Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 161. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 09:46:56 AM
It depends upon Alt coins. All coins are not fake may be some of them are fake. Ethereum is a good project to handle . It has a good result and has good value in a market. And if you are looking for the instant profit then  you should analyse all facts and get a relaible knowledge of Alt coin
Activity: 194
October 08, 2017, 09:36:33 AM
Recently i'm buying below coins for long term

WAVES
PAY
CVC
GBYTE

Mainly focusing on quality of devs and community.

PAY ? IDTS
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

WAVES
PAY
CVC
GBYTE

I dont know CVC but the other 3 are a very good choice in my opinion.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

WAVES
PAY
CVC
GBYTE

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 12:16:20 AM
Depends what you're looking for.

If you're looking to make a quick buck then you first need to know how to analyze such an investment. Same goes (though the qualifications will be different) if you're looking at the long term potential. Also, there is the question of use of the coin.

I wrote an article about it a few days ago. It's a quick 3 minute read. https://medium.com/@ludovic.vuillier/the-coin-that-wont-make-you-rich-dd3cf218430a

Looking forward to your feedback and good luck!
Activity: 364
October 07, 2017, 10:31:55 PM
Just invested 50ETH into UnikoinGold. I think the team is great and Mark Cuban is behind them.

http://www.esportsinsider.com/2017/10/unikoingold-becomes-largest-ever-gaming-esports-token/

Thoughts?
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 07, 2017, 09:31:11 PM
Do people really think ETH will become the next bitcoin?
Personally I'm interested in other projects that do something different.

Care to elaborate on this? Ether is not meant to replace Bitcoin. It's the gas that powers transactions on the public Ethereum chain.
I agree. Ether is supposedly different to bitcoin, but people still compare these two. We can't really blame bitcoin for its slow transaction speed because there are lot of people who are using it compared to ethereum. Ethereum, on the other hand, is designed for fast transactions. It is not fair to say that bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum soon because of the transaction speed.
Activity: 98
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
October 07, 2017, 09:06:33 PM
Project Decorum and COSS looks the most promising projects. Both projects less then 6 million market cap and have huge potential. Also, COSS will distribute dividends today.
Activity: 120
October 07, 2017, 08:57:19 PM
I think so many coin will give us profite, ethereum monero dashcoin also good to invest. They have potential to give more profite and have good future in cryptocurrency. So many altcoin profitable nowadays.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2017, 08:48:03 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

No they are not all shit coins, maybe a lot of them but not all of them. Ethereum is still functioning well, and you can always invest on ethereum because for me aside from bitcoins, ethereum is the only one that can be relied to. They have the same potential as the bitcoins before when they are starting. So I think that some how in the guture they will grow up and be like bitcoins like today. Look at theur value now, they are the only altcoins that have that kind of value. And they are slowly increasing.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 07, 2017, 07:23:38 PM
I think there are really beautiful and unique projects in the world of crypto coin.
for example:

Shift
Waves
Ltc
Stratis
Taas
Dash
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Activity: 379
homt.net
October 07, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
the best answer for your question is a trying itself to buying the coin.
Activity: 60
October 07, 2017, 12:19:42 PM
Look into the YUPIE.

Crowdholding are launching their ICO on the 1st of November. Looks a really interesting project with a big future ahead of it.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 11:11:57 AM
CB insignts made a study on the 30 Big Industries Blockchain Could Transform.

There are some hidden gems in the list, and some famous coins (Augur, ...)

I posted it on the forum and made a TL;DR :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cb-insights-report-30-big-industries-blockchain-could-transform-2242611

Did anyone check my link? The future gems are clearly given by CB insights !!
Activity: 126
October 07, 2017, 06:54:27 AM
Find out the best in current market. Read websites cryptocompare.com,  coinmarketcap and etc.  Read their white papers. You will get more ideas on where to invest.

Check out this article on a coin solving a REAL issue
https://medium.com/@telcoin/how-cryptocurrencies-can-make-transparent-disaster-relief-really-work-46c8ddc38cad

Whitepaper: http://www.telco.in/docs/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 06:23:51 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

One day I was going through 1 sat coins on yobit and started researching them.... #Html5 coin just stuck out to me...I started researching and found a gem in a pile of sht coins... check out their website and they have new news just released.  on yobit 3-4 sat... coin swap coming... do your research.. they have a five year roadmap/pipeline....no ico...

htmlcoin 
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 07, 2017, 05:54:52 AM
Find out the best in current market. Read websites cryptocompare.com,  coinmarketcap and etc.  Read their white papers. You will get more ideas on where to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 07, 2017, 05:33:48 AM
Do people really think ETH will become the next bitcoin?
Personally I'm interested in other projects that do something different.

Care to elaborate on this? Ether is not meant to replace Bitcoin. It's the gas that powers transactions on the public Ethereum chain.
I agree. Ether is supposedly different to bitcoin, but people still compare these two. We can't really blame bitcoin for its slow transaction speed because there are lot of people who are using it compared to ethereum. Ethereum, on the other hand, is designed for fast transactions. It is not fair to say that bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum soon because of the transaction speed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
October 06, 2017, 03:30:26 PM
I could suggest it depends on your field of interest on what industry you excel because it would be a lot easier for you to monitor incoming trends that would affect the market of the altcoin you'll be investing. You only need to determine the key points that are you looking to a specific coin like does it have smart contract? and so on.. good luck pips
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 06, 2017, 02:20:02 PM
If you think about present situation there are few low marketcap coin that can easily go to 5X.
One of them is Loopring.
It is working on decentralized exchange.
Other one is Adex.
Adex is working on Advertisement exchange.
There are few ICO coming as well
One i recommend to watch is Spectre.
Jump to: