Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are in red again ?? - page 4. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
The public should not be worried about the red days unless if you are a day trader. Remember that this bleeding in the crypto market is not because of the cryptocurrencies but rather based the psychology of the amateur investors in the cryptocurrency world. And the cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature so this does not reflect long-term value it will go up again.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
Everything turned green yet again. Especially ethereum tokens are now getting pumped. I am very happy. Altcoins will survive this crash and its very important for future of crypto markets.
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
February 07, 2018, 07:37:47 AM
To this day back green. But still in low numbers. which I see now increases 32.5%. Hopefully, a good start to Altcoin and continue in the green state until it reaches the highest market price.

It's nice to see some green finally I hope things will start to go positive from here. Of course it's crypto, there is no guarantee. News can cause serious damage or vice versa
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
To this day back green. But still in low numbers. which I see now increases 32.5%. Hopefully a good start to Altcoin and continue in the green state until it reaches the highest market price.
Activity: 406
February 07, 2018, 06:48:33 AM
I believe it's still a downtrend, but it's almost the end. When it reaches its bottom the only way is up!
no you are wrong, this is the moment everything goes back up,
and I think the bitcoin will go to the top in mid-March
brand new
Activity: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:46:29 AM
In December-January it was a speculation (a lot of forks), now it can be correction, I guess. Because apart from the Chinese, I do not see in the news explicit speculation. I think that by March the rate will level out
Activity: 38
February 07, 2018, 06:25:32 AM
I believe it's still a downtrend, but it's almost the end. When it reaches its bottom the only way is up!
Activity: 672
February 07, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
We will hope that all the same bears left the market and now the bulls will move the price up. Because people are just tired of enduring such a small price. But of course no one can give us a guarantee that the rich as Roger Wer did not come up with anything else to make money on us .. This is my opinion
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 07, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
I know this correction so I still hope altcoin will return green and increase like the previous price
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
Things will be fine soon it is just a market correct beseeching you not to panic sell the greens are around the corner.
You are right. Today it's all green. I think bitcoin is back to normal and the market is over. Now we should look forward to the bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
February 07, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Not only altcoins but all coins in the coinmarketcap are in red!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
February 05, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
People just keep panicking because they want short term gains. The market made huge gains, it couldn't continue like that just with demand. The whole marketcap was 200B only 3 months ago, it's still around 400B now, that's amazing, the growth just wasn't healthy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

Most of the coins reached its bottom price line yet. I think that now we see some speculation activities on the market. For big holders influencing on price  is a way to make predicted fluctuations and get the profits of it.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
February 04, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
yah, the price are falling down, the red covers the whole market, but i think when investors or traders finish their cutting loss while the other  join the market . that's the motivation for the market  to recover
Activity: 805
February 04, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

I think this is the result of last year's correction, yes. this is the impact and almost every year it happens. now the market is turning green again, I think maybe this is the answer from the last result of all the correction and the despair of several cases that happened.
Somewhat to say that,  we are getting into bright day.  Do it won't be fast in recovering it's dip but it really recognized that it is started to grow slowly.  Hoping it will continuously climb high as it could make crypto members of not getting mad at all.
Activity: 546
February 04, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

I think this is the result of last year's correction, yes. this is the impact and almost every year it happens. now the market is turning green again, I think maybe this is the answer from the last result of all the correction and the despair of several cases that happened.
Activity: 118
February 04, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
Things will be fine soon it is just a market correct beseeching you not to panic sell the greens are around the corner.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
the token price itself determines whether something will be the future? and if we have a token that is so stout, chances are we can use it to be creative in the world of cripto
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 03, 2018, 07:53:33 PM
This new trend becomes a regularity. But all this is rather looks like the last gasp of the market..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
February 03, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
For me, I would say that the markets are responding to another fear, uncertainty and doubt concerning some ban news that emerged recently in the media. The markets will definitely come back to green, just like some clarifications and explanations about ban statements are already emerging.
Pages:
Jump to: