Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are in red again ?? - page 3. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

Crypto market is very volatile and will continue to be for more years to come, we will continue to witness this from time to time until the market matures to become more stable.
We just have to learn to live with it for now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 22, 2018, 04:55:34 AM
Again today in red. But I don't panic noone should.
It will be back in green for sure.

how come  you can be "sure" Huh at least say that it is your prediction

noone can know it, people makes predictions that is all

for long term; whether btc goes up or down, it doesnt matter. good altcoins with a usefull working product will go up

Yeah you got it mate working product really matter at all when you are investing an ICO with good working product even if it is green or red that ICO will surely prosper .when you are investing ICO with working product it seem that you are involved in the capitalization of the product once the product will in into the market and will get profit 30% of it will go back to the ICO holder and make jt more valuable .

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
February 22, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
Most altcoins are intimately tied with bitcoins, so that if bitcoin falls then so will most altcoins. And this is partly influenced by news (you see news are pretty influential), should news reports gravely bad numbers then prices go down. this is due mostly by people selling their holdings in panic by news heard or news read!
So the best thing to do is, just hold onto your coins, it will bounce back.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
maybe I think there is bad news or issue coming to king altcoin is bitcoin, we wait until the price up back, and of course must be patient

As far as I remember bitcoin isn't an altcoin so how come it is?

Anyway, market is still as usual so what's with this? I mean red and green is all part of it and by these we can earn decently. And we should embrace all of these fuds, volatility and crash as we do trading because at the first place we can't do anything about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 22, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
I like red these days, because i want to invest some altcoins , but everycoin follow Btc. Btc will rise dont worry.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 22, 2018, 04:44:05 AM
actually just this year its again and again..for how many time market has been bloody and now its almost red again.its really hard to explain why and how this is happening..but lets just be strong we can make it to the top again.just dont panic and continue your doings here.lets not allow the fud and trolls win this one
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
If bitcoin price will down then All altcoins price will be down too. This fact is very simple, Bitcoin is a volatile coin and no one know when will be bitcoin stable or not. So, If bitcoin price will increase then Altcoin price will pump too. Crypto market is suffering too much in 2018, Hope it will fix very soon. Let's hodl your coins and be patience. Good Luck
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
February 22, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
Red again, green again...1,2,3.  I don’t even bother to pay attention any longer, as I’m confident in the crypto I hold and willing to give the teams behind team a chance to do the work necessary to make the project successful. To be honest, it annoys me a little when discussion surround “it’s up again, it’s doen again.” It speak to some investors lack of knowledge about the market. It sounds as if they expect it to just keep going up forever.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 22, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

nowadays altcoins are down for a month maybe its a strategy of the whales . maybe they are planning of a specific altcoin to increase price
I agree with you.
most likely in the month of June the pope will move and take advantage of the great losses that we experience today.
so get ready for this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 22, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

how come  you can be "sure" Huh at least say that it is your prediction

noone can know it, people makes predictions that is all

for long term; whether btc goes up or down, it doesnt matter. good altcoins with a usefull working product will go up

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

nowadays altcoins are down for a month maybe its a strategy of the whales . maybe they are planning of a specific altcoin to increase price
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 22, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
I am sure it is only short term setback.
Cryptocurrency market has just recovered from its bottom.
People who bought at the dip are selling for profit now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
maybe I think there is bad news or issue coming to king altcoin is bitcoin, we wait until the price up back, and of course must be patient
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
Due to BTC hard fork, most altcoins are decreasing for weeks.
After last forks, people think they can make money. I don't think it's possible this time, but that's not my point.
While market cap remained constant, many people transferred altcoins into BTCs.
Now my question is, do you believe this trend will go into reverse?
I'm quite sure BTC decrease sharply after fork, but will altcoins increase or market cap decrease?
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 21, 2018, 02:58:00 PM
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
We will see, as we see the market is unpredictable even tho that corrections happens in winter, no one know how it will be for sure now. But just keep holding.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
FUD season. Enjoy the ride. Too late to sell. Buy the bottom and cost average your position once the sentiment rebounds steadily.
Activity: 476
February 21, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
Crypto markets are extremely volatile. Keep playing with profits from the recent spike and keep clam whatever is taking a dip. Red candle means time to purchase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
February 21, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
Now the whole market is red, but I think that in a few days the market will start to grow. Soon crypt spring will come. I think that in a few weeks bitcoin will cost $ 15,000.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
yah, the price are falling down, the red covers the whole market, but i think when investors or traders finish their cutting loss while the other  join the market . that's the motivation for the market  to recover
Would you guys be mad if Bitcoin increases to a high value and the price of the altcoin you have is worth only 25% of the original price? I wouldn't.
Pages:
Jump to: