Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 177. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 14, 2017, 02:03:10 AM
Is there a chance that altcoins which seem to be dead (like graincoin, frycoin, electriccoin, alphaomegacoin,...) get a second life.
I have some of these coins from about two years ago. That was the start of these coins, but very fast you didn't hear anything more about them.
If you can't find a working wallet at this moment, is there a chance that one day they will be "reborn"?
Or can i delete the backup of the wallet.dat that i have put on a usbstick?
If those coins you have it now are still have the exchange qite platform, I guess you must sell it or hold if you believed if that will get higher in the near future but if you had a doubt better for you to sell it now at once. But if there is no exchange  platform already its up to you if you will delete it or not.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 09:58:15 PM
You must follow the various developments of altcoin and read a lot of news to make your choice. but here I give you some good coins: Ripple, Ethereum, Monero and Litecoin.

I completely agree with you on this and to be honest I have my investment in all this coins at a moment and I am hoping that Ripple will start rising very soon as it has gone bit higher today in compare to yesterday.
do you any news about ripple. Buy many as 0.4 $. stuck for 3 month
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 13, 2017, 09:22:44 PM
You must follow the various developments of altcoin and read a lot of news to make your choice. but here I give you some good coins: Ripple, Ethereum, Monero and Litecoin.

I completely agree with you on this and to be honest I have my investment in all this coins at a moment and I am hoping that Ripple will start rising very soon as it has gone bit higher today in compare to yesterday.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 09:05:38 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
September 13, 2017, 08:45:35 PM
wow ... starting to get legitimately concerned about NEO now, was at $50 per coin now its dropped all the way to $20 under never thought wed see that happen again. Will the price go back up with the China news or is it going to continue dropping ? whats the deal here long term, ive heard China has decided to just regulate the ICO / crypto market and not completely make it illegal
Activity: 89
September 13, 2017, 08:37:26 PM
BlackMoon is going to take off, sold out ICO in under 24 hours. $30million raised. look forward to what's going on there, also looking forward to SALT.
Never heard of SALT. Where do I find more information about it. It sounds salty enough...  Wink

You can find more information about SALT here: https://www.saltlending.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 13, 2017, 08:31:08 PM
If you are serious about making a profit before the end of 2017 then Metal is a lock in. MTL

Big Big news coming up in a few weeks that will make the world sit up and take notice of cryptocurrencies !

It's already $200MM... I don't see it making x10 in the short term. (maybe x1.5, but I see other coins perform better until then, including BTC)
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
TenX is a good investment imo. ICON is upcoming ICO that has a lot of potential. Research and look into those.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
September 13, 2017, 06:59:36 PM
BlackMoon is going to take off, sold out ICO in under 24 hours. $30million raised. look forward to what's going on there, also looking forward to SALT.
Never heard of SALT. Where do I find more information about it. It sounds salty enough...  Wink
Activity: 34
September 13, 2017, 09:08:57 AM
Looks like Etch is going to be the next I invest in, due to its social scalability, current tech and problem solving applications. Other then that, KICKICO looks ok but it isn't actually solving any problems, also its idea of rewarding users with the majority of the tokens has me a  bit confused. Still will invest into it in the short term. Expecting NEO to bounce back after the Chinese Government sort out the regulatory side of the [Suspicious link removed]munity.
Activity: 2
September 13, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
DISH , NEOand KICKICO are the only three coins for me
Activity: 11
September 13, 2017, 08:25:14 AM
Hi Guys,

Check this topic:

The second ICO our of Korea is coming soon (BOScoin was the first). DAYLI Financial Group (formerly Yello Finance Group) is preparing to launch a coin called ICON. The site was opened on the 2nd. Of all things, the Korea version of the Whitepaper attracted me the most, and after reading through, I felt the company was well prepared.

ICON is an interconnecting blockchain network. ICON can connect independent blockchains without the use of additional third-party intermediaries. Various blockchains can communicate with each other through the ICON platform. By connecting siloed blockchains, ICON aims to become the largest blockchain in existence.

ICON tokens are named ICX. ICX is used as an intermediary currency when transacting amongst the various blockchain networks. As an inter-chain blockchain, the ICON platform will be able to host other ICOs on the ICON platform.

The ICON ICO will be the largest ICO in Korea. Overall, ICON aims to raise $44M over the span of 2 weeks. The ICO starts on October 20th, 2017 and ends on November 3rd, 2017. ICON will distribute 400,230,000 ICX which can only be exchanged with Ethereum (ETH). 1 ETH has a conversion rate of 2,500 ICX (1 ETH = 2,500 ICX).

https://icon.foundation/en/

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 07:55:48 AM
I would suggest Neblio, since I am following it for about 2 weeks.

It just reached exchanges...and is going up like a rocket. I think still cheap to buy with 13M cap and 1.40 dollar price now Wink

Project looks promising !
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
September 13, 2017, 07:52:00 AM
Activity: 5
September 13, 2017, 07:39:51 AM
Personally, I like to diversify in interesting coins with low/mid/high marketcap.

For now I am very interested in ARK, too bad I didn't buy in a little earlier but I still think that its prospects for growing are solid.
Also looking to get into XRP, LTC, DASH sometime soon.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2017, 07:32:48 AM
For me it's crucial to study project thoroughly before investing.

The main problem is that it is very time-consuming and you most liked don't have competencies to assess all aspects of the project.

Though there is a platform which is being developed that will help solve this problem.
See Dolphin blockchain intelligence
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 13, 2017, 01:17:29 AM
Ark and Lisk are two very good buys going into the end of the year. Good development teams showing real work and progress - check them out for yourselves and see :>
Ark is a good project but it has already pumped, the only route that I see Ark going in the near future is down, that does not mean that is going to stay there but I do not think it is a good moment to buy Ark, if you like the project then wait a little and you are going to be able to get it for a cheaper price.

Waiting is a wise decision and not easy for everybody who holds the coin, exact patience will be needed to develop. The demand might take for long days or even months to fulfill it's profitable price in the market. That's it's good to hold it for so long and you'll never regret ot by the time you can gain profit at exact time to sell your coins that you've been holding for so long.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
September 13, 2017, 01:01:17 AM
If you are serious about making a profit before the end of 2017 then Metal is a lock in. MTL

Big Big news coming up in a few weeks that will make the world sit up and take notice of cryptocurrencies !
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 12:45:51 AM
Ark and Lisk are two very good buys going into the end of the year. Good development teams showing real work and progress - check them out for yourselves and see :>
Ark is a good project but it has already pumped, the only route that I see Ark going in the near future is down, that does not mean that is going to stay there but I do not think it is a good moment to buy Ark, if you like the project then wait a little and you are going to be able to get it for a cheaper price.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 12, 2017, 08:34:56 PM
And a very good coin ripple and Monero. I think that these coins have a very large potential, thanks to which the price will soon grow several times

Yeah. Both of these altcoins are worth buying for the long term due to their dedicated development team and community support. While Ripple is centralized unlike Monero, it is backed by banks which could give it a nice boost towards maintaining its postition on the market for many years to come. XRP gives you the convenience of borderless fiat payments across the globe, while XMR gives you peace of mind with its privacy features.

Nevertheless, one thing for sure, is that the crypto market is expanding everyday with new altcoins opening other options for investors and traders to choose from. As such, XMR and XRP could be the most prominent altcoins in existence today, but it may not be that way in the future, if people switch to the next big thing. It is only a matter of time before you make the right movements on the market to secure your profits. Just my opinion Smiley
Jump to: