Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 214. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
I guess there is a simple formula here to decide what Token to buy: probability of bringing the difference somewhere * Team experience * Advisors experience * 0.001 Luck

Not ideal but it's a simple framework. Altcoins with the highest score right now: BNT, HMQ, OmegaOne (don't know the symbol), SC, CVC, NVO
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 03:19:41 AM
Ripple,Monero,Dash,Eth
You are right. inclusive of Litecoin, steller lumen, iconomi, Lykke,swam city
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 13, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
I bought ECC it went up since then 100% the new wallet should be out soon (that's why I bough ) if that's the case I expect 200% but it's a gamble lets see!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 13, 2017, 12:53:16 AM
Its WAVES that I put my money on. I have been missing a lot of train that went straight ahead to the top which is why I'm holding all these tokens I have particularly WAVES token so I can have my share in crypto Smiley Been meaning to buy something like a big bike for myself.
June 12, 2017, 11:18:05 PM
I just finished tallying up my alt coins and it went up in comparison to BTC so I'm up overall I was expecting a bood batch I guess I was lucky.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 12, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
With we often see the market price we can examine which coins are often changed in value even experienced a very high increase there we can make the coins for us to trade as we sell a good stuff but only a few items are in demand by the market by everyone then we Also have to sell similar goods if we want to do the competition.
Just simple things that we can do is often monitor and examine coins in the market so that can be used for trading the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 12, 2017, 10:39:32 PM
Ofcourse they are, you just have to know which ones to pick. Not EVERY alt is worth buying, so be choosy there are only 750 of them Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 12, 2017, 07:21:31 PM
I'm going to prepare a basic list of the good ones for long term investment:

GUP - Matchpool
ETC
WAVES
HUM - Humaniq

I would also say BAT, yet it's extremely expensive right now.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
June 12, 2017, 06:15:01 PM
i think sia will be realy good. i invested half of my money to sc
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 12, 2017, 05:22:12 PM
Today red day for all alts

except NXT

up by 30%!!
June 12, 2017, 05:19:41 AM
Lately i have very big problem to define which coin will have success, almost all have major success this year. Tokens maybe have best chances to go mainstream and not to stay only on exchanges for manipulations.

Alot of it is luck with the shitty coins you just have to get lucky on those.
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
June 12, 2017, 03:49:07 AM
Lately i have very big problem to define which coin will have success, almost all have major success this year. Tokens maybe have best chances to go mainstream and not to stay only on exchanges for manipulations.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 03:36:15 AM
I think Bancor's ICO tomorrow is going to be huge (bigger than BAT). For better or worse, it's going to raise a massive amount of funds. Hopefully that builds interest/confidence in the product and we don't see it being dumped right away. Guess we'll see soon.
I do not like ICO much although I know that people will gain a lot of money after the ICO. There are too many ICOs out there and most of them are trying to stealing people money. I do not see any proper project which is good and has a bright future
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
I think Bancor's ICO tomorrow is going to be huge (bigger than BAT). For better or worse, it's going to raise a massive amount of funds. Hopefully that builds interest/confidence in the product and we don't see it being dumped right away. Guess we'll see soon.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
June 11, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Very promosing middle term coin to buy : ECC

here is the exchange platform available : https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC

The dev and the community is working on getting the coin listed on a bigger exchange platform!

Once it happen the price will go crazy : 6 satoshi currently.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ecc-1006830
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 11, 2017, 10:54:57 AM
Definitely coins with great support, and good daily volume of trade , everything else is gamble, and cannot be considered as an investment with such risk. ETH so far looking most potent, and probably is best opportunity currently.

ETH were seems to be in demand now since btc fees get expensive, ETH whaving a great potential to increase more in time

ETH has emerged as a major competitor for Bitcoin. Its market cap is now almost 70% of that of Bitcoin, and if the problems (such as delayed confirmations and lack of consensus on Segwit) persist with BTC, then ETH has very big potential to become the no.1 crypto-currency. The user base is also increasing at a faster rate, when compared to that of Bitcoin.

Yes, I agree at some point, but I highly doubt that it will overpass Bitcoin as no.1 just because of lack of consensus on Segwit. ETH will overtake Bitcoin as no.1, because it has better features and more ICO is ether-based, but it will take time as Bitcoin is gaining popularity than any other Altcoins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 11, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
Definitely coins with great support, and good daily volume of trade , everything else is gamble, and cannot be considered as an investment with such risk. ETH so far looking most potent, and probably is best opportunity currently.

ETH were seems to be in demand now since btc fees get expensive, ETH whaving a great potential to increase more in time

ETH has emerged as a major competitor for Bitcoin. Its market cap is now almost 70% of that of Bitcoin, and if the problems (such as delayed confirmations and lack of consensus on Segwit) persist with BTC, then ETH has very big potential to become the no.1 crypto-currency. The user base is also increasing at a faster rate, when compared to that of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
June 11, 2017, 10:42:46 AM
Yes , coin like WAVES. Waves is a Cryptocurrency platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration and focus on community-backed projects. Secured and convenient.
Activity: 504
June 11, 2017, 10:36:54 AM
Probably because price factor of bitcoin is so high that many are trading with some altcoin that has good potential of course in market, and now it appears that new coins have a stable supply to have a price that can compete with old coins
Even bitcoin price is high buy it still the most profitable crypto currency. I think if we want to get a lot of profit from investing in altcoin we should choose new altcoin, but we still need to do reaseach before investing.

Yes,of course,it's a good idea to invest with altcoin,but of course it should be more selective in choosing a good altcoin,and have a good potential if it has a goal as an investment in future.Is there an appropriate alternative to researching new coins that have good potential as an investment?
If you have knowledge about prihal, please share some knowledge here, thanks
Activity: 520
June 11, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

Jump to: