Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 17. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
January 18, 2018, 06:45:54 AM
Buy. A lot to buy, especially when you sure that the lower price will not go down. Those who bought yesterday at the bottom and about him have already earned from 10% to 80%
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Just hold your btc first. Even some altcoins experience dumping as of the moment and that occurence, although not desired, is perfectly normal in crypto world. Coins are volatile and are easilt affected by several factors which causes price fluctuations. Keep holding. It needs some time before you get profit. Today is also a perfect moment to invest in some altcoins that dumped.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 06:35:40 AM
That's true, the whole market has crashed but don't worry or panic, it is just a correction for cryptocurrencies and soon it will be OK. You don't need to do any thing now, ally out need to do is to keep waiting and hold your coins and don't sell don't sell don't sell, that the point buy as much as you can and wait for the big bang.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

You should hold. Not only bitcoins price felt down same it also for other currencies, but today tendency is already price growth, hope it will continue so.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 18, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
Selling and waiting to buy lower is a tactic that has worked the some how the Worst for me  Undecided So I would say hold
Because you could sell, waiting a price to go down, only to find out that it is taking off back up and It is the worst feeling in the world
 Cheesy

This. Reading through the replies I found this words are the closest to what I think. Selling during a blood bath is almost always not to your advantage. Think twice guys before doing that. Stay strong. Hold. Bitcoin will find a way up again, like it always does.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
January 17, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
Do to be patience, the biggest error that you can do now is panicsell, just wait this another bad moment and all we hope can adjust another time, it's not the first time that this happen just remember the past then we reached 18k$
Be strong guys
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 17, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
All your bloody red should be hodl I suggest you do not sell now, you will be lost because you have bought at a high price, I think it will not last long now it's back from the slump of 10K and you have to keep monitoring the value of the market movement.
Activity: 294
January 17, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
My opinion it's best time to altcoin. I think this is the perfect opportunity to buy altcoin when the prices down. But I'm sure bitcoin increase there price
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

This year I can confidently go, because this year will be hot for bitcoin)
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
if you are smart. This is a good time to buy atlcoin. they all hit the support level. Buy them and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 04:22:28 PM
What happening now, is called the correction, and it is the healthy way to make crypto currencies gain more value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
when all coins going down you should buy some and wait until the prices recovered
buy low sell high
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
Just hold your bitcoin and keep waiting until its value becomes stable. It always happen on every currency so bitcoin also. Dont worry because we all know that bitcoin is just experiencing its drought and when the time comes again bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
January 17, 2018, 03:38:30 PM
Yes, you don`t need to be a professional trader to make good profits with coins. But it seems many of the youtube-kiddies think they are. LOL

I also think, that chart-reading is nearly senseless in this market, too much happens and too fast are the turnarounds.
Activity: 21
January 17, 2018, 11:33:43 AM
Relax, be patient crypto currency fluctuates frequently no need to panic it's natural
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
This bloodbath is so stressful. We do not know what the exact reasons but there are so many. So with this stressful days in crypto, I recommend to stay put and just hold your coins. Do not panic sell and if you have extra money. It is good to buy Bitcoin because it is too cheap today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

First if all, never invest in bitcoin because it is too risky. Second, you should have bought alt coins when the price of btc was 17000 USD. However, in your situation, you should probably hold that bitcoin you got and pray that it will triple its price by february.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
Do not panic! Many more times such wonders in the field of crypto-currencies will work! The main peace of mind and spend some time! Here you will see a big profit from your investments
Activity: 45
January 17, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
Well, that's really shocking when I see the crpthocurrencies are fall down. For me, that's better to hold your coin than sell it. In the crpthocurrency market, that's very usual in the first open market of the year the price will be fluctuative/not stable. But it has chance to raise up if you more have patience to hold it for several months ahead and prepare the strategy for earn more coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
January 17, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
short answer:  nothing.

longer answer, depends why you're here.  If you believe Bitcoin is long term benefit to humanity, hold or maybe buy.  If you're a speculator hold or sell.  If you're prone to panic reaction, sell, go and stay gone  Grin

I agree. I think what's happening is normal in the trends and movements. Right now, it's just a time when most of the coins, bitcoin and altcoin alike are just going in a bad funk. Everything is going down right now due to many different reasons, some substantial, mostly speculative. However, I think that this is not a new thing in the crypto market, therefore, once it all settles, everything will be in its place and be better.
Pages:
Jump to: