Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 18. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
i think btc will rise soon. keep your bitcoin, don't sell
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 17, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
The worst thing you can do is panic selling. Sure the prices are falling, what’s new? I think this is the perfect opportunity to buy bitcoins and alts when the prices are dropping. Something unknown to public is definitely causing this huge dip to happen and if we panic sell the value would go down even lower and faster.  Nothing to worry though, it will go back up again sooner than we’ve expected just like in the past.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
During blood baths, I usually don't sell any coin at a loss unless I am quite sure it's going far lower, then I sell and buy back lower.
In this case, HODL. This too will pass.
Activity: 25
January 17, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
You need to have the guts right now. haha All of the coins made big dips in the market. The ability the be patient and hold on their investments will be tested right now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
Indeed, it is now possible to observe a decline in the crypto-currency market, but I believe that there is no need to panic. They wrote a lot of good advice and recommendations, they should be listened to. I'm sure the market will stabilize.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 17, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Well, this is a good time to buy bitcoin. I am not sure but I do think that this is only temporary maybe this is only a strategy of someone behind this thing. Probably, a company or some stuffs tries to withdraws a huge amount of money for some investor to invest and be a part of a huge success. This situation is only temporary just like what happened during christmas season, do not let this thing distract you or to force you to cash out your money you will regret it later. Again this is only temporary it will gain again its value.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
dont panic and then sell your btc, just wait for it and it will recover it's value! I read some post that it is usual every start of the year that the coins values are goin down and then goes up when the year is ending. just invest in other altcoins, this is the good time to buy some  Grin
Activity: 210
January 17, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
Bitcoin is not the type of investment that's for the faint of heart. We just don't know what's going to happen. It could go to zero. It could go way up more. It's impossible to predict. And so if you are investing in bitcoin, you've got to know how much risk you can handle. The bottom line is if you're investing in bitcoin, you need to be prepared to lose everything in case that happens. But that's not gonna happen if you will just hold on more to your bitcoin. A couple of years more until you had your capital back intact with a much lavish profit with it.
Activity: 280
January 17, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
What i had observed here in the world of cypto was you should had long patience and inner strenght to hold longer all of your coins. Bitcoin or the other alt will fall down but for sure it will rise again so keep it hold longer.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
January 17, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
Waiting for a perfect timing for money withdrawal matters. If you need money, you may cash it out but if you want a bigger money, you can hold it until bitcoin will have a bigger value. The bitcoin value was too low today and they didn't have sufficient explanation for it.
Activity: 160
January 17, 2018, 09:00:57 AM
We will keep btc as our.investment when btc uprise we can sell.btc so we.can earn big money
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
Yes hold. This price down turn that has hit BTC and other cryptocurrencies will soon be over. And it will be very hard to invest then because of the price. You'd be very wise to hold
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 17, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Selling and waiting to buy lower is a tactic that has worked the some how the Worst for me  Undecided So I would say hold
Because you could sell, waiting a price to go down, only to find out that it is taking off back up and It is the worst feeling in the world  Cheesy
Activity: 93
January 17, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
Bitcoin's price may be going down today. But i think bitcoin will rise again of course. We hold bitcoin when it's price is 1800 dollars. If the price will continue to decrease I still have my faith to bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
As i read some speculations about the falling of coins like Bitcoin is due to some issues in other countries and I also think that these are one of the reasons of price dump of Bitcoin. Yes, it really goes down and some altcoins because they depend to each other.At this moment lets just stand still and hold for a while until our coins fully recovered.
Activity: 38
January 17, 2018, 08:53:49 AM
What you can do right now is either BUY or HODL, do not go for the option to SELL because it will just give you a loss for your investment. Just be patient everything will clear out.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Just patience guys, it's a healthy correction and it's normal. It may takes 24h more...

But then you will have a great entry point for some great coins and projects Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Keep holding because hashing power keep rising and price will start increasing very soon. Almost every mature bitcoin user understand it and there is nothing special. Selling bitcoins now is just stupid idea. :\
Activity: 30
January 17, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
It's good to hold your bitcoin until you cover your investment and, in the meantime, invest in other currencies an ICO's.
Activity: 556
January 17, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
I don't have any idea too about blood wash but i don't think if all coin are drop. Because of the price of BTC and ETH now it is the right time to buy some coin. It is good if you hold first i think twice before you trade it because the price increase is so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: