Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 216. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
June 08, 2017, 03:37:25 AM
if you want find profitable pair always you can check it on trade.btcprojects.website live updates and more than 20 profitable pairs everytime!
Activity: 107
June 08, 2017, 02:49:35 AM
We gotta find something new, I mean something which is not already pumped to the moon. Most of the altcoins are already pumped like crazy. So it become harder to find a good investment address, unfortunately.

CLOAK

Cloak - NO

It's been pumped from baseline pennies for year so 2 dollars now it's coming back to normal, why would anyone want to be a bagholder for Cloak and give up their BTC?Huh

You should follow up the latest developments there. This project has a great dev team, open source the project is being planned and many more things are coming. I think it's a good chance now to invest a small amount which you can afford to lose. There's lots of potential with CLOAK.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 08, 2017, 02:32:43 AM
Ethereum has a big potential to increase more their price that's why I choose ethereum as altcoins worth buying. In addition ethereum is a good start of investment to crypto currency because their amount is continues increase due and it sounds good to all investors.

I strongly agree on that.  Smiley as ethereum following the steps of btc. So there's no doubt that eth is good to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 07, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
We gotta find something new, I mean something which is not already pumped to the moon. Most of the altcoins are already pumped like crazy. So it become harder to find a good investment address, unfortunately.

CLOAK

Cloak - NO

It's been pumped from baseline pennies for year so 2 dollars now it's coming back to normal, why would anyone want to be a bagholder for Cloak and give up their BTC?Huh
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 11:40:09 PM
I personally believe in the technology, mission, team, and community of both Ark and Storj.

My sleeper cell is actually Minereum.  My criteria was like so:

• The technology was first to market and has strong growing support.
  • It's unique in script-mining tokens on the fly on the Ethereum network.
  • The way it was released was very fair and there is full transparency into ownership.
  • The developer is not as available as everyone wishes, but when he responds it's impactful
  • It's not listed on any exchanges yet and still a good time to invest
  • The roadmap looks very promising

I agree.  MNE has some serious potential.
Activity: 85
June 07, 2017, 11:36:20 PM
I personally believe in the technology, mission, team, and community of both Ark and Storj.

My sleeper cell is actually Minereum.  My criteria was like so:

• The technology was first to market and has strong growing support.
  • It's unique in script-mining tokens on the fly on the Ethereum network.
  • The way it was released was very fair and there is full transparency into ownership.
  • The developer is not as available as everyone wishes, but when he responds it's impactful
  • It's not listed on any exchanges yet and still a good time to invest
  • The roadmap looks very promising
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 07, 2017, 11:03:25 PM

Aragon has only been minimally pumped compared to other similarly good coins because there are still many people flipping it from when the ICO closed.

In general though the easiest way to find a coin that hasn't been pumped is during the ICO phase.
Plenty of coins to invest out there, make sure you made your research, participant in ICO will make you buy a cheap price
since some offers bonus for early investors and also you can buy after it will be listed as there are bounty hunters who dump
which makes the price cheaper even below ICO price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Aragon has only been minimally pumped compared to other similarly good coins because there are still many people flipping it from when the ICO closed.

In general though the easiest way to find a coin that hasn't been pumped is during the ICO phase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
June 07, 2017, 09:59:27 PM
I have to agree on that. The best time/consideration in choosing what altcoins are worth to buy is when all of them dumps suddenly. This occured last weeks and people who considered it made profit.
Activity: 406
June 07, 2017, 09:41:43 PM
Sexcoin is a real sleeper...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 09:22:29 PM

CLOAK
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 08:59:12 PM
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
June 07, 2017, 06:29:15 PM
The old coins such as Peercoin,namecoin,IXcoin http://www.ixcoin.net/ are oldies but goldies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 05:45:59 AM
Ethereum has a big potential to increase more their price that's why I choose ethereum as altcoins worth buying. In addition ethereum is a good start of investment to crypto currency because their amount is continues increase due and it sounds good to all investors.
Yes I agree with you, looking that ethereum coins have a little bit problem due to some issues but I think they can handled it. In the other side even ethereum have some issues I still pick it because this altcoins was worth to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
June 04, 2017, 10:09:41 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
June 04, 2017, 09:51:11 AM
ETH time. Smiley
Yes  Cheesy ethereum has big capitalization numbers two after capitalization bitcoins
many corporations support for ethereum to build the projects on it,
ethereum has nice quality of developers and solid comunity
ethereum has chance to become next bitcoins on the future.
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 04, 2017, 09:45:18 AM
For long term i think Ethereum is a good buy.Because it has a great community.
Waves is another one.It is a platform like ETH.They have a decentralized exchange.
Its community is growing day by day.

I read that ETH is not like BTC that they can make as much of it as they want and take advantage of you is that true?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
June 04, 2017, 08:20:37 AM
It would not be an error buying Ethereum, ripple, stratis and NEM...
but this coins are growed extremely... if you would have bigger margins of improvement, you should buy minereum and qtum

minereum, based on ethereum, with unique features and next for adding on bigger exchanges, is extremely undervalued at the moment and has the biggest margins of improvement IMO

Qtum is the asian response to ethereum, and has crazy volumes on asian exchanges...

remember my words
Activity: 107
Security Analyst | WebApp Developer
June 04, 2017, 07:52:10 AM
Take a look on MUE. It will go to the moon this June with the X11 migration.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
June 04, 2017, 07:46:54 AM
Stratis will be a very good investment. DO your due diligence tho!
Jump to: