Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are in red again ?? - page 9. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
The recent events may have caused it. First, maybe because of Korea allowing cryptocurrencies but with 24.2% of tax and a trading system that requires real names. And now, India banning cryptocurrencies. Several things have occured in a whole month of January only and maybe, soon, the coins will recover. Let us just wait and see.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
February 01, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
Now Market is 1 Bitcoin equal To 9291.99 USD. So we see the main/actual cause of alt coin red. Although its not for permanently, it will overcome again. Don't worry, just need for previous situation, it will ok again  Cool
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 01, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
Now the market is on the correction. So do not worry. After correction, there will be a rise in prices. Although manipulation, too, should not be ruled out. Manipulations are constantly present in the crypt market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
Ya, it is due to bitcoin is not stable in market & down day by day, and also hears negative news from Asian crypto markets. First South Korea banned anonymous crypto trading. Second china banned initial coin offerings or ICOs for new virtual currencies. And third Indian finance minister stated that they were discontinue all crypto tradings in India. These types of news gave bad impact on market, but for short interval. And again u can see very soon that all coins touches there new high.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
This is another bloodbath in the market and my portfolio really hurts my eyes from big negative and nobody can't really tell when the bullish trend appear again and so for the meantime just buy some coins to add up and boost your profit.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Based on the experience of the past years, this is the absolute natural behavior of the market. After mid-February, he will enter the green zone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 01, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

it can be impact from some activity in south korea, and after that there's correction. its a normal, if we see what market have been red before, it just part of market activity and soon it will be normal again.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 08:22:01 AM
Now the market is just on the correction. Therefore, we see such low prices. But this is a standard situation. There is no constant growth or a constant drop in prices. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. Now we need to wait until the correction is completed and after that the prices will start rising.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:21:45 AM
I think it's a impact of ban of crypto trading in south korea and japan exchange hacks. All the bad news create a negative impact on this crypto market. so don't panic it can rise again very soon.  
South korea officially said they have no intention to ban crypto. and japan exchange officially declared that all loses will be reimbursed.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-trading/south-korea-doesnt-intend-to-shut-down-virtual-coin-trading-finance-minister-idUSKBN1FK0NL

You think none of that has anything to do with this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 08:15:40 AM
Cryptocurrencies Market is very sensible to news. Lately, we heard many bad news about exchanges, regulations and countries banning cryptocurrencies that's why the market still red.
I hope we'll recover our losses soon.
Activity: 127
February 01, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
For me, It started on the 17th December 2017 when we saw some single big sell orders hitting the big crypto exchanges which stopped the ongoing all time high rallye. At this time the market was completely overbought and a lot of people took their money into the christmas holidays. The drop today was caused again by Reuters, a big new site, announcing that South Corea will ban all crypto currencies. After this announcement, the South Corean Finance Minister said clearly, that there will be no ban. So just cool down and HOLD for the next "green phase"! But be aware of chinese New Year on the 16th of Feb. 😁
Activity: 40
February 01, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
i think, bitcoin decrease rising, therfore altcoins are decrease sharply.
Activity: 178
February 01, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
FINALLY A CRYPTOCURRENCY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND PROVIDING MONTHLY DIVIDENDS!
MONACO ESTATE TOKEN

Monaco Estate is a cryptocurrency real estate investment fund focusing on high end apartment rentals in Monaco and utilizing blockchain smart contracts to allow token holders to receive a monthly profit share via Ethereum payments.

Rental payments accepted in BTC/ETH/EUR. Making us the only real estate rental service in Monaco accepting cryptocurrency.

For more information check visit their annthread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-monaco-estate-cryptocurrency-real-estate-investment-fund-ico-2848982

Hey your post doesn't suit with topic!! delete your post from here...
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 07:54:01 AM
FINALLY A CRYPTOCURRENCY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND PROVIDING MONTHLY DIVIDENDS!
MONACO ESTATE TOKEN

Monaco Estate is a cryptocurrency real estate investment fund focusing on high end apartment rentals in Monaco and utilizing blockchain smart contracts to allow token holders to receive a monthly profit share via Ethereum payments.

Rental payments accepted in BTC/ETH/EUR. Making us the only real estate rental service in Monaco accepting cryptocurrency.

For more information check visit their annthread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-monaco-estate-cryptocurrency-real-estate-investment-fund-ico-2848982

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
Right now, alts price is tied to btc. Btc goes down, alts go with it. As eth and fiat pairs grow in numbers, alts wont go down with btc anymore. Just hold and you'll see green again.
Activity: 70
February 01, 2018, 07:47:18 AM
Buy more / Hodl more.. these are the options u have right now, because when u buy a cryptocurrency  u agree that some of the days your BlockFolio will be in red, CMC too.
Facebook don't agree putting ICO's as advertise. That's bad because some of the directors of Facebook and the CEO of Messenger are holders in CoinBase .. That's really confusing.
And again i think is just a big speculation, because the world see how for less than 1 year much people start leave their jobs & start trading. (that's good, my opinion)
Although the people with more money (i mean the people behind the big sites, who have touched crypto) just provoke the users to sell their bitcoins, because in the end i think they want to shrink list of holders of BTC.

P.S The people who rule the world want to make this BOOM of money stabilized so... just earn money and dump after a profit that suit your life. Then live and spend ur money, because in 2-3 years if the users (here in bitcointalk and others) don't hodl, they will rule once again the money flow.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 01, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Altcoin from time to  time will appreciate and depreciate in market price this doesn't mean anything it is just natural volatility that is second nature to Altcoin generally.  The time for Altcoin to appreciate will come and if you don't know what you are doing with your portfolio,  there will be a lot of regret.
Being a traders and users of digital currency or cryptocurrency or simply altcoin, we should be aware that those red dashes is just natural, those fluctuations and constant changing its value is just a natural cases. We should and must be wise on how were gonna do if we saw these red dashes, and most importantly don't panic.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 01, 2018, 07:40:12 AM
Now the market is on the correction. After a long and strong price increase in the autumn and winter of last year. When the correction is over, growth will begin. There is no constant growth or fall in prices. The market is cyclical.
Activity: 198
February 01, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
It could be both but I think that the low prices are because of the changes in the financial laws in South Korea. 70% of the cryptocurrency investors are from Japan and Korea. What is happening there influences the price of cryptos in all the world. The laws that the Korean government issues, could be issued in our countries too and as you probably know trading anonymous in Korea is not possible anymore.
The old financial world is struggling to survive.

Thank you for sharing news! But I believe they will lose after all. Crypto gives many advantages and real people accept it more and more.
Activity: 15
February 01, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
money recover and will go strong until summer and receive our profit from freelance gigs takes time People forget !!
Pages:
Jump to: