Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 35. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
To quell any lingering doubts, I'm more than happy to set a temporary password on my account here and ltctalk, PM it to a moderator and have them verify everything I have said. They can confirm I have had absolutely no contact with Raj_Kapur, I have never solicited money for my advice or for anything else and that I have asked for donations to be sent to charity (Sea Shepard).

You could claim that I deleted any incriminating PMs but if Raj_Kapur is willing to undergo the same scrutiny any PMs between us will be in his account for the mod to confirm. These are pretty serious allegations being thrown around here. I'm willing to back up my side with proof and impartial scrutiny. What about you Raj?
Activity: 402
But then again, you could have made the recording yourself. I hate myself for having a mind like this now after mixing with the cryptocurrency scammers.

Yes I suppose I could. But to what end? To discredit Raj? I didn't need to make this recording to do that. Read his posts, look at his posting history. He was a notorious Alpha shill from day one. His last post on ltctalk was the one I quoted on April 18th, slagging me off. He has not made a single post since then, no slagging off Alpha on their forums or here. Yet he pops up a couple of days ago and starts slinging shit around and has yet to provide even a btc address, let alone any other proof to back it up.

Now read my posts. I've been against Alpha from the start. I have posted numerous times on the small claims process. How easy and cheap it is. I've posted several times that you don't need someone to represent you and you don't even need to be in the country. I have not once asked for money in fact I asked any donations offered be sent to Sea Shepard. Now here's the really stupid part. It takes less time to file a claim than its going to take me to write this post. It's that easy. If Raj did pay me why would I not just file the claim? It's a piece of piss. If the judge dismisses it, that's not my fault. In fact I could run a longer con and solicit more money by dragging it out.

Raj says he has only waited two weeks before posting this. TWO WEEKS ?? The small claims process can take months. I was posting here 2 weeks ago I hadn't gone dark, why did he not just post a simple question publicly on the forum. " Hey Retro. How's my claim going?" Why come out and NUKE me after supposedly 2 weeks, that's barely enough time to get the forms in and returned.

Supposedly I'm smart enough to fake a recording of threats made to my house but stupid enough not to send Raj_Kapur a simple PM to say "Hey Raj your claim is going fine" I've got enough time on my hands to fabricate a complicated recording, but not enough time to file a simple small claim. Yet Raj is supposed to have enough internet ninja skills to track me down like a bloodhound but is too stupid to file his own small claim. It doesn't make any sense.

I guess I could have made the recording to make Alpha look like dicks. But did I really need to do that? I think that's already been well established.

Anyway, believe what you want to. I'm going to keep doing everything I can to bring Alpha down, regardless.
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
These boys are not the sharpest crayons in the box. Adding blackmail to fraud, they should teach some law in accounting classes.

Now they'll be in solitary lock-up.

But then again, you could have made the recording yourself. I hate myself for having a mind like this now after mixing with the cryptocurrency scammers.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
As promised I have uploaded a recording of the message left on my phone. It was recorded from my landline handset to my smartphone and the quality was not that great to begin with so I apologise, but you can still hear it pretty clearly.

It can be found here https://mega.co.nz/#!nI9mXL5C!HyhAFkySRVcsRr45BOpmPbHzuQDaJRoz8z7sduJZCiI

Make of it what you will

Wow. These Misha terrorists need a drone struke up their ducking ass. Same with those assholes in India. Fuck Alpha Tech..fuck them  . Their shitty lying mouths!
Activity: 1
I've been watching this clusterfuck from day 1 and despite everything, I never felt the need to post.

This has gone to another level now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
As promised I have uploaded a recording of the message left on my phone. It was recorded from my landline handset to my smartphone and the quality was not that great to begin with so I apologise, but you can still hear it pretty clearly.

It can be found here https://mega.co.nz/#!nI9mXL5C!HyhAFkySRVcsRr45BOpmPbHzuQDaJRoz8z7sduJZCiI

Make of it what you will

Scientology methods.

Make of it what you will
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
You are scum, so is Alpha. You SCAM knc customers aswell looking at your previous posts, why are you telling people to PM you for knc customers? Everyone is happy with Titan

And there goes the last of your credibility. Bye now.

Seriously. Moss Side at its best !

~L)L~

You are scum, so is Alpha. You SCAM knc customers aswell looking at your previous posts, why are you telling people to PM you for knc customers? Everyone is happy with Titan

And there goes the last of your credibility. Bye now.
Activity: 6
As i disclosed in JANUARY, when i made a fuss to get my refund when it became pretty OBVIOUS that this was a 'longcon' my email inbox was assaulted over 2 days with dozens of abusive, threatening and also begging 'why are you do this to us' email SPAM.

i would not put it past these vermin to be as abusive and crooked as retro has stated.

if i can find the post i made , i'll link it....  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4439963

and...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4445849

and it may is also be evident that some forum members also became abusive around the same time, as that was their BIG CASH GRAB PERIOD... and must have felt a need to be as defensive as possible.

either way, alpha tech and their supporters are immature, terrorisers of our community.

i will pray to all the gods and demons that these rodents suffer in this lifetime for all their sins and those of there forefathers.

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

Yeah, I remember those posts mate. These guys are scum. I've got multiple irons in the fire now. So I'll keep you posted.

As i disclosed in JANUARY, when i made a fuss to get my refund when it became pretty OBVIOUS that this was a 'longcon' my email inbox was assaulted over 2 days with dozens of abusive, threatening and also begging 'why are you do this to us' email SPAM.

i would not put it past these vermin to be as abusive and crooked as retro has stated.

and...

and it may is also be evident that some forum members also became abusive around the same time, as that was their BIG CASH GRAB PERIOD... and must have felt a need to be as defensive as possible.

either way, alpha tech and their supporters are immature, terrorisers of our community.

i will pray to all the gods and demons that these rodents suffer in this lifetime for all their sins and those of there forefathers.

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

Yeah, I remember those posts mate. These guys are scum. I've got multiple irons in the fire now. So I'll keep you posted.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

and...

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

Retro, just ignore this fool. You're falling into his trap, yes he wanted to upset you, and yes he was successful. I'm sure he has broken some laws, so set the dogs loose and call it a day. Besides, sounds like a minor from the way he writes. Ignore him and he will go away.

Thanks mate. That's pretty much what I'm planning to do. An Officer from CID called tonight to let me know how things are going to move forward so I'm leaving it in their hands now.

The funny thing is, when we got the calls I thought for a while it might be KNC but this numpty has dropped it firmly in Alpha's lap. Thanks for sorting that out for me Raj. I must be doing something right, I guess I'll keep pressing that nerve  Grin
Activity: 416
So,.... when are we going to file for a "Class action lawsuit"
Activity: 119
Retro, just ignore this fool. You're falling into his trap, yes he wanted to upset you, and yes he was successful. I'm sure he has broken some laws, so set the dogs loose and call it a day. Besides, sounds like a minor from the way he writes. Ignore him and he will go away.
Activity: 119
that makes complete sense.

if this person is telling the truth there are records.

My apologies for not bothering to check this out before bitching you out.

That was stupid and I take full responsibility for that.  No excuse.

Thanks Simon. This is some pretty low shit. I'm absolutely fuming. These guys truly are scum.
Retro you are sounding so pathetic now that you have been exposed.

I said i hadnt bought a device, but later when hashrate increased to 250mhash I ordered the device in May time, when some orders Alpha had left over i had taken. I paid 100% not just a deposit. I took the leap of faith.

How could i be an Alpha shilling? I fucking hate Alpha, i want my money back from you and them. My order number is 11681.

You are turning this on me with your lies because you were exposed.

Why would you mention these phonecalls now? I dont understand you said 'police' said you are not allowed to tell forum?

I had pm'd and emailed you that yes i think Alpha have fucked me, and i was brought in like many of you, till the delays showed. Just because i liked them before does not mean i like them now. And you showed sympathy and told me you would claim for me.

Retro, the police should be called to you nobody else.  You now say 500 dollars is nothing to you, yet why did you do this?

You may be in the UK but I WILL GET MY JUSTICE. YOU lieing idiot. Calling me Alpha Tech, anybody else can make up their mind. But do not say i warned others. Paying more to get money back is never an approach it is a scam you scam artist.

You are really hurt because i didnt delete my post ? I dont want 200 dollars back. I do not care about this small amount, i want it all back, i want my justice Nick.

You are happy now that someone believes your bullshit? I have no reason to lie, what is benefit? I have job and kids, unlike you scammer.

Sounds like you got busted, that was really a dick move. I believe Retro72, not you. Show us the bitcoin address where you sent the money. Back up your story with facts, or get lost.
I emailed alpha tech and they offered me an order.

Retro72 you really are a slimeball. You know very well i am not in UK and cannot afford to take you to court and all costs involved for the 500 dollars, it will cost me more to court you, and you know this.  your a disgusting human being! You can tell CID all you want they will laugh at you, because you are the scammer.

It costs £80 Raj. Apparently you can afford to give me $500, pay $10000 for a Viper but cannot afford an £80 small claim  Shocked

It costs that much to start claim but you told me yourself there are more costs e.g when claim is allocated the claimant must pay more money and then when it is taken to court i will need to come or pay someone else to fight my case. For 500 dollars. Not worth it. For 10k yes.

I am systematically breaking down all your lies, you have been exposed and are trying hard to prove your innocence, the more you message the more you are upsetting me.

Please just send the 500 dollars back. I do not have time for anything else. 10k was enough. Do you have no compassion?

Raj.  Are you really trying to tell us you're not going to file a claim because of ADVICE I GAVE YOU??? The guy that supposedly scammed you?  Shocked

Well, I'm now telling you it costs £80. You don't need to pay someone to represent you. The costs going forward are minimal and you can claim them back from me if you win the case. So have at it. I'm sure the community will gladly help,  if you can provide ONE SHRED OF PROOF.

Please send us anything to support your allegations, and while you're at it post the email you sent to Alpha requesting purchase of their product and evidence to support the claim that you even have an Alpha order. Right now you're just a an Alpha shill ranting on the internet, making baseless allegations. Your actions are not helping Alpha, in fact you are digging a very big hole for them.

It's not that difficult to tell who the liar is here but if you want to continue posting, be my guest.
Activity: 6
I said i hadnt bought a device, but later when hashrate increased to 250mhash I ordered the device in May time, when some orders Alpha had left over i had taken. I paid 100% not just a deposit. I took the leap of faith.

You might need to do better than this. Alpha never took orders in May. They announced the performance increase on 27th of May https://alpha-t.net/news/performance-increase/

They said they would reopen pre-orders when the payment processor was up in a news update 20th of JUNE https://alpha-t.net/news/viper-update-20062014/

Therefore our development isn’t delayed by this and if we end up with extra units they will first be offered to existing customers and if they still haven’t been taken up they will then be put up for sale to the public. For those interested in joining batch 1 or purchasing additional devices be advised there is still availability and orders will open at the same time as the payment processor being up

The payment processor went live for a couple of days from 15th of JULY  https://alpha-t.net/news/payment-processor-update-15072014/

No pre-orders were taken. But you carry on Raj, the more you post the more your story falls apart.

I emailed alpha tech and they offered me an order.

Retro72 you really are a slimeball. You know very well i am not in UK and cannot afford to take you to court and all costs involved for the 500 dollars, it will cost me more to court you, and you know this.  your a disgusting human being! You can tell CID all you want they will laugh at you, because you are the scammer.

It costs £80 Raj. Apparently you can afford to give me $500, pay $10000 for a Viper but cannot afford an £80 small claim  Shocked

It costs that much to start claim but you told me yourself there are more costs e.g when claim is allocated the claimant must pay more money and then when it is taken to court i will need to come or pay someone else to fight my case. For 500 dollars. Not worth it. For 10k yes.

I am systematically breaking down all your lies, you have been exposed and are trying hard to prove your innocence, the more you message the more you are upsetting me.

Please just send the 500 dollars back. I do not have time for anything else. 10k was enough. Do you have no compassion?
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: