Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 13. (Read 25539 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
July 27, 2020, 07:49:25 PM
Seeing the cryptocurrency market that is now trending up, of course the choice of altcoins that are worth buying is increasing.
The main is to buy altcoins with high popularity, because altcoins with high popularity usually have high demand. So it's very
safe to buy, popular altcoins in my opinion are worth buying. Like Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance Coin and Cardano. That altcoins
that I mentioned are very worth buying right now.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
July 27, 2020, 07:36:20 PM
Huge investment only deserve Bitcoin and Ethereum. And almost 50-60 percent investment for these two coins and rest of your money for altcoins. Either buy now your favorite coin or buy later with high price. Some altcoins is now positive on coinmarketcap more than 500-700 percent.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
July 26, 2020, 01:57:39 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
Well, there are millions of thousands projects that are still seen as dead projects which many forum members talked about. Still, there are millions of projects that are worth giving a chance when talk about investment. Such coins are, Bitcoin, Ethereum and DeFi projects with good user case. With little research into that project you choose to make investment, then, you have already won for yourself good project that will give positive results. Candidly, you should go for DeFi projects with good reputations at the moments.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
July 26, 2020, 12:39:43 PM
It's really difficult to find the altcoins worth buying in this market, I recommend buying only the top altcoins because of the low risk if you have little experience, I have some suggestions for you such as bnb, eth .., I think XRP should not be invested
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 26, 2020, 10:14:48 AM
Well I am knew also but from what I have read so far and discussion from people if you buy a good altcoin ,you can increase your BTC value,so I don't think altcoin is totally bad
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 26, 2020, 10:13:44 AM
First of all , your main investment should be in Bitcoin and then you can focus on altcoins like ETH , Monero , Dash , Crown , Waves and so on but you should understand the project itself before buying into it. Right now , altcoins are very attractive as price because some of them are near all time low.
Bitcoin is one of the best coins so it's more important to hold bitcoin than other altcoins, at least we have 70% investment in bitcoin and the side of altcoin that you believe is the best altcoin at a price that will be higher due to the bullrun.
Activity: 658
July 26, 2020, 10:09:19 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
Potential Altcoin is the top coin available right now, and you can see it yourself and choose an altcoin to invest in, if I may suggest you can invest in ETH or BNB.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 26, 2020, 09:59:17 AM
Some important points that you can apply in choosing a coin that has a Roi high enough for you to invest, especially you can monitor the Roadmap of the project because based on the Roadmap the project can determine the direction of the development of Coin Prices, especially when there is news that is developing.
But do not forget that the project must adhere to its roadmap otherwise we risk getting into an unpleasant situation in which it will be difficult to predict something. On the other hand there are interesting projects on the market that have not yet provided the final product and are now beginning to catch up with their roadmap. And their prices are usually below "waterline."
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
July 25, 2020, 03:54:18 PM
First of all , your main investment should be in Bitcoin and then you can focus on altcoins like ETH , Monero , Dash , Crown , Waves and so on but you should understand the project itself before buying into it. Right now , altcoins are very attractive as price because some of them are near all time low.
I really like Waves! I believe this coin can perform very well this year! I bought Waves for another $ 1.2. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
July 25, 2020, 03:20:50 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2020, 03:19:58 PM
There are notable coins that are worth buying. We all know that Bitcoin does not work alone in the Cryptocurrency Industry because along Bitcoin there are other Cryptocurrencies that is working for the sake of the Industry like Ethereum. It is worth buying now because its value is still rising and we do not know when its value would fluctuate once more. Another is Ripple which is also a good Alternate Coin since it is usable in more platforms now.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
July 25, 2020, 03:14:14 PM
There are many altcoins that are profitable for many investors now. Defi altcoins are one example, Compound and Maker are altcoins that have grown tremendously in recent days. Currently we are in the DeFi trend and if you invest in DeFi altcoins it will be easier to profit. I'm holding Compound and Maker, and plan to sell in 3 months. You can refer to these 2 altcoins, hope that you and I will win together.
Yes, following a popular trend on the market is a good way to sort out good altcoins to invest in. I don't know why would anyone didn't find any altcoins today worth invest in as I see today market is lower than the usual so chance to bring back profit one it become normal is quite high.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 02:52:31 PM
I am sure Investing in altcoins you will get more profit.Many worthless coins are always be in the crypto market.Therefore you should choose to  huge potential coin.Ethereum,XRP, Bitcoin cash, binancecoin , Litecoin and stellar are best coins to invest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 25, 2020, 02:35:52 PM
You should own at least one coin from the each category. As you know there are smart-contract coins, exchange tokens, decentralized storage tokens, lending tokens, privacy coins etc. By investing into various diffrent types of crypcurrencies you secure your future. Smiley
Activity: 1177
July 25, 2020, 12:35:49 PM
How do you consider all altcoins being analyzed as shitcoin? I think you are spreading fud without any logical reason! You should get help from CMC so that you can identify the coin very well and take the instrument. Everyone is clearly worried about their own investment, so choose the best currency with your own information where you will have more power to make a profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 25, 2020, 12:13:54 PM
A huge amount of altcoins waiting for people to realize its potential and pick it up, not just 'only Bitcoin'. Sometime, you should do your own research to look up potential altcoin instead of reading btt sh!tpost.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
July 25, 2020, 12:02:27 PM
of course, there are coins that have good prospects for investing, you can choose the top coin at the moment, to see it you can visit there coinmarketcap.
until now I have only prepared ethereum and cardano because a while ago I read information that there will be a good update with these two altcoins, and I am sure the price at the exchange will change drastically and can provide a lot of profi, maybe it can be your reference also to buy the best alternative coin.
Activity: 826
July 25, 2020, 11:29:53 AM
for me Shitcoin is altcoin from a dead and bad project, a good altcoin project is still a lot of you don't have to worry about investing,
if you are still in doubt, I think joining a group in telegram can help you
Everyone is clearly worried about the investment they make, because it deals with money, because when they suffer losses no one wants to replace them, and another one joining the telegram group also won't help much because on average the scammers emerge via telegram and they are often in all groups, so be careful about this.
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
July 25, 2020, 11:22:42 AM
Why not! There is plenty of altcoin project that worth buying.Also, I think altcoin is a way to get a quick profit from a project.If you notice most of the altcoin price chart, most of the time it goes up first.If you are smart then you will know when to sell your holding and grab as much profit as you can.You just have to be at the right time and right place.
Activity: 616
July 25, 2020, 10:36:03 AM
of course, there are coins that have good prospects for investing, you can choose the top coin at the moment, to see it you can visit there coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: