Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 190. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 11:02:31 AM
If you do not have time to learn then I can introduce you a few potential coin
NEO,IOTA
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
August 19, 2017, 10:55:52 AM
  I made $50,000 on ripple (i invested 1k) the next coin I'm going big on is MPRM (http://imperium.network). Their ico is in 2 days and if they get their 400 billion dollar market (i think they will), the coin is going to explodeeeee

Imperium.network looks like a SCAM:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/imperium-ico-all-signs-point-to-a-potential-scam-2087087

His username is imperium and he's suggesting imperium. Grin
If you want to shill your own scam coin at least register new account. This looks too funny.
Altcoins worth buying? Definitely not imperium.
Man only if people required bitcoins deposited to be able to post here.. and we can collectively burn posters coins which bring no value.. this guy would be bankrupt.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
I'm rooting for Bitcoin (BCC) and Ethereum (ETH). If you have read the platforms and reviews about these coins you would choose the same decision as mine. Well I'm not in the trading and investing as of now but soon if its time for me to invest and trade I would go to these two. You can also do what I've done. When I first heard about a coin that new to my hear I always search first if what it that coin all about including their platforms. It is better to have a knowledge with the coins you are encountering then decide for yourself which coins/platforms are good to invest or trade.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
August 19, 2017, 08:10:58 AM
  I made $50,000 on ripple (i invested 1k) the next coin I'm going big on is MPRM (http://imperium.network). Their ico is in 2 days and if they get their 400 billion dollar market (i think they will), the coin is going to explodeeeee

Imperium.network looks like a SCAM:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/imperium-ico-all-signs-point-to-a-potential-scam-2087087

His username is imperium and he's suggesting imperium. Grin
If you want to shill your own scam coin at least register new account. This looks too funny.
Altcoins worth buying? Definitely not imperium.
Activity: 252
August 19, 2017, 08:00:12 AM
we have to does our research to any altcoin, it will really help to choose where altcoin worth buying,
I always choose new altcoin who success in project ICO, it is good to buy it.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2017, 07:24:49 AM
Yes altcions worth in case of the value and price of the coin if the good coin was purchased at bottom and after that the price toch at top and it make great worth for you.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 07:22:50 AM
All coins refer to bitcoins, although different roles. I do not really hope with other coins, but we can consider a lot if you want to invest, for example like me, not much I invest only a few, I invest for waves, and neo. In my opinion, I will be benefited from the two coins.
This is the rules of cryptocurrency market until today, because Bitcoin is the King and altcoin just are supporter helps their King growth. But if choose Bitcoin and increasing price every time, it will make investor doubt this trend, so the whales choose altcoin for helps total marketcap of cryptocurrency market rising up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 19, 2017, 06:50:59 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are lots of alt coins ,potent enough to be invested by many people such as Dash,Monero, ETH, Ripple, litecoin, and the likes. You will only need to make some research and observe how a certain coin behave in terms of its market value, cap, demand and popularity. Don't invest yet to coins that is not that popular to lessen the risk of losing money on investment.But expect that when you are investing and its return of investment is high, risk in the investment will also be huge.
Activity: 34
August 19, 2017, 06:45:45 AM
The best coin I will recommend to you
ADX,VOX
Activity: 39
August 19, 2017, 06:43:22 AM
XRP,IOTA,NEO,BTC,BCC
Activity: 36
August 19, 2017, 06:40:19 AM
IOTA is my only currency
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 19, 2017, 04:52:16 AM
There are many altcoins which are worth buying and you can expect a very high returns by investing in those coins. You can invest in ETHEREUM, MONERO, LITECOIN, GOLEM, SIACOIN and CIVIC. I believe that all these coins have a lot of potential and are worth buying.

I think  ETHEREUM, MONERO is the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 02:43:42 AM
There are many altcoins which are worth buying and you can expect a very high returns by investing in those coins. You can invest in ETHEREUM, MONERO, LITECOIN, GOLEM, SIACOIN and CIVIC. I believe that all these coins have a lot of potential and are worth buying.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 02:32:15 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

In my opinion, there are still some altcoins worth buying. As I can see many of the community in this industry got there profit when they do cryptotrading. Becasue most of the time they buy altcoin in cheap value price then sell at high price most of the time then once it done it is atuomatically, converted into bitcoin balance.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 18, 2017, 08:35:10 PM
I think alt coin is very dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoin is expensive then altcoin will automatically be very cheap, and if bitcoin is cheap then altcoin will be expensive. Coin that is currently potentially good is ETH, because ETH helps and has a smart contract that has helped ICO of all kinds of tokens

Yeah. Altcoins usually follow Bitcoin's movement on the markets. Whenever the pioneer cryptocurrency declines in value, the majority of altcoins in the market rise. The same thing happens when it is all the contrary.

Therefore, this strategy can be used wisely to profit from your investment in altcoins and become financially successful.

Ethereum, as you've mentioned, makes use of smart contracts, and thanks to that, it has managed to gather a lot of attention from ICOs. However, it still has many underlying issues which need to be resolved if it aims to become a bigger dapp platform in the future. Most recently, Vitalik announced the Plasma framework to help scale Ethereum. If it becomes successful, then it could definitely have a nice impact over Ethereum's price for the long term.

Things aside, another good altcoin that might be worth buying is Ethereum Classic. A monetary policy is about to come into effect soon, limiting the total amount of ETC in existence. With that in mind, ETC will have a finite supply, in contrast to ETH where its supply inflates over time. This would allow ETC's price to increase drastically over time, making it a profitable journey for anyone who has invested into it within its early days. Just sharing my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 18, 2017, 01:35:44 PM
All coins refer to bitcoins, although different roles. I do not really hope with other coins, but we can consider a lot if you want to invest, for example like me, not much I invest only a few, I invest for waves, and neo. In my opinion, I will be benefited from the two coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 18, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

I think alt coin is very dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoin is expensive then altcoin will automatically be very cheap, and if bitcoin is cheap then altcoin will be expensive. Coin that is currently potentially good is ETH, because ETH helps and has a smart contract that has helped ICO of all kinds of tokens
Activity: 42
August 18, 2017, 11:54:49 AM
Xrp down price. Should buy at this time?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 18, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
AdEx (ADX) stood out to me recently.

Their deal with NEO and their low market cap was appealing. The thought of ADX market cap reaching even a tenth of NEOs was a nice thought in my head.......
Seem to have a rather large and solid team.
Good idea if they can make it work.

Oh and it seems like there is accumulation going on at Bittrex. Lot's of it. First two steps formed. Rather get in now than chase it.

Agree. It is best to get in now before it is too late, as those tokens which make partnership with NEO, will have a substantial price rise over the course of the year.

AdEx could become a great long term investment, with its solid team behind it, allowing it to scale up to new heights.

Speaking of NEO, it is not a bad investment as well. Being a smart contract platform supported by the Chinese, it has gained huge traction lately, which may cause it to rise exponentially in price over the upcoming months.

If it keeps rising in value, then it may rise in market cap ranking, ending up next to Ethereum or probably overcoming it in the future. The huge advantage that NEO has here, is that smart contracts can be developed within many programming languages, unlike Ethereum which has one of its own called Solidity.

Only time will tell what lies ahead for these tokens in the future, but while they're cheap, it's best to grab the opportunity to profit in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
August 17, 2017, 10:51:21 PM

Each people has their own opinion about coins, because each of them experienced different things when handling their coins. I think the best thing that you can do is to study the market and the trends before investing into something, it's good to ask for opinions but don't rely on them to much. On the first place, you will be the one who will get the outcome of your investment so better put some effort into it.
Trading is not as simple as just watching some graphs and pick a coin pair, you need to inform yourself about the project to see if it has a future, you need to look at the news of the coin and see if everything is right and finally see what has been the price for the last months.
i agree, investment is very professional, you must do your own research and make your own decision, who never know which will pump and which will dump tomorrow, all for yourself
Jump to: