Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 11. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Not everyone lose before. Now is good oportunity to make fast money and return all losted, because offers IEO looks delicios and almost all of them given at least 2x from sale price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

Those altcoins that can't able to recover are the shitcoins and We all know that. We can hold the coins if it is really has a potential and have a reason to to hold and buy it because it has a bright future ahead. But at the situation We have it now Holding is the best option for it to apply here in this business industry.
I agree, my portfolio consists of a set of coins, in which I invested 2017 and earned in 2018, but trading them is not profitable at all, the cost incurs heavy losses, it makes no sense to sell now, and perhaps over time any coin will generate income, and it will be great if it pays for all the previous investments and work done.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
I do not think I can hold altcoins for such a long period of time, except for some very few ones.
If I am holding bitcoin or ethereum, I may not need to fear and be conscious at all times about my investment.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
this situation will end and this will change to make it better, if Altcoin has the potential of course it will hold it until the value goes up and is quite profitable.
some projects that are not good be there and not all that is bad and of course there are still some good projects so you check in more detail so you choose and run well and succeed.
the situation can change so we have to be more careful about situations that can change quickly.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

I believe its advisable to rather have an investment plan than just hodling your altcoins. In as much that the project is decent doesn't guarantee that the price of the coin will increase. What if the project presents a stable coin like USDT? The best option is to have an investment plan and strategy to help minimize your risk of losing money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

It is an ugly situation!

Those altcoins that can't able to recover are the shitcoins and We all know that. We can hold the coins if it is really has a potential and have a reason to to hold and buy it because it has a bright future ahead. But at the situation We have it now Holding is the best option for it to apply here in this business industry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252

It is an ugly situation!
Yes, this is a very good strategy, but in order for it to be effective it is necessary to find closed channels in which there are signals to buy coins.After all, it is very difficult to find a suitable coin or token on your own.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also think this the best option if the bull run not come soon and the price of the altcoins not grow to make a profit when sell them. But if bitcoin grow i think most of altcoins will grow.
Activity: 420

It is an ugly situation!

Very difficult situation in the market. I really thought that the recovery would take a much longer period of time than 2 months, but now everything says that we will recover for 2 years or more.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
This quite possible and easy to hold your rest of the token without trading. But only trading can make some money, I'm trying to select one coin.
Also, some coins are just shit coins so it is better to just sell them early than wait for them to slowly lose its value.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Bitcoins feature is that you can not just send them for long-term storage. Because their price is constantly jumping. And if you follow, you can get your profit faster.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102

It is an ugly situation!
I do not have problem with it. I know that I buy altcoins in a speculation phase and I need to wait for when altcoins begin to be used in everyday life.
The problem is that nobody knows when it will be  Grin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

It is an ugly situation!
It sounds like you are being blunt, but what you have said is actually the obvious truth. There is no point for us to hold coins of a failed project. It is best we just look for new opportunities without making further cash commitment out of our pockets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In fact, the situation is very sad as many projects simply collect money for sale and after that do nothing to ensure that their project develops and benefits society. accordingly, project tokens depreciate and many investors lose their funds and sell tokens for pennies, unfortunately this practice has become the norm and it is very sad, I hope that in the future there will be a regulator who will deal specifically with this issue.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
What if holding for few years turns one's portfolio to nothing. What if the bear season continues and never ends we will lose more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
You can still trade, but in the end it will still be most profitable to hold all your assets in the long term. Personally, I'm not burdened with the need for money at the moment, so keep a year or two I can safely.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
the barriers are probably is not even there is an altcoin that could be rated eligible for this time. many existing altcoins worth the bad and this makes investment choices became confusing for that has altcoin. even long term too infrequent to convincing results.
Activity: 294
This is the core advantage of the long term investment. You do not need to moderate prices every day, you are just investing in a coin and waiting for several years. Hope that BTC will cost 100k USD till the end of 2022.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
This is one of the most important and best Advice I have ever seen in the cryptocurrency world, honestly we really need to give most of these altcoins some years to judge them, because those altcoins might be the next big coin everyone will be looking unto tomorrow. So holding for few years is good.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I spent $ 2000  to invest in altcoin and now I have lost 60% of my assets. If I sell them and buy another one, I can't be sure that it can be profitable for me. I decided to hold them and check prices once a day.
Pages:
Jump to: