Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are in red again ?? - page 5. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 117
February 03, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
altcoin's price was decreased and still decreasing because before a month in china and korea they will announced that the country's are banned cryptocurrency so all are sold the crypts so increased the crypto coins so decreasing cryptos price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 03, 2018, 01:47:05 AM
It is certainly a bad news for a lot of investors who have suffered losses but it is also an opportunity for many to invest. If you invest now, when the market recovers again, it will be profitable for you.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
Because of bitcoin price still dropping and there's so much fuds about cryptocurreny that's why all altcoin are down, this just a market correction, only weak hands are get losses in this situation, im just holding my coin 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:15:16 AM
Because there was too much bad news recently, the Indian government to ban the bitcoin (false), South Korea to enter the encryption of the cryptocurrency market implement real-name system, facebook  ban advertising ICO...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
crypto market crash always start with altcoins. This is scary for me.
I am all in to crypto and this will blow up. I hope we are not going under 10k for bitcoin .
Smiley
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
February 02, 2018, 11:32:23 PM
this always happens at the beginning of the year as this bitcoin will decrease very much, followed by other altcoin. but in the next few months I'm sure the price will rise again.
Activity: 38
February 02, 2018, 11:17:24 PM
I am despondent. Due to the slump, I doubt the future of altcoin. Maybe most altcoin will die in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 08:49:42 PM
Why Alt the red coins again? maybe it's very reasonable in a trade because the graph definitely shows up and down a coin. But the future will continue to rise. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 02, 2018, 08:45:19 PM
Yeah alts are in because of recent Indian FUD where there is a false news of Indian banning crypto trading in the country and also asia new year is fasting approaching some people are cashing out. you can check out this article to find out more. https://goo.gl/qT9csn
Activity: 560
February 02, 2018, 08:33:53 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency the drops of value of altcoins and bitcoin is just normal , because when the king drops its value the rest of the altcoins follows to drops and vice versa. Bitcoin affects all altcoins when its value go dip that is why almost of the altcoins now in cryptomarket is in red color. But this event will be back to normal once bitcoin will rise in its value.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
crypto market crash always start with altcoins. This is scary for me.
I am all in to crypto and this will blow up. I hope we are not going under 10k for bitcoi
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 08:33:27 PM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

if you're going to refer to the graph of BTc over the year it is  quite evident that it has a correction period and given that all of these coins are affected by the btc so there you go. I think what's happening is really part of the "correction" period as they call it in this community and it will sure get some pump afterwards. This  is the reason you get so many threads right now about how great an opportunity this time is.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 02, 2018, 08:27:53 PM
yes, and now the bitcoin price drops very far from yesterday's price when it goes down. I hope today is the last day for red day, and tomorrow start back again to green day and all altcoin the price is back to normal as early as january  Grin.
Actually a few hours ago the price back up from $8000 to $9000 but only in a while the price drops again. bitcoin experienced a downward trend again after the government of India wants regulation for bitcoin "may be a ban" and facebook prohibits bitcoin ads appearing on facebook. and this keeps bitcoin price down. and the decrease in bitcoin prices has an adverse effect on overall cryptocurrency. because it gives bad stigma to altcoin as well. because bitcoin is like a representative of the whole cryptocurrency. hopefully no country or agency again ban bitcoin. so that bitcoin and altcoin market can return to normal and become green again Smiley
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
This is normal. because bitcoin goes down. Every thing goes down. As bitcoin goes up every penny goes down. only when bitcoin side way. the new green coin returns
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 02, 2018, 08:19:18 PM
When altcoins rise 10 times nobody complain about it, now why people crying when they see %20-30 fall? Smiley
Be greedy when people are desperate. If everybody sell their coins you should be the one who buy them.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
I read that this is related to the Chinese New Year and a deliberate decline in the exchange rate for major deals with bitcoin. Ordinary people have to wait or buy at low prices.
Yes, maybe Chinese New Year , I saw that KRW and JPY exchange coins price lower than other right now , most of the reason i think is people panic sell because of a lot of fud attack crypto
omg. Do not think that the Chinese have such a big influence on the crypto market
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
February 02, 2018, 08:14:52 PM
yes, and now the bitcoin price drops very far from yesterday's price when it goes down. I hope today is the last day for red day, and tomorrow start back again to green day and all altcoin the price is back to normal as early as january  Grin.

It will, eventually, let's not forget that bitcoin was worth around 6k only 3 months ago. Yes this is a huge crash compared to what it was worth on December but if you look back a few months, this price is what a healthy increase would look like, from 6k to 9k.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
February 02, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

This early month of the year is one of the worst corrections of crypto, although 2017 is the best year of Cryptocurrency but everyone hopes that 2018 would be the better one, hence, the correction couldn't cause major effect on world market financial crisis but people are so optimistic and positive after this crisis ends.
I world consider this a breakthrough and I'm feeling good about this season.
Look at the market, they're on red status, meaning, they're on sale.
Come on People! Buy more or regret later.
Activity: 1470
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 02, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
yes, and now the bitcoin price drops very far from yesterday's price when it goes down. I hope today is the last day for red day, and tomorrow start back again to green day and all altcoin the price is back to normal as early as january  Grin.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
dont panic sell because when the bitcoin goes up the altcoin where going green also because the bitcoin is the head and the backbone of altcoin if the bitcoin drop they will drop just hold and wait for them to be green again
Pages:
Jump to: