Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are in red again ?? - page 8. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
I don't care about crypto market red sea because I just holding and I don't have lose anything , just wait for price recover and rising to next new level again , buy more if you have extra fund , if not just holding and don't panic
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 12:14:50 PM
From last two days there are many negative news about cryptocurrency are coming and make huge bad effect on the market.This is the main reason for all alt.coins comes in red again
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 01, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
altcoin price is going up or down. And almost of all altcoin today were down maybe because of the coming chinise ocasion. but we dont have to worried about, if you have a huge toking holding riht noe. just keep it in your wallet until such time that altcoin will going up.maybe crypto's investor are shift there money to another project. so, if you are holding coins. just keep it because time will come that. that value will pump again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
there will always be a jump, if you move then the main thing is to pick up the moment
Pick each coins that you knew that will have a big potential to bounce back, top 10 alts are commonly fell when bitcoin struggles but it is also those who got a fast recovery when mooning is coming, try to read each news about coins and don't bother yourself being worried about this certain downfall, we will see more of that while bitcoin still in the correction process, just trust and hold if you have spare bitcoin then buy more alts and hold much better if you can buy PoS coins where you can earn some stake while holding it inside your wallet.
I agree with you, we got a one more opertunity to buy any altcoins for a base price. Don't miss this chance try to collect your coins how much you can and hold it in the safe wallet. I am sure before this year end you can make a good profit. I will wait for few more days why because my prediction is still we may see some correction in bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
one thing is that during december 2017, it made up to an unimaginable increase of value/demand. i think now is the backfire of bitcoin going down. and also chinese new year is fast approaching. this might also be the reason. many people also are thinking that bitcoin might pop like a bubble but i don't think that'll happen.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 01, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
I think it's a bear market.
When a bear market comes, there is plenty of bad news, and there have been signs of a bear market lately.
Like South Korea's real-name management, China's further regulation, India's intention to ban bitcoin and so on.
Activity: 28
February 01, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
You must aware that altcoins are affected by bitcoin and in January South Korea, China, and recently India restrict their financial law about crypto currency. More country ban or restrict crypto currency will lead all cryto currency go red again. Just be carefull  Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
February 01, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
It is because of the bad news spreading about bitcoin and crypto currency, it affects hard in the market because people who plan to invest will decline, and other aspect is the coming Chinese New year this February, as for me I will hold my coins and wait for the next pop up of the market.
Activity: 56
February 01, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
I think it's all about supply and demand.Also if bitcoin falls, alternative coins fall as well.As I said at the beginning, demand and transaction volume are important.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Because they doing the corrections of Bitcoin price in usd and it affects altcoins just hold for now and wait for the green again. Goodluck
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 01, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
there will always be a jump, if you move then the main thing is to pick up the moment
Pick each coins that you knew that will have a big potential to bounce back, top 10 alts are commonly fell when bitcoin struggles but it is also those who got a fast recovery when mooning is coming, try to read each news about coins and don't bother yourself being worried about this certain downfall, we will see more of that while bitcoin still in the correction process, just trust and hold if you have spare bitcoin then buy more alts and hold much better if you can buy PoS coins where you can earn some stake while holding it inside your wallet.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
yes all Altcoin suffered a drastic decline at the end of januari somehow cause Altcoin decreased.
Activity: 94
February 01, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
Most of altcoins are effected by Bitcoin, i think that altcoin will pump when bitcoin is stable at a price zone. it is a perfect time to go shopping altcoins
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
Yes all are in red right now because of bad news about regulations of governemnts and some goverments want to ban btc and this effect bad to price.
Activity: 308
February 01, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

I know this correction for sure.
In my expectation, i dont hope this is permanent and i also learning from last year experience that altcoin price always have big dip correction like now. So i am not worry at all.

There is a huge hype in the past month, the value of every coin in the market has increased massively because of bitcoins growth in the market last december and this is just an outcome right now that the value of other altcoins is decreasing, there's no need to worry because it will still go back to normal, always remember that the value of every coin is always depending on the supply and demand.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 01, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
Looks like eth is still holding strong while bitcoin and other other top cryptos are in serious red for the day.
Activity: 280
February 01, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
The recent events may have caused it. First, maybe because of Korea allowing cryptocurrencies but with 24.2% of tax and a trading system that requires real names. And now, India banning cryptocurrencies. Several things have occured in a whole month of January only and maybe, soon, the coins will recover. Let us just wait and see.
Yes, these events have influenced the crypto market creating FUD among hodlers. Many people are into panic selling. Hopefully, in the next months we will see continuous recovery. This is just a similar pattern as before.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
February 01, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
Welcome to the crypto world, the crypto market is very sensitive to media manipulation. Lately, we have heard a lot of bad news about hacked exchange, Europe talking about crypto regulations, Tether FUD and countries banning cryptocurrencies like Korea and India. Personally, I think it's pretty normal in the crypto world, but we are actors like Korea instead of China, and we also have CNBC talking about Bitcoin every day now.  Just Hodl
Activity: 294
February 01, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
According to me it is due to the Bitcoin prices. But it is the perfect time for you to buy more altcoins now. You can buy more altcoins now because in coming time it will surely rise. Just don't be panic of fall of prices.
Pages:
Jump to: