Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 185. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
August 29, 2017, 02:42:41 PM
I remember the early days of airdrops and giveaways when it was all about the grass roots. Coins like NEM, Decred, Byteball and others. They are now worth a fortune. Look for some of these hidden treasures in the announcement threads and join the ones that have a strong community and development team. Currently there is one that has the potential to be a game changer in the anon family. The hint is within my post.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 01:36:20 PM
All of those altcoins with big volumes of trade are worth buying. There are "hot" coins and more popular than others, but you never know. Sometimes low volume coins can surprise you, just you need to have allot of diferentones. The base of any stock market is trading and selling, so that rule can apply here as well, patient and wise decisions lead to success.
Agreed the easy way for us to know the coins of altcoin is worth to buy or not, it's only by seeing the volume.
Activity: 274
August 29, 2017, 12:13:44 PM
I'm a big fan of MAID and what they're trying to do. Next Alpha due soon, which should nudge things along.

Very ambitious project, but surprised there aren't more mentions in here. Pretty stable coin over the long term.

I also own ETH, STRAT, ICN and XRP.
Activity: 269
August 29, 2017, 03:19:18 AM
All of those altcoins with big volumes of trade are worth buying. There are "hot" coins and more popular than others, but you never know. Sometimes low volume coins can surprise you, just you need to have allot of diferentones. The base of any stock market is trading and selling, so that rule can apply here as well, patient and wise decisions lead to success.
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
August 29, 2017, 03:17:58 AM
Most ICOs are just ideas and marketing with no real-world operations.

LakeBanker's ICO is interesting because it spins off from veteran crypto exchange LakeBTC.

LakeBTC has been running since 2013, we have 10 million user accounts from 152 countries. The LakeBanker system itself has been running in Beta for 1.5 years. Now it's ready for the world.

You can check out LakeBanker's white paper here.

Our ANN thread is here

Our ICO is currently in Phase 1 where a small number of tokens are offered at a large discount. Most of the tokens will be sold in Phase 2 (mid-October)
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
August 29, 2017, 02:39:39 AM
PAX coin is the real deal
PAX is a coin same as Bitcoin issued by PayperEx network, buying PAX will allow you to benefit from Bitcoin movement from very low entry price.

Click https://payperex.com/presale/?hash=S1RghYfKZ&c=93 to learn more

Why PAX token is the next BIG coin?

The liquidity - PAX can be used and traded immediately upon completion of the ICO. PAX is the standard and only currency used on the PayperEx Network, and targeted to become an off-network supported payment method in the future.

The private wallet - A peer-to-peer payments service that allows people to send and receive funds in a simple and secure way with full control over their money. Every PayperEx member get his private wallet.

potential yield – Higher demand is expected since all the activity will be in PAX (Buying Paypers done only with PAX token) the outcome is increasing at the value of PAX token.

PAX value today: 1PAX = 0.00002 Bitcoin = $0.08 
Crypto analyst estimates that in 1 year the value should rise to $1-2 per PAX
Learn More: here
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 29, 2017, 02:23:46 AM
It hard to take opinions seriously, since there's the agenda of people just promoting their own coin that they hold lots of.
This is why you need to try to make your own research and ask for advice only to those users that you trust or that you think have given good advice on the past, however I think the best method is to rely on your own skills that way you do not depend on anyone to make money.

Yes much better to make own research about that coin and never depends on people that suggesting for what they hold or have coins maybe all of us do that way but mych appropriately when you are making own and study and see the value of that coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
August 28, 2017, 05:39:55 PM
It hard to take opinions seriously, since there's the agenda of people just promoting their own coin that they hold lots of.
This is why you need to try to make your own research and ask for advice only to those users that you trust or that you think have given good advice on the past, however I think the best method is to rely on your own skills that way you do not depend on anyone to make money.

I agree with you, the best way is to read, analyse and come to your own conclusion!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 05:18:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 28, 2017, 04:01:55 PM
I can see old coins are fading away, new coins are taking their place..

Yeah. This is what usually happens with most altcoins, where they are left behind and become replaced by newer ones. Since most of them are full of hype, they only serve as a speculative tool, rather than a serious investment in the long term.

Things aside, I think that Ethereum will remain in its rightful place in the markets for many years to come as it has an active development team and community support. With this in mind, it could make it an ideal altcoin worth buying, as it will become better and stronger than ever. And once it becomes a full PoS cryptocurrency, it may rise even further in price, making it extremely profitable for those who have bought it earlier.

Nevertheless, whichever altcoin you choose to buy, make sure to do your own research just to be safe. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 03:19:43 AM
I'm thinking nxt / ardor is a promising coin, they have a long history and new technologies. Also there are good perspectives from Blackmoon.
Activity: 462
August 28, 2017, 02:16:41 AM
I think Deep onion is a good coin to invest, the price has reached 3$ today, and is 30X of the price when it start to exchange, if the price drop to around 1$, it's time to buy some.
Activity: 468
August 28, 2017, 01:59:44 AM
SHIFT is definetly an altcoin to watch in the near future. In september they will release a Dapp SDK called Phantom which they have been testing in the mainnet for about 2 months now. With zero marketing and a Dapp ready SDK I believe they are the real underdog of crypto coins.

To compare : LISK is building a Dapp SDK which will be released in Q4 of 2017. LISK currently stands at a marketcap of 640 million USD, SHIFT at 13,5 million USD. I believe SHIFT has the same potential to the same marketcap after the phantom release and the start of their marketing campaign. Reaching a market cap of only 150 million would mean a x10 ROI. Pile up those SHIFT coins now before the phantom release and you won't regret it.

1000% agree
I also heard rumor about they are testing a decentralized database service, this means you can deploy your database into the SHIFT network and from there the possibilities are endless...

Yeah, they don't have marketing because they like to focus on the products, as soon as they release Phantom and first DAPP we will start to hear more about $SHIFT
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
August 28, 2017, 01:35:10 AM
ADEX, IOTA, DEEPONION
DEEPONION is having an epic run lately - close to $3. You guys should join the free airdrop while it lasts.
Activity: 459
August 27, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
Some highly regarded altcoins currently sitting in the top 20~30 on coinmarketcap are worth buying. They will soon be on top 20 position. 
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 07:42:09 PM
ADEX, IOTA, DEEPONION
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
August 27, 2017, 05:29:40 PM
Some of coins are disappear, I think that a lot of man have lost huge but the others still hold their coin and this market still running day by day, I think you shoud read more and find out by yourself.  Cheesy

Have you lost coins? From what service? can tell more in detail? Did you get them back?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2017, 10:56:44 AM
I can see old coins are fading away, new coins are taking their place..
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 26, 2017, 09:49:13 AM
Lately I have seen developments in some coins, such as; Monaco, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash.
Maybe somebody wants to add more for good coins nowadays
Hey you are absolutely right and your choice is good. But here some coin mistake which are more valuable in this time on altcoin. Ethereum is one of them. It has great opportunity to everyone's favorite coin. Besides this waves and neo also stable. In this case, everybody should more conscious because there are many fake and dead coin available now.
Activity: 212
August 26, 2017, 09:29:43 AM
Some of coins are disappear, I think that a lot of man have lost huge but the others still hold their coin and this market still running day by day, I think you shoud read more and find out by yourself.  Cheesy
Jump to: