Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 16. (Read 25542 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 21, 2020, 08:26:43 AM
At present, Defi projects are worth the investment and waiting, Chainlink is the best project I know. You can invest in it or do your own research and choose good altcoins
The price has increased too much compared to a few months ago, and if you want to invest in Link at the present time, be really careful with that decision. Prices can crash anytime and it will make you a lot of losses
this coin is very promising and strong. it is best to buy in parts. today you can buy 10 percent of your deposit and another month 15 percent more, and so on. If you always buy not with all the money per 1 time, then you will be insured against large losses.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
July 21, 2020, 08:18:40 AM
At present, Defi projects are worth the investment and waiting, Chainlink is the best project I know. You can invest in it or do your own research and choose good altcoins
The price has increased too much compared to a few months ago, and if you want to invest in Link at the present time, be really careful with that decision. Prices can crash anytime and it will make you a lot of losses
Maybe we can say now it's too late to buy LINK coins because it has increased far enough in my opinion but if you have other thoughts about LINK and it will be even better going forward then that's what the decision should be taken.
better to wait LINK price make correction so we will get lower price than current price.  buying on peak will have  bigger risk although LINK price trend now look strong bullish, but as trader and investors we must try to find best price level. we dont know in future will continue rising or down for a while.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
July 21, 2020, 07:50:24 AM
There are also projects where the team is really working on a project. But then they run out of money and instead of being fair they dump tokens on market and run with the money. I was burned few times like that because there is no way to know it will happen. One day everything is fine and team works as expected and the next they the team dumps their tokens and holders are left with tokens worth nothing.
Yes, this is one of the things that we have to accept. Risks are always there around the market. However, all we can do is to take precautions before taking action. In that way, if later we get into a scam project, we'll be less desperate because we know that we did our best. Losing money is not a good feeling to hold, though, doing business isn't easy especially in the new market such as the cryptocurrency market.
There is no way out of this market risk and certainly losing money will always happen to you. I think it takes a lot of planning before investing and only believe in yourself because you are the one who determines your profits. Crypto market is still a potential young market so please seize this opportunity because in the next few years the investment trend here will increase a lot.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2020, 07:47:07 AM
actually i have also concern about this Growth of Chainlink,It looks like there are
some group that making this one Pump and pump then after gathering many
investors then the time to cut the party and make bag their money.

I remember this coin movement this first quarter and seems nothing good

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

and look at it now?while bitcoin and other altcoins are pumping now,This coin  is dumping with more that 4%.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
July 21, 2020, 07:43:50 AM
Maybe we can say now it's too late to buy LINK coins because it has increased far enough in my opinion but if you have other thoughts about LINK and it will be even better going forward then that's what the decision should be taken.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 21, 2020, 07:33:50 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
Hi, in my opinion, that is a strange question, because there so many people with their own opinion... You can listen to 10 guys with 10 points of view, and then what will you decide? It's your choice which coin invest in
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
July 21, 2020, 07:22:20 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Look at the rating https://coinmarketcap.com/ and you will see that not all coins are dead. Now that the dominance of bitcoin has decreased, many altcoins show very good profit. But it is very difficult to select such a promising coin without experience. Therefore, many people choose bitcoin, because of its reliability.
There are thousands of altcoins at coinmarketcap, and I believe more than 80% of them are dead and scammed. Recently altcoins are growing strongly, but these are the leading altcoins in this market and the Defi projects.

It is not necessary to study all these thousands of coins that contain coinmarketcap.com. There are really a lot of garbage coins. Perhaps even more than you indicate. I think that a couple of rating pages will be enough for you to choose an altcoin that you want to invest in.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 21, 2020, 06:47:26 AM
The recent Defi projects are getting a lot of attention from big investors and there have been a number of big projects that have raised their prices very much compared to the initial prices.

I think this investment trend will last until the end of this year and you should consider investing if possible. However, only invest in potential projects and be careful because this is also an opportunity for some scam projects to operate again in this market.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 21, 2020, 06:29:05 AM
of course, in Alt coin  you must choose top Alt coin to invest and surely he will give more profit compare to bitcoin, i personally buying Small cap Alts.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
July 21, 2020, 06:00:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
July 21, 2020, 05:44:53 AM
There are also projects where the team is really working on a project. But then they run out of money and instead of being fair they dump tokens on market and run with the money. I was burned few times like that because there is no way to know it will happen. One day everything is fine and team works as expected and the next they the team dumps their tokens and holders are left with tokens worth nothing.

But they do continue to work on a project or bury it? If second, than this is just a scam, otherwise what was a point of dumping tokens?
Can you give an example of this dumpers?

I can name OAX Foundation as an example of a project that changed its origin. First they meant to be first DEX but had lost in a race of being the first. Which is strange, because they had all the money they need (millions of US dollars of hardcap were collected in hours). Not they are a planing to be a mix of DEX and DeFi and "something special".

One example is Oyster Pearl project that was successful in the last bull run. I'm not sure about it's total supply but I remember that it's ATH was over $4 which was crazy. After that bull run it lost much of the value but the team continued to work on the development until it's creator used a bug in the smart contract to mint new tokens which he then dumped on the market. I didn't follow the project after that but if I remember they changed the name and the whole team.
The biggest problem with Oyster was that investors could see that the team is developing the project because they had working product. But the one day owner decided that he needs money and then he did what I described.
Activity: 1148
July 21, 2020, 05:31:59 AM
Investors are impatient for the big event to begin
What big event do you mean mate? and which investors can't wait to start the event? if you just wake up from sleep, try to wash your face first to be relieved in giving a response, because the average project team is currently very difficult to get investors to fund them in developing new projects.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1196
July 21, 2020, 05:29:29 AM

But they do continue to work on a project or bury it? If second, than this is just a scam, otherwise what was a point of dumping tokens?
Can you give an example of this dumpers?

I can name OAX Foundation as an example of a project that changed its origin. First they meant to be first DEX but had lost in a race of being the first. Which is strange, because they had all the money they need (millions of US dollars of hardcap were collected in hours). Not they are a planing to be a mix of DEX and DeFi and "something special".
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 21, 2020, 05:27:42 AM
Yes, this is one of the things that we have to accept. Risks are always there around the market. However, all we can do is to take precautions before taking action. In that way, if later we get into a scam project, we'll be less desperate because we know that we did our best. Losing money is not a good feeling to hold, though, doing business isn't easy especially in the new market such as the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 943
July 21, 2020, 05:26:14 AM

Look at the rating https://coinmarketcap.com/ and you will see that not all coins are dead. Now that the dominance of bitcoin has decreased, many altcoins show very good profit. But it is very difficult to select such a promising coin without experience. Therefore, many people choose bitcoin, because of its reliability.
There are thousands of altcoins at coinmarketcap, and I believe more than 80% of them are dead and scammed. Recently altcoins are growing strongly, but these are the leading altcoins in this market and the Defi projects.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
July 21, 2020, 05:22:47 AM
not all coins or altcoins are like that, you can look for projects with a clear team and WP, ​​although sometimes it takes a long time but it will give you a  big profit, or you can try to research some coins that have a stable marketcap and project still have update so it will give you a big profit when the product has been released.
It looks like you are very experienced in seeing projects, but you also have to know that the scammers who make projects always polish the team and the WP very well so that you will find it difficult to distinguish the original team from the fake team, as well as WP, and usually for new projects, on average, their tokens don't yet have a marketcap because it's not yet listed on any exchange.

Also, there are projects that I call "a sleeping scam". They fed investors and everyone with blank promises. They create a vision of hard work and development. But in overall they are just waiting for a best moment to disappear. Such project likes to spend time to "reconsider work done or run an audit", then remake all the roadmap and start to do something new. And investors cant really blame them, because the team "is working on something".

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1196
July 21, 2020, 05:16:06 AM
not all coins or altcoins are like that, you can look for projects with a clear team and WP, ​​although sometimes it takes a long time but it will give you a  big profit, or you can try to research some coins that have a stable marketcap and project still have update so it will give you a big profit when the product has been released.
It looks like you are very experienced in seeing projects, but you also have to know that the scammers who make projects always polish the team and the WP very well so that you will find it difficult to distinguish the original team from the fake team, as well as WP, and usually for new projects, on average, their tokens don't yet have a marketcap because it's not yet listed on any exchange.

Also, there are projects that I call "a sleeping scam". They fed investors and everyone with blank promises. They create a vision of hard work and development. But in overall they are just waiting for a best moment to disappear. Such project likes to spend time to "reconsider work done or run an audit", then remake all the roadmap and start to do something new. And investors cant really blame them, because the team "is working on something".
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
July 21, 2020, 04:35:02 AM
Investors are impatient for the big event to begin
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 21, 2020, 04:16:49 AM
Advice one : take comments in here with a pinch of salt , just identify the project and do your research. Having said that this is pretty good place to get a list of altcoins which might be good.

Have a look at share ring .
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
July 21, 2020, 04:08:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: