Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 173. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
September 19, 2017, 11:36:47 PM
i think its EDG and SONM
since the price is cheap now and it will be increased around x10 from the current price
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 11:34:03 PM
I don't know if Monero still classifies as an "altcoin" given it's in the top 10 market caps, but it does look like one which will stand the test of time. Regulators can't stop it, and it makes sense for most of illegal trades to move there rather than Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
September 19, 2017, 08:41:53 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are alot of shitcoin in the market and if you are a newbie then be very careful on what you invest. You should know their platform and search if there is a latest news about the coin or an upgrade to their projects. For me a really good coin to invest is XEM/NEM. It is not that affected by the sudden dump and pump of bitcoin, platforms are great and always update on project. This is a real coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
September 19, 2017, 08:34:29 PM
My favorites are OMG, PAY, CVC, NEO, ZRX. One of these tokens will be 10x in a year.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
September 19, 2017, 07:34:10 PM
I'm changing my mind about HVN, I sold and never look back.
Right now I'm following CDT, Coindash token. It went down from over 20 cents to under 3 cents, so good point for accumulation. I'm expecting a raise in mid-term.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 19, 2017, 03:27:37 PM
1) Ethereum
2) Monero
3) Litecoin
4) DeepOnion
5) BitcoinCash (maybe it will pump again and you can make a nice profit)

There really aren't that many strong ones. Tokes are a lot more interesting right now.

Basically these altcoins mentioned are the most prominent ones on the market, and have a high probability of surviving in the future. Considering their constant uptrend in price over the course of time, they could be worth buying and holding for the long term.

If you take a deep look into the markets today, you'll notice that there are many altcoins with promising development and a supportive community. In addition to the ones mentioned in the list above, there are other altcoins worth buying like ARK, NEO, DASH, and even DCR.

The good side of all this, is that these altcoins have constant development and will continue to become improved as time goes by. It is only a matter of choice whenever people want to stay with a specific altcoin or switch to the next big thing. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 01:48:22 PM
I think golem and civic are the two coins worth buying and they can grow in the coming years. Waves and straits can also show growth as both of these coins are very very popular and have a very high acceptance rate.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 01:34:16 PM
I see huge potential with the following alt coins OMG, NEO, CVC, LISK and also I am very much intrigued by the Etherparty project they will call altcoin as FUEL which will be launched on Oct 1, 2017.
Activity: 42
September 19, 2017, 01:18:29 PM
Yes Alt coin is always worth buying. But there are so many shit coins in the market but I would suggest you always do some research before buying any Altcoin. Always focus on top 20 coins. Or there are some good alt coin I can suggest you to look. Here is the list of some good Alt coins:- ETH, Dash, Etc, Ltc, LSK, Dgb, Xrp, Xmr, Stratis, Sc.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
September 19, 2017, 07:09:26 AM
Unique ideas, solid teams, and real results is what i look for. GRWI has nailed that, MSP is hitting a homerun with a lot of growth to go, and QRL is betting on Quantum computing, and could easily sustain the 3-5 years Google is saying for it to QC to go mainstream.  Supply determines price to some extent, but anything can see massive gains, but which ones are going to hold those gains and continue to grow is the better question.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 18, 2017, 11:55:57 PM
I think Ethereum and Litecoin are worth buying for early investing. Ethereum and Litecoin can easily converted to Fiat money as well as to Bitcoin or vice-versa by using Coinbase. And by this ability of this alt coins you can never lose a chance to earn in your investments. When you bought ETH or LiteC you can now purchase some ICOs and other bockchain operate coins which you desire to support their project. Know your risk also. Its a must to know where your money going to spendof and the potential ofa coin as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
Low risk:

1) Ethereum
2) Litecoin
3) XRP

High risk:

1) Bancor
2) Monaco
3) XVC

I'd put XRP in the high risk group...
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 18, 2017, 11:06:29 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Lunyr is one I like that has a smaller market cap. Seems to have a solid team with upside. Some other ones I like are Bancor, OMG, Factom, Lisk, and Golem.
yes indeed some of these coins are one of my favorites,
but ethereum and bitcoin are the ones who can always fast profit
Activity: 15
September 18, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

Lunyr is one I like that has a smaller market cap. Seems to have a solid team with upside. Some other ones I like are Bancor, OMG, Factom, Lisk, and Golem.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2017, 10:10:24 PM
People hello, i am desperately looking for the name of a coin that i bumped into the other day but accidentally dismt bookmark, and now im not able to find it. Its a coin that claims "TO BACKUP THE INTERNET ON THE BLOCKCHAIN AS IT IS NOW TO SECURE IT FROM FUTURE CENSORSHIP"
Does anyone have any idea which coin that is? Im desperate because i really feel its the one coin id really like to endorse, thank you community Smiley

people please, im begging for some help here even if someone has a vague idea, i've spent the last two days searching and the only thing i can add is that its a new coin, possibly just a few days after its ICO or even before its ICO..ah, im desperate Tongue

Some of the new coin are all gamble. you should be in a position to walk out if you dont make much on any of them. ALL of these whilte papers are good but will only matter when the projects they execute is success. So please do your research and also need to be ready to sit on them for a while to make profits.

Safe Bet is to buy BCH and ethereum whiel it goes down and sell to make soem profit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 09:41:32 PM
Just a recommendation - Ardor , CombiCoin/Tria Token ICO - https://triaconta.com/ , Syscoin, Ark

Remember to Do Your Own Research, read the whitepapers, google some of their team members, then make your own decisions.
Activity: 4
September 18, 2017, 12:09:24 PM
People hello, i am desperately looking for the name of a coin that i bumped into the other day but accidentally dismt bookmark, and now im not able to find it. Its a coin that claims "TO BACKUP THE INTERNET ON THE BLOCKCHAIN AS IT IS NOW TO SECURE IT FROM FUTURE CENSORSHIP"
Does anyone have any idea which coin that is? Im desperate because i really feel its the one coin id really like to endorse, thank you community Smiley

people please, im begging for some help here even if someone has a vague idea, i've spent the last two days searching and the only thing i can add is that its a new coin, possibly just a few days after its ICO or even before its ICO..ah, im desperate Tongue
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
September 18, 2017, 11:23:09 AM
NXT -> IGNIS/ARDOR

Solving the scalability problem of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 09:28:30 AM
Eth is the most stable coin for me. I regret i didn't invest in it before. Litecoin would be next in line.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
September 18, 2017, 08:21:00 AM
Right now we are in a difficult market as governments and banks trying to create panic and FUD. Still there are some good coins to quick trade. And maybe those solid top coins that also went down are good to buy.
Jump to: