Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 172. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 11:26:35 AM
You can check these out, at least they are on my list ;
  • SmartBillions
  • ETHLend
  • Auctus

Can you share with us why do u find them attractive
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
September 22, 2017, 11:24:39 AM
You can check these out, at least they are on my list ;
  • SmartBillions
  • ETHLend
  • Auctus
September 22, 2017, 11:22:03 AM
One of the coolest new altcoins to buy is COSS and MTH. Both of them earned their hard cap. Not yet pumped. So better place your BTC to earn from its incoming pump.

Coins are certainly not the worst, but I would not have been able to call them one of the coolest ones))

I think it is better to buy the big coins such as the bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum.

Rules of crypto:

Rule #42 Less risk = less reward

Rule 1-41 is dont forget rule 42
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 11:10:24 AM
One of the coolest new altcoins to buy is COSS and MTH. Both of them earned their hard cap. Not yet pumped. So better place your BTC to earn from its incoming pump.

Coins are certainly not the worst, but I would not have been able to call them one of the coolest ones))

I think it is better to buy the big coins such as the bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum.

Rules of crypto:

Rule #42 Less risk = less reward
Activity: 193
September 22, 2017, 10:57:59 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
September 21, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 21, 2017, 01:41:29 PM
Hmm, it is indeed not a bad thing to do since trading never failed an individual to have profit as long as you have the knowledge and skill in dealing with it that is.

But I also have a great suggestion to you: why don't you just earn them in the first place? Atleast no expenses done, and it is quite easy really. If you have a high ranked account in this community then why don't you just join a campaign in Altcoin section. There many categories in such altcoin campaigns, signature and bounty campaigns, and if I'm not mistaken they've also added something more. All that I've mentioned will be divided to certain percentage, well it depends on how important that category is, but I'm sure signature campaign has the most percentage.

I my self have already participated in such campaign and earn profit greater than I've expected it to be, for some reason I hit a jackpot even though I didn't even have a capital or I didn't even spent money over it. So basically it is a win-win for me I guess.

No only that you could also use this as a mean to be a capital and start trading and cycle around other coins and make even more profit.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 21, 2017, 01:00:35 PM
Do your research on Xtrabytes. The devs are still working on the whitepaper and testnet and its super cheap now as the features are still worked on.
Do your due diligence before you invest, of course.

Great to see this one mentioned here!  Smiley

nothing gets warmer there though xtrabytes hasn't been used by anyone as i see it. there isn't much excitement except its price is much cheaper that one could own thousands of it with a $1K, that would be a massive investment already but you wouldn't want to get in when all are going to cash it all leaving you negative amount. you'd rather be on hot tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
September 21, 2017, 11:49:25 AM
Do your research on Xtrabytes. The devs are still working on the whitepaper and testnet and its super cheap now as the features are still worked on.

Great to see this one mentioned here!  Smiley
Activity: 672
September 21, 2017, 11:26:35 AM
I agree if altcoin is always worth it. But let me give you suggestion,, Don't decide if you don't research about coins. buy the coin if it is possible to increase the sale value and worth it. and do not care about rumors. rumors can ruin everything including bitcoin
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 21, 2017, 11:07:18 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 21, 2017, 10:39:59 AM
Yes now alt coin is big dumping but few coins again start moon and you can to know about all alt coin just you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com  after that you attempt decision which coin is perfect for you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
September 21, 2017, 09:45:02 AM
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 21, 2017, 08:18:21 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are many altcoins that are really called as a shit coins. But still there is few altcoins are potentials and legit, like Waves, Maid, Bay, Eth, and Xem are worth to buy for me.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:51:02 AM
hi to everyone,

i have reading the last days different forums, groups, posts and websites to find out which are the best coins to invest in. i am really confused.

do you suggest anything? what shall i be looking for a good coin?

You should look for trusted coins there are some scam coins so be alert. I prefer litecoin and ETH. I have already invested in it, but not on ETH just yet.
Dogecoin is also a good coin for me, but on dogecoin there a lot of scammers last time i looked at a forum where scammed people where posting about dogecoin that there a lot of scammers on it.
September 21, 2017, 03:10:43 AM
I am liking Crowdholding, they are creating a interesting ecosystem for startups and co-creators. Also their token will be backed by future revenue of the startups on the platform. I feel like this is one to watch out for. Their ICO comes out on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 04:08:19 PM
hi to everyone,

i have reading the last days different forums, groups, posts and websites to find out which are the best coins to invest in. i am really confused.

do you suggest anything? what shall i be looking for a good coin?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
September 20, 2017, 04:00:51 PM
OMG, PAY, 0x and AUC, from Auctus.org is great project with ICO coming soon. It definitely worth a look.

Auctus ICO will be made in November. There are pretty much time ahead.
Buying from ICO's and exchanges are also different. New ICO's can't even launch in any exchanges these days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Auctus.org Team
September 20, 2017, 03:49:12 PM
OMG, PAY, 0x and AUC, from Auctus.org is great project with ICO coming soon. It definitely worth a look.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
September 20, 2017, 03:45:24 PM
Some of the projects are establishing strong partnerships with top ranked companies and governments. As we are rapidly moving towards more regulation of crypto assets, I would probably add at least one of these to my portfolio: IOTA, OMG, NEO, XEM, XRP, ETH, WAVES.
Jump to: