Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 49. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
In order to listed a new altcoin on a good exchange (Bittrex, Binance, Hit-Btc), you need an impressive amount of money, and at the same time the project team still has to sometimes wait a very long time for an answer from the exchange.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Until now about 75% in my opinion. Just pay attention and learn bounty you do and avoid bounty scam, it will be fine for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 06, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
It should be every token that we can sell, but because some tokens that we can not sell because there is no on the stock exchanges, I think it's because they are a fraudulent gift project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
50% in my opinion, because most ico now do not care about their own iconya after getting the benefits.
this is my opinion
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 06, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I would say that most of the bounties are scam . Out of all the bounties i did , only 30% turned out to be genuine despite of trying my best to find out the genuine ones . They just did not get listed and are lying my my wallets from months . Be very selective while choosing a bounty , try to do bounty for coins which are already registered . Like i am doing REMME bounty campaign , the coin is already registered and there is no point of getting scammed .
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
It depends on the project itself and its team, whether it will be listed on exchanges, therefore you should pay great attention to the choice of bounty program, then not to get trapped.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
I think they can not, if everyone starts selling tokens massively, then their price will drop very much and will be close to 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
Theoretically probably they can, but some people do not even know how to sell them! I'm very sorry that I did not sell all the tokens in time (
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
June 06, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

yes the possibility of the project fails, and the campaign manager is not responsible, I often experience similar things, so that can make learning for us

If the campaign handled by project person then they will be responsible, if bounty handled by any reputed bounty manager in this forum then their responsibility is to maintain the campaign members and they will respond your queries until token distribution here there job will over. further details you have to contact project people via telegram or other sources. I am also holding few tokens and waiting when it will list in any exchange.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
I made such statistics. about 15% I could not sell, because the projects turned out to be SCAM and were not on stock exchanges. The remaining 85% I sold on stock exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
I do not sell my airdrop and bounty tokens because I want to wait for the market to go up.
Of course, if the money is urgently needed, then you have to sell a few positions.
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
June 06, 2018, 08:51:17 AM
I have quite a lot of coins that do not sell well in the market whether this includes junk coins. whose maker is not responsible for his coin and whether this is a coin scam, but I will keep this coin and wait until the coin is sold in the market I believe it will happen. I am still waiting and saving on it now and so on.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

yes the possibility of the project fails, and the campaign manager is not responsible, I often experience similar things, so that can make learning for us
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
June 06, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
I think, that if you have no problems with money the can be nothing not sell, and fix in best times, if the loot need to, then 50%/50%. Part of the sell, and part to leave for a long time, because you never know what can grow in price
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
June 06, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
I also have a few coins in my portfolio, project developers do not want to put them on the stock exchange. From this you can not escape, you will not guess in advance, even if you are doing an analysis of the project
Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
Give me information where I can sell coins that can provide a good profit ?
see where your token market and when token you enter the market, there are usually some markets do not enter a small token tokens,
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 02:35:35 AM
30 percent based on my experience. I have some ICO project with the team is don't care about the market listing and development is very invisible. I hold those token over than 8 months. Is very tragic with this condition. The team not seriously and hurt the crypto world.

30% means that you got very unlucky Smiley
Activity: 56
June 05, 2018, 07:53:10 PM
Of course not ! but usually the coins are not sold then they will do the burning and reduce the total supply of the coin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 05, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
Always try to research the project. Many of them are simply trying to raise money. Even legit projects from US have issues in listing.

Do chk ICOdrops before joining. Also projects that try to have only airdrops or mostly staking ICOs. Stay away.
That's true , at least when you have several data as a reference you won't wasting your time too much but effectively , most importantly you need to look at how they raise the money , how much they have raised , who's behind the project , gather all the information and make the decision , we can't say a huge money raised could always has a place on exchange , it's more than just a number.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 07:23:23 PM
30 percent based on my experience. I have some ICO project with the team is don't care about the market listing and development is very invisible. I hold those token over than 8 months. Is very tragic with this condition. The team not seriously and hurt the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: