in the market, maybe it includes the token you mean, I will still hold the token until how long I will wait for me to think if the tokens do not sell maybe it's not my livelihood
Activity: 287
June 09, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
one of the best strategies to sell bounty tokens are 70 percent sell of the tokens are hold rest of the tokens for future growth hopefully this strategy will work in long-term profits
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
June 09, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

I think almost more than 40%.
Actually, The developer and team made the concept and plan with the good target at the first, but when the ICO project does not reach the target, the token will be priced with a cheap.
Besides that, most of the exchanger only approve the token that has a good price.
That condition makes some developer doesn't have a chance to effort more increasing the cash flow of the capital.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 08, 2018, 12:51:05 AM
Well, since I don't know every project in cryptoworld I cannot say the exact number of those ICO who don't care about listing in an exchange. But I think that is around 50% of the total ICO's right now have no plan to list their project in an exchange. If the project succeed on their ICO I think the chance of listing in exchanges are very high.
Activity: 75
June 07, 2018, 11:08:15 PM
I have participated in 3 bounty projects and currently have not sold any project. I think the selling ratio is 50:50
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
Usually they will be list in exchangers, at least decentralized exchangers Cheesy we know every ICO want to listing in a top exchangers but they need money to launch in there.
So if you want to sell your token in any prices then your token can be sold quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: