Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 213. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Godbless us ALL!
June 14, 2017, 10:33:18 AM
I would go for etheruem and ripple. They are the one following the footsteps of btc.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 05:05:03 PM
Aragon is a great altcoin worth buying, its price floor is pretty much its ETH ICO price so it will always at least follow that but also move beyond it once their real products are released over the coming months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 13, 2017, 04:58:53 PM
I just want to pick the ethereum as one of the altcoins that worth buying because due to good price of ethereum more users invest in this altcoins, however we don't know how long ethereum become one of the most expensive coins in the crytocurrencies world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 03:56:06 PM
Byteball and Monaco looks reliable to invest at the moment
Eapecially the first one is safe for next couple of months
Activity: 130
thecryptoconsultant.com
June 13, 2017, 03:37:49 PM
Status is like tomorrows google

Check out this link for more info

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960733.new#new

Victor
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
June 13, 2017, 03:11:46 PM
In case you want to try SONM that is a new altcoin with scientific computing, climate monitoring, fog computer just to mention a few features.

This June 15th is the SONM's ICO.
Check their whitepaper at their website sonm.io
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 12:53:48 PM
great pump on ION coming get ready...
Activity: 3
June 13, 2017, 12:52:15 PM
I just saw this coin on Bittrex, ION, it's still a low volume and it looks very promising.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

I just put some money on it Smiley
Activity: 7
June 13, 2017, 11:29:12 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,

The game has just changed:

IOTA

https://youtu.be/LyVLq13WfsE
Activity: 22
June 13, 2017, 11:22:21 AM
Personally I analyse the coins using a couple of factors. One of them is the potential benefit vs the likelihood that I'll lose my money in that coin. Having said that, I have some options i'll like to share. I'll try to value add it by writing some reasons

moderate risk, moderate returns:
UBQ - exactly like ETH, but only the good stuff. Won't over take ETH but has the potential to go up x10

high risk, high returns:
Xtrabytes - new innovative technology. Might workout, might not. As of now they haven't produced anything and their dev team is small
SWT - I love the idea. It creates a platform (broadwalk) like craig's list or gumtree for people to trade or provide services. There are some arguments against this that I won't go into but I believe some of the argument points can be worked around if the dev puts in the extra effort.

Activity: 230
June 13, 2017, 11:12:11 AM
I'm going to prepare a basic list of the good ones for long term investment:

GUP - Matchpool
ETC
WAVES
HUM - Humaniq

I would also say BAT, yet it's extremely expensive right now.

Humaniq's ticker  is HMQ Smiley

I agree within your list and I may add XEM and XRP. They are in the top ten right now. Also, most of the ETH contract are very promising. Waves platform coin is also worth to hold and stratis for long term.

Activity: 532
June 13, 2017, 11:00:44 AM
Dash, Gnosis & Augur, The charts are good. According to me, But Maybe According to others different. This is the advantages and disadvantages of alt coin. Due to its fluctuating nature. The risk should be ready for acceptance
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
June 13, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
For me the number one worth to buy alt coin is Ethereum because as i do some research, i found out that ethereum has alot of investors including some in the big companies like microsoft is backing them. Ethereum has a really huge potential in the long term investment. Ethereum's community gets bigger as the day passes by, many more investors investing them. And as you can see the price of Eth is now increasing from 235$ to 384$ and in the future it will still rise. so better buy ETH. I can also suggest waves because their project is good too and has the potential in long term investment too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I think you should consider whether you want to make a fast investment or long term investment. In my opinion, If you want to make some fast profits and have enough time to ride the price curves, you can buy some new coins like QUTUM, BNT. If you want to make a long term one, you can buy some EHT coins to participate in the ICO project.
Yes that's very good, ETH is perfect for long-term investment and I also like to participate in ICO which is not a scam of course.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
June 13, 2017, 10:40:28 AM
I'm going to prepare a basic list of the good ones for long term investment:

GUP - Matchpool
ETC
WAVES
HUM - Humaniq

I would also say BAT, yet it's extremely expensive right now.

HUM were really impressive now,i regret i sell it before. Id hold it for lots of month and the moment i sell it goes high.

I made the same with digixdao some month ago... that's happend, just pass on it
got waves, hmq eth, now
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 10:39:30 AM
You can consider four of these written below.

EDG - if they can create the working platform

GUP - if they can release alpha

Ripple - if the team become much more transparent about its supply

HUM - if they can really achieve banking goal
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
June 13, 2017, 10:35:36 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I think you should consider whether you want to make a fast investment or long term investment. In my opinion, If you want to make some fast profits and have enough time to ride the price curves, you can buy some new coins like QUTUM, BNT. If you want to make a long term one, you can buy some EHT coins to participate in the ICO project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
June 13, 2017, 10:19:55 AM
Altcoin worth buying is ETH, why I choose ETH because ETH is altcoin which has high stability and has high price also.
Activity: 3
June 13, 2017, 09:47:12 AM
It always depends. You don't really know which coin is the next hit. Some people are doing trading from coin to coin to make some money, but you really gotta be experienced to do this. I like to follow the trending coins, which is getting a lot of attention lately.

This is true, trending tokens have a lot of potential but there are a lot of small projects which are worth attention. Not saying we should invest to PotCoin or CannabisCoin (are these good, by the way?)  but I think it's a good practice to just keep searching and assessing Smiley
Activity: 266
June 13, 2017, 09:06:25 AM
It always depends. You don't really know which coin is the next hit. Some people are doing trading from coin to coin to make some money, but you really gotta be experienced to do this. I like to follow the trending coins, which is getting a lot of attention lately.
Jump to: