Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 33. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I can't believe there are actually people who are still expecting their miners to be shipped over at the Alpha-T forum. Are they that excited to get a super high priced heater that requires internet access. Maybe you'll be able to control it remotely? That way you can get the house all warmed up before you get home? That's hilarious.

I can sense an update is coming soon. It's probably going to announce that to ensure proper quality control they will be delaying shipment of any hardware until they have thoroughly broken it in for a minimum of 4 months. This way each customer can be assured there miner will be reliable. New delivery date is pushed back until May of 2015. It's so nice to know they are looking out for their customers.

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Personal judgment on its way against Mohammed and Alpha. Defence was struck out!

So i am planning to ask the court to summon Mohammed and explain the fraud he has perpetrated. If he does not attend they will issue an arrest warrant.(the joy that would bring me...!)

What i wanted to ask you all was, what questions should i ask Mohammed? Wink be creative and polite, as this will be court of law and send them to me on PM as i do not hang out here all the time. Have a few weeks before I can submit this so plenty of time to prepare!

Yes am sending the sheriffs but don't expect any success there with this load of sharks.

Also promise to let you all know when and where his appointment with the court will be if you want to attend!

That's awesome. 

I'll PM over questions if anything occurs to me.

If you want to post how you went about it, here and/or on fightalpha, it might help others.

Nice work in bird-dogging these SOBs.  They should not just get away with this.
Activity: 364
I guess I'd just like to know if they really feel it's truth in advertising for their site to claim they are open & ethical, when they refuse to give full refunds after breaking their own terms of order (by a full quarter of a year), after failing to report problems until people had made their final payments to them and now, going a month between updates. I wonder how on earth they can feel justified in making that claim.

Also would like to know what it feels like to realize you're currently one of the most reviled companies in crypto, being routinely mentioned in the same breath as Butterfly Labs.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Personal judgment on its way against Mohammed and Alpha. Defence was struck out!

So i am planning to ask the court to summon Mohammed and explain the fraud he has perpetrated. If he does not attend they will issue an arrest warrant.(the joy that would bring me...!)

What i wanted to ask you all was, what questions should i ask Mohammed? Wink be creative and polite, as this will be court of law and send them to me on PM as i do not hang out here all the time. Have a few weeks before I can submit this so plenty of time to prepare!

Yes am sending the sheriffs but don't expect any success there with this load of sharks.

Also promise to let you all know when and where his appointment with the court will be if you want to attend!

This is classic!!  Keep us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

One of the key facts that should be established is when they first discovered they had problems with the chips. If you can place this date prior to their requesting full payment and misc. shipping promises, you probably have a good basis for asserting criminal fraud.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Why have u guys ordered whit some Mohammed's, Ali`s or Hassans? Why? racism is bad, but this is just stupid.

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
For me the case is closed months ago. Money lost. Invest time ans energy in BS is eben a bigger loss. SO WHAT? See You on the next pre-order?
Activity: 13
I think someone is beginning to take pre-orders for 500TeraHash Bitcoin miner machine...
I say someone goes to their house's and toilet paper the trees and leave flaming dog poop on their doorstep. Can no one track one of these slimy bastards down? Isn't the dad still on the radar and was fully involved in the early stages. Nothing has shipped since he left, nothing has changed, don't see how he can say much about not knowing anything. Complain to the bureau that issues professional licences for accountants in the U.K. and inform them of the totality of the fraud involved. They will have serious trouble keeping their accounting licences if this is done properly.

For the beginning you can do this http://www.shitexpress.com/?language=en

That's hilarious, I remember hearing about this a while ago. Forgot all about it though.
Activity: 84
I say someone goes to their house's and toilet paper the trees and leave flaming dog poop on their doorstep. Can no one track one of these slimy bastards down? Isn't the dad still on the radar and was fully involved in the early stages. Nothing has shipped since he left, nothing has changed, don't see how he can say much about not knowing anything. Complain to the bureau that issues professional licences for accountants in the U.K. and inform them of the totality of the fraud involved. They will have serious trouble keeping their accounting licences if this is done properly.

For the beginning you can do this http://www.shitexpress.com/?language=en
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

You could track their houses down fairly easily, they have many paper trails due to business and financial records. The issue is, seems like nobody near them is willing to do anything.

Pay for my trip and housing and I'll go investigate for you guys, haha.

i said the same thing but got no interest.

ill be around there in a few weeks so i might have a nose about... not that i really care as i got my refund 11 months ago

like a boss
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

You could track their houses down fairly easily, they have many paper trails due to business and financial records. The issue is, seems like nobody near them is willing to do anything.

Pay for my trip and housing and I'll go investigate for you guys, haha.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Activity: 364
Accepting the reality that your money is gone is not bad advice.  Bad advice is suggesting to people that they spend large sums of money to sue a company that clearly has no money to pay judgements.  I suppose though anyone stupid enough to pay thousands of dollars to a stranger with no product to sell would be stupid enough to do just about anything.  A fool and his money....

Yes, actually it IS bad advice. I lost money in BTC-Arbs when it shut down and vanished. Rather than simply throw up our arms and say, "Oh well, guess we were stupid and lost our money," certain people pursued a doxxing that resulted in finding the culprits, who have now been forced to repay the principal investment of everyone involved, or risk being turned over to their local authorities...or deal with a couple of Guidos at their doorstep, depending on who you talk to. They've been paying people back (slowly, but surely) ever since.

These a-holes cannot run from the law and they are not anonymous. What they have done is wrong. They broke their own terms, yet expect to hold their customers to them. They are in breach of contract and they will pay...and if it isn't compensation for what their customers lost, it's whatever we can get out of them until they've got nothing left but the shirts on their backs, with no ability to ever do business or take advantage of people again. People like you are the problem...people who will simply shrug their shoulders and say, "oh well." People like you are the reason NOTHING ever gets fixed...because why bother, right?

Seriously dude, why are you even in this thread at all? To gloat? Do you get off on seeing other people twist in the wind?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Is that the prototype cooling system in the background?
Activity: 4
The way we flush out this scum is by ceasing to pussy foot around.

Submit your suspicions about this gang of terrorists and Al-Qaeda operatives hiding the in the UK to

https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia

https://www.sis.gov.uk/contact-us.html

http://www.interpol.int/enเธ%20เธ/Contact-INTERPOL

The Ring Leader one Mohammed-Mubasher-Akram

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20140124193205im_%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Falpha-t.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F01%2FMohammed-Mubasher-Akram.jpg&t=546&c=dHRLAvCNHgifSg

Muhammad Akram
Mohammed Jafar Akram

The money handlers.

The Ring Leader known as Mohammed-Mubasher-Akram shall now forever be registered in every country's database wherever he tries to go.

This is how we flush out the filth.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I suppose though anyone stupid enough to pay thousands of dollars to a stranger with no product to sell would be stupid enough to do just about anything.  A fool and his money....

You are seriously out of place calling people stupid and foolish Brian.

What price justice ? To some, any.
Pages:
Jump to: