Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 15. (Read 25542 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 10
July 24, 2020, 03:04:16 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
No mate. Actually it's true the most of crypto currency is dead or trun into shitcoin. But there are a lots of altcoin for investment except bitcoin. Kindly visit Coinmarket to analysis before investment
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
July 23, 2020, 06:11:32 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Well, I do not know exactly what you read, but I do not totally agree either, that is, I don't think anyone can say anything about everything or every coin being shitcoins without mentioning them. Quite true there are many shitcoins around but that doesn't mean all other coins are shitcoins, shitcoins are coins with no use case thus coins with no future, Ethereum for an example is not a shitcoin, Binance, Monero, Cardano etc are not shitcoins because each of them have varying use cases and have been working for a long term.
With that being said, a good number of new coins are shitcoins and hence coins that are likely to die sooner than later, they are the ones you should be afraid of.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 23, 2020, 05:11:57 PM
Clintex? It seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?

That's new type of software platform aimed at transforming the medicine development industry through the application of predictive analytics, machine learning, and the novel use of blockchain technology and smart contracts in clinical trials. Their mission is to bring down the cost of medicine and improve the speed to market of new medicines for the people who need them, through vastly reducing development costs for the global pharmaceutical field
Activity: 112
July 23, 2020, 05:11:26 PM
No, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Clintex io. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field

Clintex? It seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?
July 23, 2020, 05:11:08 PM
That's rational. I agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?

No, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Clintex io. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field
Activity: 112
July 23, 2020, 05:10:43 PM
The strategy you outline is worthwhile, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value

That's rational. I agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?
July 23, 2020, 05:10:09 PM
The strategy you outline is worthwhile, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 23, 2020, 02:34:35 PM
there are a lot of potential altcoins in the market. you can look in the coinmarket cap or coin gecko.. those who are in the top 10,20,50, and 100 are the ones worth buying..

You can choose from those top list or depends from how you understand the project that you'll going to invest your money.

but before buying you have to do a research first and understand the use case of every coin.

General rule of investment, you need to make sure that you have full knowledge with the project that you wanted to place your money.

I think I would go with top 10 altcoins rather than 20,50 or 100 because top ten would seems potentially more good than other coins as per the marketcap. So it is ok or worth buying altcoins to generate good profit.

It's everyone's own observation, it's your money that you'll going to stake it's best to place your money where you think you can benefits at all.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 23, 2020, 02:18:29 PM
its very much there potential coin you could buy from coinmarketcaps list, for your information, on this forum there are always have hater and lover for any altcoin that you thought its good to invest, personally i wont listen to anyone even he tell that coin are good to buy and the coin aren't good to invest, just do your own research about the coin that you gonna invest, you have own right to selected potential coin to invest for you, sometime coin that not listed on coinmarketcaps is good to invest when they just start with strong and solid project like Avalanche.
Activity: 588
July 23, 2020, 02:15:27 PM
there are a lot of potential altcoins in the market. you can look in the coinmarket cap or coin gecko.. those who are in the top 10,20,50, and 100 are the ones worth buying.. but before buying you have to do a research first and understand the use case of every coin.
I think I would go with top 10 altcoins rather than 20,50 or 100 because top ten would seems potentially more good than other coins as per the marketcap. So it is ok or worth buying altcoins to generate good profit.
Activity: 742
July 22, 2020, 08:31:58 AM
there are a lot of potential altcoins in the market. you can look in the coinmarket cap or coin gecko.. those who are in the top 10,20,50, and 100 are the ones worth buying.. but before buying you have to do a research first and understand the use case of every coin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 22, 2020, 07:48:16 AM
At present, Defi projects are worth the investment and waiting, Chainlink is the best project I know. You can invest in it or do your own research and choose good altcoins
The price has increased too much compared to a few months ago, and if you want to invest in Link at the present time, be really careful with that decision. Prices can crash anytime and it will make you a lot of losses
actually i have also concern about this Growth of Chainlink,It looks like there are
some group that making this one Pump and pump then after gathering many
investors then the time to cut the party and make bag their money.

I remember this coin movement this first quarter and seems nothing good

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

and look at it now?while bitcoin and other altcoins are pumping now,This coin  is dumping with more that 4%.
Prices have increased many times in the past few months, so it will need some adjustments. Don't worry too much about the current situation, in the long term I believe the price will continue to go up and quickly pass $ 10.
Before want it to go to $ 10, I think its price will be adjusted to $ 6 or lower like that. LINK has increased too much in the past few months and it is very dangerous to be able to invest now
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1196
July 22, 2020, 06:50:15 AM
There are thousands of altcoins at coinmarketcap, and I believe more than 80% of them are dead and scammed. Recently altcoins are growing strongly, but these are the leading altcoins in this market and the Defi projects.

It is not necessary to study all these thousands of coins that contain coinmarketcap.com. There are really a lot of garbage coins. Perhaps even more than you indicate. I think that a couple of rating pages will be enough for you to choose an altcoin that you want to invest in.

All what he needs to do is to find these precious "couple of pages" Smiley

I'm supporting Noia Network right now with both my hands. I've already made 2 posts with proof and hit they are hidden gem (1, 2). Without a deep research, it is nearly impossible to track Noia Network on coinmarketcap for example. Few days ago there were on +500 place, now they are on 287. Each day their price increases for about 10%.

If few months ago I was searching for NOIA on cmc, I would need to skip a lot of pages to find them. Speaking about looking through "couple of pages" I would definitely miss this alt.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2020, 01:15:04 AM
not all coins or altcoins are like that, you can look for projects with a clear team and WP, ​​although sometimes it takes a long time but it will give you a  big profit, or you can try to research some coins that have a stable marketcap and project still have update so it will give you a big profit when the product has been released.
It looks like you are very experienced in seeing projects, but you also have to know that the scammers who make projects always polish the team and the WP very well so that you will find it difficult to distinguish the original team from the fake team, as well as WP, and usually for new projects, on average, their tokens don't yet have a marketcap because it's not yet listed on any exchange.
do not look at coinmarketcap or coingecko to analyze new projects, you can use dex exchange like uniswap which currently has a large enough liquid, there you will find many projects that have good potential, and this is only my personal argument.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
July 21, 2020, 07:22:21 PM
Honestly you can look for it as much as you want but in reality we are not talking about something that would be guaranteed, we are talking about something that is risky and that is why I believe there is really nothing you can say here that will turn out great 100% for sure, you are just giving your consideration and that is why all of these predictions here are risky for people who read it.

Obviously I doubt anyone would come to this topic, see this and just say that they will be making their decisions based on what people are saying, obviously they are going to research like crazy before they do something or maybe they will make some emotional decision but not because of this topic for sure, however in any case I would still refrain from making bold claims like you know it for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 21, 2020, 06:09:47 PM

It's really tough to find a good altcoin for investment. There is no doubt that bitcoin is most safer coin than others so bitcoin investment is much wise choice in my opinion. For altcoin i always choose ETH, BNB and other some coin from the top chart. It's not easy to earn money from any altcoin but it can give you much profit if you choose a proper coin for invest.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
July 21, 2020, 05:30:11 PM
of course, in Alt coin  you must choose top Alt coin to invest and surely he will give more profit compare to bitcoin, i personally buying Small cap Alts.
BTC is most preferable for investing by investors and no doubt this coin is most profitable. But even though the price of BTC is so low, but it is still expensive for many people. Because of that l prefer investing in top altcoins, as you above mentioned top altcoins are more valuable compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 21, 2020, 05:04:34 PM
It’s not every altcoin that is being referred to when they say shit coins, there are good altcoins. Mostly what they are referring to when they say that are the small altcoins in the market or the new ones, and they say that because a majority of them are likely to fail and investors will lose their money.

You can start with Ethereum, the price moves on the chartare similar to that of Bitcoin. Litecoin (LTC) is another top altcoin and it also moves close to Bitcoin most of the time. If I’m to mention, I’d go ahead and mention a hundred of them that are not shit coin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
July 21, 2020, 09:44:53 AM
I can say with confidence that investing in cryptocurrency is a very profitable proposition. And at the moment, the most promising coin is Ethereum. I watched this coin for a long time and realized that in the cryptocurrency market, you can make good profits from trading. Since there is an opportunity to catch the moment when the coin falls sharply and at this moment a good profit is obtained from the sale. So I recommend everyone to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
July 21, 2020, 09:39:33 AM
At present, Defi projects are worth the investment and waiting, Chainlink is the best project I know. You can invest in it or do your own research and choose good altcoins
The price has increased too much compared to a few months ago, and if you want to invest in Link at the present time, be really careful with that decision. Prices can crash anytime and it will make you a lot of losses
Maybe we can say now it's too late to buy LINK coins because it has increased far enough in my opinion but if you have other thoughts about LINK and it will be even better going forward then that's what the decision should be taken.
better to wait LINK price make correction so we will get lower price than current price.  buying on peak will have  bigger risk although LINK price trend now look strong bullish, but as trader and investors we must try to find best price level. we dont know in future will continue rising or down for a while.

LINK may have true potential in the market, but as of now I am waiting to drop its price due to it's high for now.
But I really knew it has a potential to increase in the future. Though, the market was too unpredictable where it's
hard to determine the exact time for it.
Pages:
Jump to: