Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 16. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
Its a old game of crypto and trading platform. You never want to be it always on pump. But it is too much dump recently I noticed.  Its common way of trading. You must believe on dump day. But what should we do it's about to discuss. Don't be panicked just hold and play role as your plan when you got the price you want. So be patience and hold. That's been a great tricks In crypto always
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
When the price of the bitcoin drop then we can be sure the price of all coins also drop, based on my experience, this becomes a good opportunity for us to buy bitcoin in bulk, the price will soon rise a month or a year again even in a week have gone up.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Just hold it. Soon all cryptocurrencies will rise again. I just don't know the reason why it is low. I guess they sell all there cryptocurrency, I'm not sure if that is the reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Nothing to worry about it instead if you have bitcoin in your wallet,  try to buy some alts that have the potential to bullish in the future.  This is the right time too to hold bitcoins and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 18, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
Yeah, i just saw it yesterday, all are in red and im just worried. But as i check it again, just happy to see greens... Love to see that color (even i like red better when it comes in trading i like to see a lot if green colors). The best thing we do is wait, hold for a while. Its part of the trading that every alts is declining in a moment. We just need to trust our coins and wait for to climb high again. Even if really give us a heartbreak sometimes.
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
What we can do now is wait for a bright future.
All Coin will going up Again!! . Hope So!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

If your token fall price dont panic selling it will gonna loss your profit just hold it.Many crypto currency now got fall price.think about a good side this is best time to buy bitcoin and other coin.just hold them
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
it's reasonable, because bitcoin is also experiencing a very sharp drop
but it's also a golden opportunity to buy as much as we can, because soon the price will definitely be back to normal
the opportunity does not come twice Roll Eyes
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
When you see all coins going down its a golden
opportunity to buy them cheap and sell when
the price pumps backs up to the current value.
Activity: 673
January 18, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
it might be better to save a few coins first so that what we ask can be fulfilled and others we use or better we waited until the coin was give advantage may be the usual answer like you guys but if we do like this maybe we can buy expensive goods
Activity: 378
January 18, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
i think btc will rise soon. keep your bitcoin, don't sell
That is the reality now, all coins are dumping its value, and it's really hurt me a lot because all of my coins i am holding right now is dump its price or its value, but eventhough it going down, we should or we just need to hold all our coin and wait until the value or price of it is will pump again.
Activity: 130
January 18, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

There nothing you can do. Dont worry so much. Just hold your bitcoin and maybe you can buy some btc or altcoin if you have money. And wait for the price of bitcoin comes back. While you are waiting to price increase just do earn as much bitcoin you can.
January 18, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
Be patient trust yourself its normal that bitcoin or all coin become lower but its not forever lower. Just hold them then wait for the right time then you see the outcome.  Investing in other coins is Good. Just be wisely on what coin you want to.invest it Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
January 18, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

We should not panic you have to analyze and understand the market. Most of the investors do know that crypto market has a tendency to move upwards nor downwards. With that situation we must hold our coins and help it to recover and as well to gain income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
You should take your own decision as this involves your money (Investment). Usually, investors seek such dips to buy more and keep holding on their investment for a good future benefit.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Just wait and or do continue what you are doing to earn bitcoin it will regain its value again this happen most of the time. Well if you have a quiet good business man minded then buy bitcoin at its low selling price and sell it if it reaches again a higher value, be positive always.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
January 18, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
It is very unlikely that we have found the bottom yet, but when we do, huge profits can be made for those brave enough to wade through the blood in the streets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 18, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Yes, now all the coins down I think we can just be patient and keep holding it because I'm sure the price will definitely go up even with a long time, we do not worry about it,
Yes, I am also with you, with the price of bitcoin and altcoins being low it the chance to buy and hold the coins.Gaining profits in the future is guaranteed.
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

Do not panic with the fall in prices angap it is a long-term investment because I also when buying a price of about 10k (still high), but prices are now down sharply I consider long-term investai.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 18, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
During blood baths, I usually don't sell any coin at a loss unless I am quite sure it's going far lower, then I sell and buy back lower.
In this case, HODL. This too will pass.

Yes.. This is the best way, don't sell went your coin is going down. just Hold for few moment, someday you will earn a profit when your coin going the moon. please be patient an take easy don't panic.
Pages:
Jump to: